It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: Project Aquarius?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Project Aquarius has been long rumored to cover a large group of sub projects relating to Aliens and thier technology. I was wondering If Mr. Lear could comment on the project and the sub-projects. What I am really interested in is any details he has on it, where the projects were based, and which government agencies participated in them:

Project Plato (Diplomatic relations EBE's)
Project SIGMA (Est communications with alliens)
Project Redlight (Test fly a recovered allien craft)
Project Snowbird (develop a Flying saucer)

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Project Aquarius has been long rumored to cover a large group of sub projects relating to Aliens and thier technology. I was wondering If Mr. Lear could comment on the project and the sub-projects. What I am really interested in is any details he has on it, where the projects were based, and which government agencies participated in them:

Project Plato (Diplomatic relations EBE's)
Project SIGMA (Est communications with alliens)
Project Redlight (Test fly a recovered allien craft)
Project Snowbird (develop a Flying saucer)

These names started floating around about 17 years ago in various documents. Some may be real some not. Clifford Stone insisted that Snowbird was real. And Clifford Stone, imho, was real. The documents regarding Redlight were first published in Leonard Stringfields publications. They looked and sounded real to me But, hey, what do I know.

new topics

join