It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Children To Be Sterilized Without Parental Consent Under New Eugenics Laws

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i have worked in the developmental disabled side of the fence, and i have seen cases of rape to these disabled people, and be cause if they get impregnated then it is " there choice " and if they have the mental capability of a 2 y/o the" you must " assume that they want to keep the child. then of course they cant take care of it so it becomes a warded to the state. and then they get moved around foster homes and never even have the chance for a stable and productive life. that is if the child came out normal. i have been on both sides of the fence. and im only condoning this in sever cases of mental retardation.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by LedaOhio

Where did you ever come up with that idea regarding caucasians? Sounds racist to me but then I am not too politically correct at times.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

I guess I could have simply said white..
I was under the impression you were aware of Germans claiming their superiority and that being the reasoning for the exaggerated Holocaust Industry that has now flourished under Finklestein thereby creating of The ADL and Antisemitism..
Nazism and Communism are creations by Crypto-Jews like chess pieces on the world game board used to wage wars, garner support and money towards their morbid world hegemony.

They staged that the Aryan bloodline needed to be the only one.. And this is why I used Caucasian.. But, as Albert Pike wrote.. WW2 is merely part of the plan towards the long term goal.. They gained sympathy for the Religion of Judaism they occupy based on LIES..

THey have Israel planned for destruction and, in their sick beliefs, will bring their planned ww3 and NWO into existence..

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Wow what a censored sense of replies to your post. I entirely hope it is not true..... If so referendum....

29INFDIV

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
topic which is mental health and aussie rules . natural news perhaps prefer the topic from the other side of the rabbit proof fence

edit on 8-3-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So it appears to me, that you have narrowed it down to the Illuminati and Anti-Zionists, unless I am wrong.
We may have more in common than you realize. I apologize if I am incorrect.
I would hope you wouldn't blame all caucasians for the act of those in power.
Those in power in non-caucasian countries have been corrupted with power the same as the rest.
We dislike them also. (I think I am speaking for most white folks here but I may be wrong.)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Like I was saying on the thread that mentions that UK scientists find it just as moral to kill a baby as a fetus... atheists do not value human life just for being human. They only value human life that produces for society. This will lead to a slave state, and more eugenics programs will follow. That is the way of the atheist. It only makes sense, for they do not believe that a human life has innate worth in and of itself.

Not religious myself, by the way, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with this nonsense. I would agree with it in some cases, if it were not for the fact that I feel like I have to draw a line in the sand right now.
edit on 8-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
...atheists do not value human life just for being human. They only value human life that produces for society... ...That is the way of the atheist. It only makes sense, for they do not believe that a human life has innate worth in and of itself.

What a bunch of crap. Atheism is about not believing in god. The rest is up to each individuals' personal beliefs.

Atheism is NOT a religion- we don't mindlessly follow a guide book which says: "Thou must not value human life".
edit on 8/3/2012 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

And it happens their personal beleifs side along with a lack of moral authorities , or personal overseers .

Be sure there are personal overseers unseen and unheard . The power of moral authority in the universe is sorely overlooked by fools .

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

So it appears to me, that you have narrowed it down to the Illuminati and Anti-Zionists, unless I am wrong.
We may have more in common than you realize. I apologize if I am incorrect.
I would hope you wouldn't blame all caucasians for the act of those in power.
Those in power in non-caucasian countries have been corrupted with power the same as the rest.
We dislike them also. (I think I am speaking for most white folks here but I may be wrong.)

I am white.. no apology needed.. What is wrong with me saying something that any race is capable of being lead to believe? The Germans had it stuck in their heads, diversity was going to corrupt their bloodline.
Is it not funny how Israel is so adamant about keeping their land all Jewish *cough* I mean Crypto-Jew, yet they cram multiculturalism down our throats?

There is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve and protect one's culture but, when white people do it.. They are slammed down immediately.. How many White Culture Organizations can you think of... Then.. How many Jew, Black, Asian, Latino etc..?

White Christians will be/are the target of the next Holocaust..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

A very respectful reply and I hope not but I think you may be correct.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So, to the op. Did you just read this and then thought you'd post this on ATS for some sort of recognition?

ABSOLUTELY. As you can see by my join date and the amount of threads I've started, I'm an absolute flag WHORE and I'll post up anything that might get me some.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
North Carolina just had a huge thing on this that they did back in the mid 20th century. They denied it for so long, but now are trying to give out the least amount of help to those affected. Good to see governments still dont care about their people.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hmmm, that does sound a little like Nazi eugenics there doesn't it?

Here’s where it gets really scary; there is a couple in our area (in their late 50’s) that have custody of not one but two, of their grandchildren who are - get this, the children of their daughter who is literally mentally retarded and her equally mentally retarded “husband”.

Yep they are married and everything – they are being “mainstreamed” (they have “jobs” I think). They (the mentally deficient parents) evidently live in some kind of assisted living home in the next county over that the taxpayers pay for – the couple in question had their daughter sterilized after the second kid.

Why did they wait till after the second kid? They had to petition the court for the order do it since she is a ward of the state and in the time it took after the first one was born she got pregnant again. Abortion, evidently some religious choice for them – I’m not really sure.

Those poor grandkids are messed up genetically too, one obviously has downs and the other has a feeding tube, and all sorts of other medical issues.

Guess who pays for their medical care – the taxpayers that’s who; all Medicaide. US Taxpayer

Of note is also that the couple in question is in their late 50’s and the grandkids are under both under 5.

Who will take care of these kid’s for the rest of their life – we will, the tax payers. Imagine the cost.

So while it may seem perhaps Nazi-esque or some Orwellian nightmare state program how long must we (Joe Citizen) suffer the burden of paying for these children and others like them?

Did my story about the mentally ill procreating not scare you? These people have no business procreating on my dime – if they can take care of the offspring have at it, if not sterilize them.

What kind of life are these kids going to have? I don’t know I guess they may well be the second Barrack Obama or Albert Einstien for all I know; one thing I do know is that our taxes are going to pay for their medical care, housing, special education needs and a lot more in the future.

What else can we do?

In the case of those swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool – don’t throw them a lifeline throw them an anchor!

Hell, this might be even more humane in the long run; think of all the pain and suffering we'd save these children not to mention the taxpayers…

That humane intervention along with our saved tax dollars - no Medicaid births etc... That savings would waaay more than pay for the mandatory sterilization, Norplant and/or abortions (whatever menthods they use).

We cannot afford to continue down this road! It is our “compassion for our fellow man” that has created the untenable financial disaster. Time to stop this nonsense!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

You should start with yourself then, as people like you are the ones who are a pest to society.
You are sick person if you actually condone doing this to CHILDREN.

And with your nick i would say you are troll as well and should have been banned ages ago.
edit on 8-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Page 158 and on, here's the site so you can see it from the horses mouth www.mentalhealth.wa.gov.au...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Being White too I can say that our race has been on the rampage around the globe for a long time so we'll just have to get over it.....oh yes and I'm really proud of the fact that the UK will take anyone from troubled waters and give them a chance. I can say that too because I'm British. Oh and I don't resent a penny of my old tax pounds paying for it. I do resent it being used for polishing some nuclear war heads though.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

You make a good point. But what is stopping a society from deciding to kill these people off just because they're retarded if they think they're completely useless? It might make sense to sterilize highly retarded children, but if this is to be done, it should be done by the permission of their parents, or their caretakers and under very close scrutiny. Otherwise, a society that deems retarded children dangerous to procreate with, will someday decide they're too much of a burden on us tax payers and kill them off just as easily as they sterilize them.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sadly

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by Golf66

You make a good point. But what is stopping a society from deciding to kill these people off just because they're retarded if they think they're completely useless? It might make sense to sterilize highly retarded children, but if this is to be done, it should be done by the permission of their parents, or their caretakers and under very close scrutiny. Otherwise, a society that deems retarded children dangerous to procreate with, will someday decide they're too much of a burden on us tax payers and kill them off just as easily as they sterilize them.

It is indeed a scary and precarious line to walk but I see our choices dwindling as the population rises and continues to do so.

People will all the time cite that even animals (chimps and wolves) will care for those members of their society who can't but they don't do it like we do indefinitely and from cradle to grave.

They may let an injured member hang on the fringe of the pack till they heal or even an older member who can do something "anything" to contribute (even if its babysitting) to feed and exist and the fringe but the severely degraded and those who contribute nothing - absolutely are excised.

And they most certainly don't let the genetically inferior reproduce...

We can not afford to do so either...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
Pretty nasty stuff in this link. I'm doing this from a cell, so this isn't going to be a fancy thread, just wanted to share it. It also explains that if a child is SUSPECTED of having a mental illness, they can be forced to take pharmaceutical drugs.

Sounds like Big Pharma wants MO' MONEY and the elites want less breeders!

Source: www.naturalnews.com...

Wow, first Africa is "cleared out" and now Australia is starting to downsize.
What's next, South America?
I wonder if the Southern Hemisphere is the real target to save our planet.
It's like the north vs the south. I think the northern hemisphere has more power.

whoa. I'm way off topic

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join