It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top ten reasons NOT to vote for Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
He basically has been saying for his whole political carreer the same message. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION! If you don't want to follow it, then do the right thing and get an ammendment put on. Pretty simple.

So why, in a long line of corrupted politicians, does a lump on a log suddenly spring up and say, "Elect me! I'm your man!"

If he has been around this long, he's taken an awful long time to deliver salvation...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

he didnt just spring up, he entered politics in 1971. i believe he first ran for president in 1988. People are just starting to catch on.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
These kinds of posts do nothing to help Ron Pauls campaign, and probably detract from it

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

I agree it comes across as arrogant or belittling people who don’t support paul.

and that is coming from someone who supports him.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

I will never support any politician running for office.

Now, get an accountant with a Buddhist philosophy degree into the presidential race, and we can talk...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

wasnt trying to convince you to..
just was letting you knwo he didnt appear out of thin air. hes been saying the same thing for a little while now.

If you dont mind me asking, what is your concerns with ron paul?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
These kinds of posts do nothing to help Ron Pauls campaign, and probably detract from it

That's true. The sheeple have just been swallowing all the BS for years and now that TSHF people are waking up and taking politics more seriously.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Which candidates plan on bringing the troops home and ending Americas involvement in these needless wars that are bankrupting our country?

..Santorum, Romney and Gingrich, right?
edit on 6-3-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

He has been doing all he can as a single elected official with principles can do by himself. Vote no on anything that goes against the constitution. What do you want him to do? Pull out a huge machinegun and wipeout all his corrupt peers?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Reminds me of the current shill in chief people really do think politicians can walk on water and turn bread into wine.

Utterly ridiculous.

The current potus promised everythig and delievered nothing what makes them think their guy is any different?

Blah.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123
1) I'm happy with the status quo.

2) Spending levels are where they should be.

3) I prefer candidates that sing to me, flatter me and tell me what I want to hear.

4) Adding trillions in spending and unfunded mandates is the way to kickstart our economy.

5) I'm a tea party supporter ... but bailouts are sometimes necessary.

6) I prefer candidates that had no idea a financial crisis was coming.

7) I want more federal education involvement.

8) I feel safer now that Iraq has a constitution, even if it's based on the Koran and Sharia law.

9) I believe and support the Constitution, except the inconvenient or outdated parts.

10) Everyone knows its the president's job to provide jobs.

How dare you copy my style!

Proof,
Paul says coverage of his campaign 'distorted', WHAT?!?!,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Is Ron Paul serious? He truly beleives this?

There is no way that his campaign is being distorted. He's been given equal coverage the ENTIRE TIME! Just listen to talk shows like that of Rush Limbaugh or Shawn Hannity, or watch the news channels such as CNN, FOX, and BBC. For every time they say any other name, they equally cover Ron Paul as well. When he wins a poll, they say such things as "Ron Paul has a good chance of being the GOP nomination"...

This is an OUTRAGE! I can't believe Ron Paul would be so egotistically self centered! I'm absolutely disgusted as a true, ignorant, blind faith supporter of everything that the mass media networks tell me! "

LOL... I loved your post, great thread Stars and Flags!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

oh well if you were an Obama supporter you were accussed of worshipping the messiah. But somehow RP seem to be the exception, though I find their fanaticism more alarming. Funny how it is only worshipping when it is an opposing political party.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Reminds me of the current shill in chief people really do think politicians can walk on water and turn bread into wine.

Utterly ridiculous.

The current potus promised everythig and delievered nothing what makes them think their guy is any different?

Blah.

Umm, because he has the track record of voting consistently with his views for decades.
Because he has been the only politician trying to balance the budget for decades.
Because he is the only candidate that doesn't war-monger on Iran.
Because he is the only candidate that didn't speak at the AIPAC.
Because he is the only politician that wants to audit the Federal Reserve.
Because he is the only candidate that believes in the Constitution.
Because he is the only candidate that voted against the Patriot Act extension.

edit on 6-3-2012 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This country was successful when the constitution was in order.

America's decline began as soon as the first bill passed that countered the intention of our constitution.

If we had followed the trial-proven scroll of law then we would not be in the butt-fuch of a mess we are in today!

If you do not support Ron Paul then according to the transitive property of mathematics you inherently DO NOT support America's foundation. So move.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Just more trolling from the Ministry of Paul.

They think they can generalize anyone who opposes Paul into 10 convenient stereotypes.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
This country was successful when the constitution was in order.

America's decline began as soon as the first bill passed that countered the intention of our constitution.

If we had followed the trial-proven scroll of law then we would not be in the butt-fuch of a mess we are in today!

If you do not support Ron Paul then according to the transitive property of mathematics you inherently DO NOT support America's foundation. So move.

Another great, cultish line.

So you truly believe the only waay one can support the constitution is to vote for ron paul?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This is a point I've tried to make over and over.

But people are hell-bent on staying within the status quo.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
People are sick and tired of WARS, and since Santorum, Romney and Gingrich have said they are going to try to stop Americas involvement in these foreign wars, as a result also helping (but not fixing) to fix our budget problems, they get all the votes. They're much better than Ron Paul. :nod nod:
edit on 6-3-2012 by Qemyst because: grammar

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Not a bad thing.

They can make themselves look even more ridiculous, thus increasing their chances of being further marginalized as a fringe minority.

Win-win.
edit on 6-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Why do you care so much about what goes on in the US?

Say "hello" to Frau Merkel for us.

edit on 6-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join