It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow, my small hometown is looking better by the day.

Oh, Canada,

Our home of fresh water.

Estimates of Canada's supply of fresh water vary from 5.6 per cent to nine per cent to 20 per cent of the world's supply, depending on how one defines "fresh water" – whether it means "available," "usable," or merely "existing." One study says Canada has 20 per cent of the world's fresh water – ranking it at the top – but only nine per cent of "renewable" fresh water.

Whatever the case, Canadians consume 350 litres of water a day per capita, second only to the Americans as the most profligate wasters of water in the world. The average global citizen needs only between 20 and 40 litres of water a day for drinking and sanitation.

It has been said that water will be "the oil of the 21st century," or "liquid gold," and that it will cause wars between nations. Whatever happens with regard to global water, and the environmental, economic and political fallout, Canada will be a major player. Talks have intensified during the past few years on whether Canada should take advantage of its bountiful supply of water by selling it for profit – like gas, oil and timber.

link - www.cbc.ca...

Guess I'm glad I live here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ed Dames is only seeing the physical world, I think what he is not picking up on the astral - we are going to have a shift, where the lower astral condenses directly into the physical, resulting in the massive earth changes he sees and a new round of planetary expansion

This is where all the biblical talk of demons being released from the bottomless pit comes from, dead rising from their graves etc - hopefully we will all shift as well into a new astral world away from all the carnage going on in the physical.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13624916#pid13624916

Not the "killshot" but definitely relevant.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
well if the world ends we have no problem.
2nd

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if we have to go throught that

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Excellent post! Couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
one thing people should remember is that a lot of people want to prevent widespread panic, even though many agree that the truth is no ones to own and horde.

that being said, we know they have done remote viewing studies... I believe they do all sorts of things.

I firmly believe they have much more evidence than just remote viewing yet I am SO GLAD that they have begin to come out and talk more squarely about this. It's only right and fair. I also believe that many who believe already will be trying to prepare and any more evidence that our government knows, will make it easier for the people who feel they know and are trying to figure out what is the best thing to do. If you give up, what do you do in the meantime? If you say "a noble effort for those i care about is better than nothing, because life is more about the journey than the destination"... at least if they come out with pieces like this, it will make it easier for those who believe to not look so crazy when just trying to go on about their lives on a daily basis with everyone else...and are finding it next to impossible.

people know something is up... and anyone who tries to claim that all this paranoia that the secrecy is causing is perfectly okay to keep perpetuating with disinfo... so long as people don't panic and riot and try to make it difficult for the rich to survive. They are not thinking and are just being greedy.

panic is already culminating because of a widespread lack of truth. that will only get worse if someone doesn't at least TRY to come forward. I believe despite whatever i may have said in the past about NASA and the government and even local police dept. for that matter, that there ARE good people who want others to be more entitled about their own lives and rights, but someone is holding them back. Our corporations and institution contain both good and bad apples and people who say "it doesn't matter, if it's going to happen, it's going to happen" they just don't get it... they don't get it at all. The truth ALWAYS means more than just survival. it's the very deciding factor that suggests whether or not we even have a right to life in the first place. If we cannot believe in the power of truth and working together, instead of obscurring everything into oblivion... then who the hell are we?

Nobody
edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I also want to add in light of this evidence being RV... this gives room for people to be skeptical, because remember... there are those in the government who still do not want you to know.

They have more scientific evidence... i firmly believe this, but that will bother a whole slew of more people than just those who believe remote viewing is real... and some obviously think that is too much too soon, even though many will say that isn't right (including me) this is a step in the right direction and i commend anyone sticking their credibility out on the line for that sake.

just wait, we will get more confirmation soon I believe and in forms that others will believe more readily... but those who are trying to consider things deeply and take chances in the name of truth... they will have to lead the rest.

to whatever end, it doesn't matter.

How we deal and how we treat each other through this says a lot about who we are as a people... and although sad, I'm relieved that people are at least trying. It's not about win or lose, it's how you play the game.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i had a dream where neal patrick harris told me that there would be fire in the sky. then i saw this video. is that creepy? i think its creepy.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmw93
i had a dream where neal patrick harris told me that there would be fire in the sky. then i saw this video. is that creepy? i think its creepy.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh, wait.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

(Science Now )
Sun May Soon Plunge Into Hot Cloud of Interstellar Gas
by Phil Berardelli on 25 May 2010, 5:33 PM

A new analysis suggests that in about 100 years the sun could plunge into a hot cloud of interstellar gas. The change should have no impact on our planet, but it could boost the amount of deadly radiation in space, making missions more challenging for future astronauts. The void beyond our atmosphere is anything but empty, with particles whizzing about in all directions. Energy from these particles can spike 14 billion or 15 billion kilometers away from the sun, the source of the stream of particles called the solar wind. That's what detectors aboard the Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 spacecraft discovered earlier this decade when they approached the termination shock, the place where the solar wind bumps into particles from interstellar space—a collision that creates a surge in radiation.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Link :: news.sciencemag.org...

Opps Sorry Guys&Gals my mistake i forgot the Link to this ! in a previous Post

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Never heard of RV before but claims seems plausible, I think we need to investigate this RV thing further to determine how reliable it is.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
Never heard of RV before but claims seems plausible, I think we need to investigate this RV thing further to determine how reliable it is.

We? Plenty of resources here on ATS about remote viewing. Hundreds actually. Roll up your sleeves and inform yourself.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

well that dead star was their first thought ( Guess ) back in 1987 Binary Star System ?
tho the distance is not Accurate but from where it came from was Real

That so called dead Star! back in 1987

1987 NEW SCIENCE AND INVENTION ENCYCLOPEDIA Page 2488 Space Probe ( Pioneer 10 )

img.abovetopsecret.com...

Having A Binary Star system Its Possible Like Many Other's in Our Galaxy Opps scratch that...

Us Human's don't have a Clue what Galaxy we come from seeing there's the Milky Way the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy and the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy that is wrapped around the Milky Way Say ... Three Times!!! Who Knows what your looking at in the Scope ! from a Back Yard to a Observatory...

Anyways I Guess We or Our Great Grand Children are going to go for a Bumpy Ride
or in through the Electric Zapper in the Galaxy

Ohh yeah here some more Info to Research on ATS !

Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?
ScienceDaily (May 21, 2010) —
Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon?

Link!!!! +-- www.sciencedaily.com...

Scientists from the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Southwest Research Institute, and Boston University suggest that the ribbon of enhanced emissions of energetic neutral atoms, discovered last year by the NASA Small Explorer satellite IBEX, could be explained by a geometric effect coming up because of the approach of the Sun to the boundary between the Local Cloud of interstellar gas and another cloud of a very hot gas called the Local Bubble. If this hypothesis is correct, IBEX is catching matter from a hot neighboring interstellar cloud, which the Sun might enter in a hundred years.

Start Excavating !!! Ats and Make a DNA / Cryogenic Ark LOL

Phil Schneider May of been Right !! When he said he was Building those Numerous Underground Bases
.... I Guess Our Great Grand children will be in a Underground Base or an Mountain Side Vault for 2 to 3 THOUSAND YEARS!! ?? Hopefully Frozen then Thawed after We pass this Cloud

OR We will be Fine !! Its the End of the World as we Know it ! and i Feel Fine!!

Thank Goodness for Technology we have today ! can you imagine
if we were about to go through this Cloud in back in the 1930s or Earlier?

Thank You Prometheus for giving Us Knowledge to Use and Control Fire!!! SOONER!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hmmm...not a good news....

Sun Erupts With Major Solar Flare

SPACE.com Staff

Date: 05 March 2012 Time: 10:04 AM ET
This story was updated at 11:42 a.m. EST.

A major solar flare erupted from the sun late last night (March 4) sending an explosion of plasma and charged particles hurtling toward Earth.

The flare was an X1.1-class solar flare and exploded from the surface of the sun at 11:13 p.m. EST (0413 GMT March 5), according to the Space Weather Prediction Center operated by the National Weather Service.

X-class flares are the most powerful type of solar storm, with M-class eruptions falling within the mid-range, and C-class flares being the weakest.

And the "things" goes to the worst... X5 right now....www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one

edit on 7-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Remote Viewing love the Subject the Wireless Connection of the Mind From the 3 Zones Past Present Future Scanning , Mediums etc.. That used that 3rd EYE Pineal Gland does Wonders, Works for Some
if you Able to Enter the in between of your Conscious & Subconscious Mind a Few can do it ..

One of the Biggest Government Research On Both Sides of the Cold War...

Especially they Love to take Children for their RV Testing ..

Dr Ruth ??
lunamoth1.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by amongus

Remote Viewing love the Subject the Wireless Connection of the Mind From the 3 Zones Past Present Future Scanning , Mediums etc.. That used that 3rd EYE Pineal Gland does Wonders, Works for Some
if you Able to Enter the in between of your Conscious & Subconscious Mind a Few can do it ..

One of the Biggest Government Research On Both Sides of the Cold War...

Especially they Love to take Children for their RV Testing ..

Dr Ruth ??
lunamoth1.blogspot.com...

Shouldn't you reply to the OP? I don't get why you replied to me.....I'm a RV'er myself, and believer.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

edit on 7-3-2012 by amongus because: Never mind. I don't understand Arkens language. Ugh.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I certainly believe we have been here before as well.

Parett is the guys name who pioneered this idea, he has a lot of good/interesting info
Link to this specific research paper.
Anth ony Peratt Paper

some of the more interesting similarities.

edit on 3/7/2012 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

well that dead star was their first thought ( Guess ) back in 1987 Binary Star System ?
tho the distance is not Accurate but from where it came from was Real

The evidence suggests that there is something massive in our Solar System apart from our Sun. It is denser than Jupiter. and so far it affects everything, from the distance of our planets to the Sun, it affects comets, making them return into the inner Solar System faster than they are supposed to, the Moon and every planet is being affected by "an unknown gravitational field" that is denser than Jupiter.

The reason for this is totally unclear. One may speculate that an unknown gravitational field within the Solar system slightly redirects the incoming cosmic microwave radiation (in the similar way as a motion with a certain velocity with respect to the rest frame of the cosmological background redirects the cosmic background radiation and leads to modifications of the dipole and quadrupole parts). Such a redirection should be more pronounced for low–l components of the radiation. It should be possible to calculate the gravitational field needed for such a redirection and then to compare that with the observational data of the Solar system and the other observed anomalies.

arxiv.org...

"It is hard to imagine that Sedna would retain its highly elliptical orbit pattern since the beginning of the solar system billions of years ago. Because eccentricity would likely fade with time, it is logical to assume Sedna is telling us something about current, albeit unexpected solar system forces, most probably a companion star".

Not to long ago the mention of Nemesis, or a companion brown dwarf existing within the Solar System would just bring a chuckle to many, even though ancient cultures have left us messages about it. Now science is bringing us closer to the truth.

Evidence Mounts For Companion Star To Our Sun
by Staff Writers
Newport Beach CA (SPX) Apr 25, 2006
The Binary Research Institute (BRI) has found that orbital characteristics of the recently discovered planetoid, Sedna, demonstrate the possibility that our sun might be part of a binary star system. A binary star system consists of two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass.

Once thought to be highly unusual, such systems are now considered to be common in the Milky Way galaxy.

Walter Cruttenden at BRI, Professor Richard Muller at UC Berkeley, Dr. Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana, amongst several others, have long speculated on the possibility that our sun might have an as yet undiscovered companion. Most of the evidence has been statistical rather than physical.

The recent discovery of Sedna, a small planet like object first detected by Cal Tech astronomer Dr. Michael Brown, provides what could be indirect physical evidence of a solar companion. Matching the recent findings by Dr. Brown, showing that Sedna moves in a highly unusual elliptical orbit, Cruttenden has determined that Sedna moves in resonance with previously published orbital data for a hypothetical companion star.

In the May 2006 issue of Discover, Dr. Brown stated: "Sedna shouldnt be there. Theres no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the sun, but it never goes far enough away from the sun to be affected by other stars... Sedna is stuck, frozen in place; there's no way to move it, basically there's no way to put it there – unless it formed there. But it's in a very elliptical orbit like that. It simply can't be there. There's no possible way - except it is. So how, then?"

"I'm thinking it was placed there in the earliest history of the solar system. I'm thinking it could have gotten there if there used to be stars a lot closer than they are now and those stars affected Sedna on the outer part of its orbit and then later on moved away. So I call Sedna a fossil record of the earliest solar system. Eventually, when other fossil records are found, Sedna will help tell us how the sun formed and the number of stars that were close to the sun when it formed."

www.spacedaily.com...

In the diagrams below you can see the odd orbit of Sedna, and the fact that whatever Sedna is orbiting, it appears not to be far off into the Oort cloud, but appearances could be deceptive.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7a026f2e28d.png[/atsimg]

edit on 7-3-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join