It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the invisible someone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
im only 12 so this may be my young imagintion playing tricks on me but i think my house is haunted and with good reason. On many occasions when i was younger i would in my bed trying to go to sleep when i wuld feel hands in my hair like almost playing with it. on other expierences ive had books fall from shelves for no reason, have things turn on or off suddenly. heres some of the really strange stuff. a few times when i was staying up late and i was the only one awake ive jeard footsteps in the room above me, the sound of keyboards typing, and people signing on AOL, and on rare occasions voices. one time i saw a shadow move across the wall in my basement and no reason for it, and one time ive seen and screw driver fly 5ft propelled by no seen force. lots of my friends in my house also get the feeling that ppeople are watching them. anybody have simmiliar experiences or reasoning for some of these.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ahh...as I mentioned in the other thread...check into Poltergeists. A simply Google should suffice.

new topics

join