It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

washington caucus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
we all know these caucuses mean squat and its just another way for us to see how the govt is low on the lube, but i thought id start this thread anyway. 8% in so far and ron paul is about a hundred and fifty votes behind. hes got a few counties by a wide margin, and lagging in others, or is he? this is just what they say.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well these news sites have to get their act together. The results at the link from cnn say 8% reported while over at Politico they say they have 12% in but they both have the same vote totals. So Which news source is gonna call the winner and at what % this time. I am call at 17% counted.
edit on 3-3-2012 by relyt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
is it me or is it taking a while to get the results in?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
suddenly hes even with romney

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
cnn just posted 34% then corrected to 14%. tell ya something?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Washington
Updated 4:45 p.m. EST, Mar 3, 2012
Republicans »VotesVote%
Romney - 6,101 - 36%
Santorum - 4,203 - 24%
Paul - 4,203 - 24%
Gingrich - 2,028 -12%
14% reporting

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hmm odd the vote tally has been the same since 12% and it is at 17% on cnn now. So how does the reporting percentage go up but the tally does not?

Well now it is at 29% with no change in the vote counts. WTH

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
how does paul go from 160 down to 2000? add up much? seem to me its just a play. well, i would like to say november will be different but if they play paul to be weak in washington, what next? maybe cali?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
now its at 29% but the votes are the same.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yep, Romney is off to a good start. Paul is fighting with Santorum for second place which should not be happening. Washington doesn't exactly fit the demographics that would normally appeal to Santorum so I don't know... technically Paul shouldn't be competing in a state like this against Santorum. Not looking good.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
well, politico just gave romney the check mark at 54.4%. this is bullcrap

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Santorum behind Paul by 100 votes in Washington?? Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if they were handing half of Paul's votes to him. Nope, I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

Anyway, take a look at this list of activities today by the candidates on Cnn's blog site:

10 a.m. ET: Ron Paul attends a Financial Services hearing on Capitol Hill where Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke will discuss the state of the U.S. economy. Watch here: cnn.com...

10 a.m. ET: Mitt Romney holds a campaign rally in Toledo, Ohio. Watch here: cnn.com...

12 p.m. ET: Rick Santorum holds a campaign rally in Powell, Tennessee. Watch here: cnn.com...

1:30 p.m. ET: Newt Gingrich holds a campaign rally in Covington, Georgia. Watch here: cnn.com...

2:45 p.m. ET: Mitt Romney holds a town hall meeting in Bexley, Ohio. Watch here: cnn.com...

7 p.m. ET: Newt Gingrich holds a campaign rally in Gainesville, Georgia. Watch here: cnn.com...

9 p.m. ET: Rick Santorum holds a campaign rally in Nashville, Tennessee. Watch here: cnn.com...

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Does anyone at all understand how this speaks volumes?? Anyone? Bueller....Bueller?
edit on 3-3-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
CNN declared Romney the Winner with 51% of the votes counted.

But I did find this section on the CNN county tracking map.

Special Notes
While results are being processed, candidates are ranked within each county by the number of votes received in that county. After a candidate is projected the winner for the state, the candidate moves to the top of each county table regardless of whether the candidate is leading in the individual county vote totals. The other candidates in each county table are sorted by the number of votes received in that county.

Which basically says that all the county's will show Romney as winner of that county? Right?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Yeah every county shows Romney as the winner

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Romney won another State, Ron Paul failed to come ontop again.

If Romney comes out ontop on supertuesday, you can forget about a brokered convention and he'd have it in the bag by then.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Romney won another State, Ron Paul failed to come ontop again.

If Romney comes out ontop on supertuesday, you can forget about a brokered convention and he'd have it in the bag by then.

The election is Rigged for him, it was clear after 08 that it was Romney Turn.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Come Tuesday the recent posts section will be nothing but a cluster f*ck of "Elections are rigged threads

Will just avoid ATS on that day

It couldn't be any more obvious that the Republican voters like Romney more than Paul, yet Paul bots still can't accept it

edit on 3/3/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
thats the problem with america right now. everybody just "accepts" it. they accept things without fighting for their beliefs. they accept it without doing any real fact finding. they accept it when people tell em to shut up and accept it. how about a little backbone from the american people every once in a while? ron paul has backbone. so does his supporters.its pretty crappy when it takes brassy jinglies and a backbone to stop all this corrupt crap. but preach on with war and spending and youre in.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i forgot to translate it for everybody else. BAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
i forgot to translate it for everybody else. BAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Unless its all rigged for Romney.

<<   2 >>

join