It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If you google "Anonymous Tapjoint", a thread will come up, the third one down. Apparently, you need a login and password to access it. Any idea if it's connected?

It appears to be connected, but I have no idea how to access it. apparently, there's a tapjoint.jpg, and tapjoint.com was linked as well.
edit on 5-3-2012 by furius22 because: Slightly more info.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Start asking about the book that DeuxRag discovered.

Q: Who wrote the book?
A: Someone within AMP.

Q: What's in the book?
A: I am not sure.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Let me see the glasses

R: Be more specific

Ok so I made this account to share my ideas thoughts and options but, Im at a loss for words and thoughts. I feel as thought I'm wrapped up in something that I'm only hoping turns out to be something interesting and not a dud.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
OK i have been going solo for a little while and thought i would come on the site and tell you guys what i have found so far ill just start from the beginning

Of course i got told to talk to Garrison aka "Knobs" on key 16

That the underground is called the black market

That Knobs runs or are at least part of the black market

to get the wave units i need to trade with pomegranates

the sky train is the citys main transportation (obviously)

when i get the picture with the car there is a second one too that looks like crop circles but im not sure

i found that by entering the tapjoint site on my phone i got key 15 and in there there is a code you have to write using key 14 to enable the keyboard so things get a little easier the code is as following : 4-2 5-5 1-3 5-3 "SPACE" 3-5 5-4 3-4 2-3 4-2 5-3 5-3 5-2 It wont make any sense on key 14 but just type it in and it will enable the keyboard

when i type "where is the wire central" it ask if i mean the recording or the contraband

the thousand orders will start the revolution

The revolution is about 1000 wave unit users coming together

The users are us

when i ask if i can talk to Walther La Fong it tells me to use the tap kit which is the one im using so i guess the person we are all talking to at this moment is Walther?

Thats all i got for not but ill keep on updating if i find something interesting

edit on 5-3-2012 by Magneset because: a space was missing in the code

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is exactly what I mean. You wouldn't be finding mistakes if you weren't trying to decompile the contents of the game. Believe me, they don't need our help.

Lets just figure this out by using the website as its intended function?

Good shout on finding Roger Moore and the YX company. I asked what/who is YX. Doesn't give a valid response back

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PoliceState

What is the intended function? There is quite a lack of direction and flow to an otherwise awesome game.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Q: Who put the fire at the warehouse?
A: (hands me the brass knuckle)

Q: Why is Lafong's card made out of wood?
A: They can be.

Q: What's in the wire recording for Eva?
A: It's a conversation between Dick and Emerson.

Q: Can I listen to the wire recording?
A: Three, one, six, two four, seven, four, four, seven, one.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Alexander1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by furius22
If you google "Anonymous Tapjoint", a thread will come up, the third one down. Apparently, you need a login and password to access it. Any idea if it's connected?

It appears to be connected, but I have no idea how to access it. apparently, there's a tapjoint.jpg, and tapjoint.com was linked as well.
edit on 5-3-2012 by furius22 because: Slightly more info.

Well considering it links to 4chan servers, I can very safely assume no it isn't part of the game. If anything it's an archive of a thread where someone posted something about tapjoint..

Also, awesome work people who discovered the 2 new characters we have. I'm a little frustrated though in how we were supposed to find them without the random guesses. There should be some logical connection between these characters and what we've been talking about before. Plus it doesn't seem like there is any response for YX, so I'm wondering if they programmed in some character cards before we're actually introduced to a character, and they haven't even added in the YX info yet.
And what sort of moron are we playing as that will take a book and not open it up....
Like we've all said before, there are some key pieces we're missing that are causing these gaps in discovering people or items, like some event on the radio we haven't asked about.

Finally, glad to see the creators are reading this, but screw them if they really haven't implemented key 16 yet, that's a very # thing to do. At the very least they should have had a clue given that says something like "Use key 16, but I'm not sure its being received", or something to at least hint that there might be a stopping point there.
Seems to me this was done only to bring people back to the website more, since we aren't really at a logical stopping point.

I like the cell phone idea because of the tapping, but I'm pretty convinced its for a game, considering the Game Developer Conference is going on between March 5th - 9th. It's possible there will be a quick trailer for something on the 9th that will maybe point to tapjoint, or maybe point to a new site. Or as we've guessed before, maybe its for nothing at all right now, considering how sloppily they've handled key 16 in my opinion, and how useless the twitter feed has been.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Q: What is the Wire Six?
A: The official radiostation.

Q: What is a wire contraband?
A: They are used to make wave units.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Aint sure if this is new information but when i asked "Who runs wire central" it says "I know of three wires" and it keeps repeating that if i ask about them

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Magneset

The three wires are the Wire Six, the wire contraband and the wire recording. The Wire Six is the official radiostation, the wire contraband is used to make wave units and the wire recording is like the one Dick and Emerson gave to Eva with their conversation recorded. I haven't still managed to listen to it. Whenever I ask if I can listen to it, I receive the following number(s) 3 1 6 2 4 7 4 4 7 1.

Hope that helps a bit.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think the numbers are on one of the dog tags or something i dont remember which but ill try and see if i can get the recording

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander1111

the numbers are a phone number in the US its a recording of a conversation

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Screname56

I see. Do you know what the conversation is about? Have you heard the recording?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OK it seems like someone found key 16 just follow this link

tapjoint.wikia.com...

good luck guys

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I also posted all three keys several pages before. The problem is that it doesn't work...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It does to some people apparently i was on a forum before and they wrote they got some weird things coming out of it more than "command not valid" i just think we need to trigger the right questions

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

edit on 5-3-2012 by Magneset because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Are you talking about unfiction? You may be looking at the join date and not the post dates.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yeah i just noticed that sorry lol

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join