It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
reply to post by ILikeStars

So a lie is the best way to go about it, huh?

Good to know.

You lost me. There may be a miscommunication here. Candidate Obama did make some promises about withdrawal from Iraq prior to December 08 when then President Bush signed the agreement that almost all troops would be out of Iraq by the year 2012. But, President Obama was legally bound to honor that agreement President Bush signed after Candidate Obama made such claims about the timetable he endorsed getting out of Iraq.

I was simply sharing information I thought you may not have been aware of which sorta countered your arguement when you said this:

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Do you enjoy that he continued us in Iraq 3 years longer than he said he would?

I didn't intend for my response to be rude or a cut down on you at all. Rather that I interpretted the above statement as not including all known information.

Don't worry. I'm ignorant of a lot of things. Read enough of my posts and you may find the opportunity to correct me or interject some information I may not know of that may effect my opinion.

When you see me make a mistake, or demonstrate I may not be aware of something that may cause my viewpoint to change on any specific issue, please do not hesitate to correct me. I'm here to learn new stuff like I hope others are as well.

Again, no offense was meant, if it was interpretted as such it was not intended that way.

Peace.
edit on 2-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh my apologies. I guess I didn't understand what you were saying.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

Actually the b/c was on the proper paper. A federal law* enacted in 2004 requires the birth certificates of all the states to be printed on "safety paper" or some other contrivance to prevent falsification (including counterfeiting of b/cs, alterations, etc.). Hawaii used this green safety paper; makes it darn near impossible to alter or counterfeit. Among other features, the green pattern seems to drive Photoshop and other common imaging software nuts.

But I often wonder WHY the White House even released a pdf in the first place ?

A .jpg would have been a better choice.

And a lot of good that green "safety" paper did

There has been hundreds of alterations made of the "original" pdf

Plus all that, how do we know for sure somebody didn't simply get some blank "safety" paper ?

"Safety" is only as "safe" as the perception of the victim.

.. or some other contrivance to prevent falsification

What would "some other contrivance" be ?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny
How about Nixon? Or Bush? Or Thomas Jefferson? Clinton? And especially JFK.

Last time I checked, none of them are currently President.

And here we thought it was about him not being a US citizen.

That's how you're trying to narrow it down, but it's about FRAUD.

Look, Obama's birth was announced twice in the local Hawaiian papers when he was born. That alone ends the debate. Anything after that is just silly.

So, does that mean I can simply supply my birth announcement from 1972 as a birth certificate to get my a passport? Driver's license? A job? Now THAT is just silly.

I guess this guy is actually dead.
Someone ran an obituary on him. Denver Post

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Uh thats a little different with the devner post. Did the Hawaiian newspapers somehow just guess at his birth back then? Or was it some grand conspiracy that they knew they had to cover up his birth because they had knowledge he would become president decades later... Maybe they are democrat commie time travelers too??

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Why do birthers continue with this lie?

This right here pretty much says you don't care to know any facts, and are simply here to sling names. However, I'll indulge you one time.

I tried to get your college records, medical records, passport records etc. but I could get none of them. I also tried to get those same records for the previous 8 Presidents, and again I was unable to get them. I then tried to get those same records for Hilary, Romney,, Paul and could not get them. I then tried to get those same records for my neighbours and friends, and again I could not get the. Somehow everyones records I tried to get must have "sealed" them just like Obama did.

Care to explain that, or will you ignore it as you know you are just spewing a birther made up story?

Considering Jimmy Carter was the 1st American President to be born in a hospital, you're going back a ways with the previous 8 presidents, don't you think. As for Hillary, Romney and Paul, they SHOULD produce those documents. Why shouldn't they? Don't you have to produce your documents to get a job? ANYONE running for President should have ALL that information open to their employer (the people). As for your neighbors, you don't have any need to see them. YOU are NOT hiring THEM! Get it? We (the people) are hiring a CEO of the country. Us, as the board of directors, have a RIGHT to know whether our new CEO has committed FRAUD!

Then please show us all Bush's medical records, passport records and complete college records etc. as you claim that they were not sealed.

3 minutes on Google...
Bush College Transcripts
www.eduinreview.com...
www.usatoday.com...

Bush Medical Records
news.findlaw.com...
www.glcq.com... (unless this whole story is a lie)

I'm not going to spend much more time on that, but you can, if it's that important to you.

If you dont show us those records will you admit that the whole "Obama sealed his records" is just made up birther nonsense? Or just ignore it?

I wonder, what are you so afraid of? Seriously. I think I've made my point quite clear, and without a bunch of nonsensical rambling or freaking out. Something about this whole ordeal must have you scared, or you wouldn't put so much effort into sling around pejoratives such as "birther".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Uh thats a little different with the devner post. Did the Hawaiian newspapers somehow just guess at his birth back then? Or was it some grand conspiracy that they knew they had to cover up his birth because they had knowledge he would become president decades later... Maybe they are democrat commie time travelers too??

I love that argument that it's some grand conspiracy. It's actually laughable. In a word, to answer your questions, "NO!". My sister lived in Kansas City when her son was born. My parents ran the announcement in our hometown paper. It doesn't mean he was born in our hometown, nor does it mean there is a grand conspiracy. However, using a newspaper as a means to prove a birth is absurd. I challenge you to use it to apply for a government job and let me know how far along you get. IF (and that's a BIG if), he wasn't born in Hawaii, and his grandparents ran the add, it would have simply been done to try and get him U.S. citizenship for the benefits that any citizen receives. However, I am not even disputing his Hawaiian birth, which is what makes this even funnier.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Wrong, to confer citizenship a person must be of a certain age.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

This right here pretty much says you don't care to know any facts,

I post facts, it is a lie that Obama sealed his personal documents.

As for Hillary, Romney and Paul, they SHOULD produce those documents.

But according to you they must have sealed them...

You avoided the question as to why you have sealed all your personal documents, like medical records, college records etc.

Why did you avoid that simple question?

ANYONE running for President should have ALL that information open to their employer

Yet none of them have the information you are demanding from Obama available, yet you ignore them and only demand Obama's.... why is that?

Bush College Transcripts

they were published by Bush, I mean go to his college and get his records from the college - like you think you should be able to do for Obama.

I wonder, what are you so afraid of?

I am not the one afraid of the first black president, you apparently are, demanding all sorts of records from him alone.
edit on 3-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

How about Nixon? Or Bush? Or Thomas Jefferson? Clinton? And especially JFK.

Last time I checked, none of them are currently President.

Doesn't matter, Obama is the only president to publically release a verified birth certificate, both his short form and long form, this is fact (and he was never required to do either, he voluntarily did it). Birthers aren't satisfied and they will never be until Obama leaves office, this has little to do with the constitution.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
No need to argue the details of eligibility, because that wasn't the argument,

Eligibility is the core argument of birthers. They argue that Obama has not sufficiently proven that he is a natural born citizen. They claim both his birth certificates are fake and they believe there is some big government conspiracy going on. How you believe this is not the position of birthers is beyond me.

People jump the gun with this and say that Sheriff Arpaio is accusing Obama of being ineligible to be president.

But Arpaio is, he claimed the long form birth certificate that Obama presented was fake. No where in that press conference did I see Apraio state that he believes Obama is eligibile for the presidency, did you?

All Whitehouse would need to do is give an additional explanation to discredit the errors

First he presents a short form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian officials, this isn't good enough. He must release the long form birth certificate to end this conspiracy!

Then he presents the long form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian officials (which he shouldn't have bothered to and did not have to, but he did nevertheless) and yet more birthers still were not satisfied and declared it fake.

Now you want him to answer to every single disgruntled birther out there who has questions? How many people would Obama need to answer to before this isn't an issue anymore? Do you want to give us a number??

This is the same 'I want my country back' mentality that hit the airwaves the minute Obama became president. People need to really get over it, seriously.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

no problem. I just assumed there was some confusion. I didn't mean to come off as being rude. Sorry if i did.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
Obama shouldn't give in to bullies, scoundrels or scumbags.

That's because he's trying to be the top bully, scoundrel, and scumbag.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

No, you didn't. I was being moronic.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Try this line of thought...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
[let me try to recapture the post i made to the US POLITICAL MADNESS' thread which was sent to the digital trash bin...as i was not allowed to contribute there]

the investigation gets a Bravo fom me..
because a fontal attack on the validity of documents would just keep going in circles...
but the Forensic investigation by the Sheriffs staff/team is the only way to make the pig squeal as-it-were

my best guess is that there is a friend-of a friend- of a friend of someone on the White House Security Staff who knows of a retired CIA agent or some such knowledgeable expert/// who went about creating these creative documents

we may find out that 'clues' were intended, that errors were designed in these Live-Birth records, Selective Service records, Residency records so the perp. and creator of these document facsimilies could not be prosecuted for the Fraudulent copying of official, legal documents

the error fill reports were merely stage mock-ups of actual documents, so as to make the character seem real in the Street Theater drama that we know as the President Øbama administration.

i suggest that the behind the scenes Producers & Screenwriters of the Øbama, Street Theater, charade... did the project in response to the takeover of the USA by the Neocons & PNAC during the Bush-Cheney administration that had persons like Rumsfeld (a throwback to 1939 Germany) in charge

lets first expose to daylight the conspiracy to dupe the American People & Congress with phoney credentials that should not be dissed as just art-work creations instead of deliberate Fraud & misrepresentation.
then find the Organisations, individuals, think-tanks who planned, scripted and presented the empty-suit Mr Øbama as a wry joke and a take-over of the government by the counter-neocons

all-in-all...
i think the Obama puppet masters out maneuvered and excelled in the art of
One-Upsmanship
over the PNAC & Neocons & the dual citizenship+Christian Zionists of the Bush-Cheney Coup of 2000-2008

who will you vote in the November installment of this Theater of the Absurd ?
edit on 3-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You think in your naiveté that if you've discovered a world-shaking principle all you would have to do is run into the street waving it and people would say 'This is great, he's discovered a world-shaking principle!' In actually trying to carry it out you discover that people say it isn't a world-shaking principle. Or they say, 'You didn't discover it, this was discovered in 1830 by Wemmelholtz.'

(Laughs)

And your enthusiasm and certainty dissipate in the face of this peculiar attitude towards innovation. So, I've learned the only way to truly innovate is: big ideas must have advocates, so I will argue my position in any forum with anybody until it becomes clear to me that my ideas are absurd. And over time, an intellectual environment is like a natural environment; ideas are selected by natural selection. The better ideas survive.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

nothing earth shaking or anything near a unique perspective..

i was a little taken aback that my post addressed items/points you made in another reply in another thread

your 'put-down' is both weak and misdirected, fellow ATS member

And:

You completely missed the bullit point that there are now - more than one- forums which are 'closed' to the everyday member here on ATS......
edit on 3-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Seconal

nothing earth shaking or anything near a unique perspective..

i was a little taken aback that my post addressed items/points you made in another reply in another thread

your 'put-down' is both weak and misdirected, fellow ATS member

Well, the word becoming flesh, singing it into existence.

In some profound way that nobody including you understands, certainly I don't, we are imprisoned by our expectations, and somehow the change never happens until the expectations are deconditioned.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by juveous
No need to argue the details of eligibility, because that wasn't the argument,

[Quote]Eligibility is the core argument of birthers. They argue that Obama has not sufficiently proven that he is a natural born citizen. They claim both his birth certificates are fake and they believe there is some big government conspiracy going on. How you believe this is not the position of birthers is beyond me.

No where in the press confrence is eligibility brought up by Arpaio or his people, it is only implied by journalist who want a story

People jump the gun with this and say that Sheriff Arpaio is accusing Obama of being ineligible to be president.

But Arpaio is, he claimed the long form birth certificate that Obama presented was fake. No where in that press conference did I see Apraio state that he believes Obama is eligibile for the presidency, did you?

That was slick, nice try though. No where in press conference does Arpaio accuse Obama of anything.

All Whitehouse would need to do is give an additional explanation to discredit the errors

First he presents a short form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian officials, this isn't good enough. He must release the long form birth certificate to end this conspiracy!

Then he presents the long form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian officials (which he shouldn't have bothered to and did not have to, but he did nevertheless) and yet more birthers still were not satisfied and declared it fake.

Now you want him to answer to every single disgruntled birther out there who has questions? How many people would Obama need to answer to before this isn't an issue anymore? Do you want to give us a number??

This is the same 'I want my country back' mentality that hit the airwaves the minute Obama became president. People need to really get over it, seriously.

I want the president to answer concerns of citizens yes. Paint it how you want to fine, but when a group of law enforcement officers and attorneys put together an investigation to verify something the Whitehouse releases, it should be addressed. Do you honestly think they don't have enough people to deal with this? Its apparently not a non-issue right now. Obama hired a team just to deal with internet rumors about him, and this came from a damn press release!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join