It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Defeats Obama In Head To Head Polling

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yay!

Ron Paul Defeats Obama In Head To Head Polling

Here's a chart you won't see anywhere in the mainstream media - not the right, and certainly not the left. According to Rasmussen's 2012 Presidential Election Matchups, which pit Obama against any of the four GOP presidential candidates, while the balance of challengers certainly appear to have no chance of defeating the incumbent (something we touched upon yesterday), today, for the first time, Ron Paul has managed to unseat the standing president, by a thin margin of 43 to 41, for the first time in this series.

So keep going at it Paul ! Till the convention!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is already very obvious.

Ron Paul is even making the dems come out and organize voting for Santorum, they are that scared.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Dr. Consistency would beat Obama in a debate hands down. They know this. If anyone other than Ron Paul wins the Republican spot Obama will win a second term.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm convinced that these primaries are all rigged. What we saw happening in Maine is more than likely happening elsewhere. The heads of districts calling in to report numbers, and finding out that someone already did so, with the WRONG numbers.

But yea, I'm not surprised, Dr.Paul just knows more than everyone else, including the President.

It's a little worrying though, that he is doing so well in all these national polls, but not in the GOP polling...which again leads me back to my first comments.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Dr. Consistency would beat Obama in a debate hands down. They know this. If anyone other than Ron Paul wins the Republican spot Obama will win a second term.

Yes, and it's pretty obvious.

I mean, unless Paul wins it's a win for Obama, know why? Cause Romney is Obama, Rick is Obama, Newt is Obama. Unless Paul wins, it's a loss for humanity!

yea i went there.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ron Paul has been polling close to Obama since last May. Any time I hear people say, "Vote for Santorum!" or, "Gingrich can beat Obama!" I tell them to look at the polls and see how they're doing. Then they fall silent.

The simple truth is that a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama. This race is now and has always been between the establishment vs. the People. Ron Paul vs. Obamney.

Ron Paul or REVOLUTION!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah, imagine that....the only candidate who has yet to win a primary or caucus in any state is the only one, according to the Rasmussen polls, who can beat Obama. How does that happen?

VOTER FRAUD.....that's how.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Such a bloody shame that no votes in any country count for squat these days. Truly a sad state of affairs we all across this world find our selves in today. The answer or solution to the problem, well I have none but, sure as hell hope someone comes up with something cause this whole system just isn't working....

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
1,000 LIKELY voters.

That's a tiny sample size, and it doesn't say whether these are registered voters or not.

Super Tuesday will determine if Paul has any business continuing his campaign.

EDIT: Also, the results are within the margin of error.
edit on 1-3-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I am a frustrated proud Canadian and do not have a vote in the USA and I am happy I do not live there today not because I hate the country, I always loved America, my father loved America, his father loved America and I am proud to be your neighbor at least I use to be proud now more like concerned for my neighbor.
It’s like looking via the window of my house and seeing my neighbor house get damaged and robed by thieves not being able to help, the only difference is my neighbor is being manipulated, his liberties are getting robed, and the country is being damaged and yes Canadians can only watch and pray that his neighbor will make the right decision this time arround.

I am always surprised how US citizens never vote for the right president (well over the past 12 years anyways) and when they do Kennedy he gets wacked!. I mean first George Bush a cowboy that talks and acts like an idiot....how he managed to get 2 terms blows my mind.

How easily he created fear for his citizen and how blind everyone was to his false promises. Every time he spoke he would not reassure his citizen and call to calm and peace he would scare them!!!!! Every time!!!!! we all knew how far off the American values, humanity values, liberty values this man was. He was all about money and power and would of sacrificed America’s values, liberties of its citizen and reputation for it!!!.

Then the population supposedly wakes up at a time where well Bush is out of office no matter what happens and vote for change (2 terms)....yes Obama came along with a song and dance and was elected for promises made of "Real Change”. and a promise of representing the people. Still after all of this most of the country still supports him, wow if any of my employees/friends made all these promises to me and did not follow through and even went against his promises and pledges I would not want to be his friend anymore and yet……no backlash from the people what so ever! Not only did he not provide what he promised but he actually is trying to remove and destroy the constitution and even said that he believes the American constitution is old and should change. When protest start it gets shut down and people just sit back and keep voting for the same type of promises/people.

Now they just ignore everything Obama has promised and not delivered and continue to ignore the facts and keep listening and believing this smooth talking salesman and ignore Ron Paul who will do exactly what he promises. He has been preaching the same thing for 30 years. He is honest, and fresh and nothing he said or is saying gets him in trouble in debates why? Well because it’s the truth and yet no one wants to listen and the people who do listen have no power and have no way of communicating with the rest of the USA.

If Ron Paul does not get a chance to go against Obama in 2013 I guarantee that at the next elections 2017 people will be begging for Ron Paul cause the USA will be in a Fascist system and will plead to get their liberties back.

I am amazed! As a Canadian I hope Ron Paul gets a change to debate Obama cause Obama would be in trouble and the people of the USA would be able to see firsthand how what Ron Paul is saying is true. Just his stance before and after on the constitution would make Obama look like a fool, the Bills passed and supported by Obama, the World Bank and the printing of money…etc...

Ron Paul is the only candidate that can win against the smooth talking Obama. He is the only one that can win and I thought that was the whole idea for them to elect someone that they believe can win!!!!! I never hear anyone stating that Ron Paul is wrong in any of his ideas and visions ever. All I hear is Ron Paul is this and that…….ok look at what he is saying, then state why he is wrong?

If you say Ron Paul is wrong then what is he wrong about? Why are Americans afraid to listen…..consider the facts from both sides and then make a choice? The other candidates just mention how they did this and that and come up with plans that are exactly the same old same old and yet it’s working AGAIN!!!!! .. Why do American just take it up the ass? You guys are the strongest country in the world, should its citizens be informed and as strong? Why are there so many people not protesting and demanding answers. If Paul does not win I have the feeling that all countries will be in the same position in 10 to 20 years.

Ever wonder why Obama came out with change and was embarrassed by the media and now Paul is calling for change and is ignored???? I do not understand but hey I do not live there and I can do nothings…JUST LIKE Ron Paul said its up to Americans to fix america. Just like Paul said

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Yeah, imagine that....the only candidate who has yet to win a primary or caucus in any state is the only one, according to the Rasmussen polls, who can beat Obama. How does that happen?

VOTER FRAUD.....that's how.

These days I thought that was legal...
at least it sure seems that way...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Not to invite the rage of Paul Supporters...but a SINGLE Rasmussen poll (rass will bias conservative whenever they can get away with it) showing a 2% advantage to Paul over Obama...with a 3% +/- error is hardly evidence.

Given the poll falls well within the margin of error, perhaps look at the rest of the polls?

General Election: Paul vs. Obama

RCP Average
2/8 - 2/25
Obama +6.6

Rasmussen Reports
2/24 - 2/25
Paul +2

Associated Press/GfK
2/16 - 2/20
Obama +9

CNN/Opinion Research
2/10 - 2/13
Obama +7

CBS News/NY Times
2/8 - 2/13
Obama +11

PPP (D)
2/9 - 2/12
Obama +8

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Don't you mean Romney?

I love the naivety of Ron Paul supporters. So easy to shuck and devour. Mmm.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

Thank you, Friend.

The problem is, and you can see it within every political posting, is that too many americans do not know what the separation of powers are as delineated by the Constitution, Heck, a majority don't even know we are suppose to live in a republic, NOT a democracy. Want proof? I'll give 2: The constitution SAYS is and prisoners do not have the right to vote. The other problem is a population thinking it lives in a democracy thinks all problems can be solved by the government, while ignoring the fact that agencies cost money and are notoriously inefficient. Also, and this is my opinion, I do not think the government, the federal government, knows what their limitations are. They shouldn't get into social problems. The answer lies withing the term 'social problem'....let society take care of it.
Ah, the biggest problem Dr. Paul has to face is a majority of people in the U.S. think (or are brainwashed into thinking) that constitutional limits on state and federal governments is insane and extremist. It is too bad they do not understand without those limits, there are no personal freedoms or liberties. I think they may be afraid of the responsibilities that come with the rights.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by eLPresidente

Don't you mean Romney?

I love the naivety of Ron Paul supporters. So easy to shuck and devour. Mmm.

Another Ron Paul troll that got banned.

Sorry guys, I was just doing a search on Ron Paul polling and this showed up but its still good to see major polling companies like Rasmussen even showed Ron Paul's dominance against Obama even AFTER Mitt Romney was the perceived nominee after Super Tuesday.

top topics

join