It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Who Is Really In Control Of Nukes? And Would They Be So Happy To Leave Thier Mark On Humanity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is what really frightens me, I am of the opinion, and justfully so I believe, that those that committed the 9/11 attacks did so with no remorse whatsoever. We know for a fact now it was not Osama Bin Laden, indeed, Bin Laden even came out and stated "I would not be able to carry out such an attack as 9/11" he then went on to say "there is a secret government within the America government, maybe you should ask them who carried out 9/11.

That said, I now turn to the mentality of such extremist individuals, these people have such a hunger for control it boggles the mind. We as decent people fail miserably when trying to understand this mentality, this selfishness. The people that carried out the recent atrocities all over the world see us Europeans and Americans no differently than any other country or race. Which in itself may not seem bad, until one realises that with that comes the fact that these people would be happy to see America turn into a yhird world country with building of rubble if it means they can keep control. This is what COG is truely about.

The 9/11 perps are losing the information war, as such they will soon have no option left on the table but to commit some horrible crimes if they are to remain in power. Yhey are going to have to create such confusion and such a diversion that it will be overwhelming for most.

I honestly believe now that these people not only wish to remain in control of humanity by force but alo they wish to leave thier mark on history like no other before them. These people want others to talk about them for the next 1000 years.

Like Nero to achieve this recognition they have to be monsterous, and I mean truely monsterous. We are certainly in the final phases of some kind of historic event, everyone can feel this, even those denialists can see, things are comming to a head.

These people are not going to give up control without a fight, let us hope and pray that none of these nutcases get to fulfil thier goal of being the one that bought humanity to its knees.

Sorry for writing this, I just had to get it off my chest and i havent posted for a while.

I am not a religious man, but God bless you all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I have often thought that there will be no return from the road we are going down. I have little doubt that the people in control will do what ever they feel they have to to maintain control. They believe there ideas to be superior and if we have to get rid of say, half the population then they will have no quams doing it.
It is the mentality of a hive. They feel that they are better suited to lead mankind and if sacrifices must be made that is fine as long as its not them sacrificing. Welcome to the matrix,which pill would you like.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

"So Who Is Really In Control Of Nukes?"

In America the Department of Energy is responsible for keeping track of all nuclear weapons they know about in the world, but some mandates for some specific nuclear related rules falls under a chain of command that does not answer to the government of America. Some operational issues fall into the jurisdiction of the United Nations, not the president, not the Congress, not the American government.

If the Department of Energy has isolated a known nuclear asset anywhere in the world, they are tracking it's physical location, and who has control of that asset.

new topics

join