It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Teams Up With Nation of Islam?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
The USA is under attack from all sides and I will say that there is an element in this world that wants to slice the throat of USA and Israel.

America isn't under attack from all sides at all; but American psychology tends to depend on the belief that it is. Americans tend to be an exceptionally egocentric people. They need to believe that they are either always under attack, or if nothing else, simply that the rest of the world is focused on them or cares about them in some way. The worst possible thing that could happen in their minds, is for them to simply be ignored, while the rest of the world merely goes about its' business.

As a second point, I don't really understand why Israel needs to be defended at all costs. I'm not an anti-Semitic nut case like Jeff Rense, but that doesn't mean that I really see the value of Israel in positive terms, either. I consider the Israeli government to be psychopaths; but that doesn't mean I think that about the entire Israeli population. The governments of pretty much every country in the world are made up of psychopaths these days. Some of the Israelis don't like their government any more than I do.

I met an Israeli guy at the hostel I was staying at a few months ago. He was nice to me; he cooked me breakfast and didn't charge me a thing for it. I am not implying that that says anything about Israel as one specific ethnicity, though. If I was going to believe in ethnic generalisations about the Jews at all, I'd probably be an anti-Semite, because most of the stuff that people on the Internet claim about Israel is pretty disgusting.

So you could say I'm fairly indifferent to Israel. I just don't really care about it much, one way or the other; and truthfully, I don't really understand why anyone else does either. Except for trance music and the kibbutz on the positive side, and the Rothschilds, the Mossad and Palestine on the negative side, Israel just doesn't really generate anything, either good or bad. It's sort of just there. Nothing really worth getting excited about, and I'm not sure why people do.

Although I do also like Eden Moore, I admit. She is an Israeli woman with extremely large breasts. I certainly wouldn't want to see her get killed by Iranians; but then again, something tells me that they probably wouldn't want to kill her either. There'd also be less psytrance music in the world if Israel was destroyed, and I think that would suck, because psy is probably my favourite genre...so maybe the pro-Israel lobby have a point.

Its not all rainbows around the world. Its cold steel and hot blood and that is the truth and every single american would rather be at home with the family watching a football game.

Unfortunately, John McClaine isn't real. Americans want to think he is, and even more, that they actually ARE him, collectively; but he's not, and they're not. Sorry.

There is a serious element of brainwashing going on.

I agree with that.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

4 days!!! game over!!!
who has the hardest steel?
4 days game over
edit on 3-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by petrus4

4 days!!! game over!!!
who has the hardest steel?
4 days game over
edit on 3-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

I don't understand what this means. You need to provide a bit more context in your posts.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join