It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Franklin Graham - "Obama - 'son of Islam'"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Franklin Graham - Obama 'son of Islam' article

“Many in the media are indignant with Reverend Franklin Graham, head of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Invited on ‘Morning Joe’ last Tuesday to discuss Christian persecution, Graham was asked whether he thought President Barack Obama was Christian or not. Although Graham concluded that Obama ‘has said he is a Christian, so I just have to assume that he is,’ he appeared skeptical, suggesting Obama’s policies disagreed with Christian principles, thus earning the full ire of much of the fourth estate.

Graham, however, was absolutely right to say that, ‘under Islamic law, the Muslim world sees Barack Obama as a Muslim, as a son of Islam’: according to Sharia law [Islamic religious law, which regulates all parts of a Muslim's life], if one’s father is Muslim, one automatically becomes Muslim. The reason behind last week’s church attack in Egypt, when thousands of Muslims tried to torch a church and kill its pastor, is that a Christian girl fled from her father after he converted to Islam: she did not want to be Muslim, and was rumored to be hiding in the church. This is not the first time in recent months that churches have been attacked on similar rumors ...

Graham further upset certain sensitivities by saying, ‘All I know is under Obama, President Obama, the Muslims of the world, he seems to be more concerned about them than the Christians that are being murdered in the Muslim countries,’ adding that ‘Islam has gotten a free pass under Obama.

Other information sources quoted in the article -
Stone Gate Institute
Forbes - 'My Muslim President Obama' - Why members of the Islamic faith see him as one of the flock

OMG ... I can just see Mika on 'Morning Joe' when Franklin Graham said this! I bet she turned red and her face puckered! Far left wing MSNBC usually censors it's 'guests' (shill machines) to be sure they follow the party line better than this. Anyways, Franklin Graham was correct ... Obama says he's a Christian so he has to take him at his word and go with Obama being Christian. He is also right that, because he is the son of a Muslim, then ISLAM believes Obama is a Muslim. The only thing that really matters is what Obama believes he is. (And yes ... I believe the religion of a POTUS, or any politician, does matter IF that person can't keep their religious bias out of the office.) Obama has claimed to be a Christian but has also embraced the Black Liberation Theology cult. As long as he keeps his religious bias out of the White House then he can worship the man in the moon if he wants for all I care.

Anyways ... for those interested ... Franklin Graham - 'Obama - 'son of Islam'. Have fun with it.
[
edit on 2/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: EDITED ... I had Billy Graham .. but it's really Franklin. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just love Billy Graham. He's the most Godly man I know. His life is an open book - The doors to any room he's in are always left open when there is a woman in there with him as well - and so are his finances, which have always been open for inspection.

That being said, Obama IS a Muslim; a closeted, lying Muslim to be sure, but a Muslim nevertheless. How can I prove it? Easy. The child of ANY Muslim male is automatically considered to be a Muslim at birth, just ask the Christian pastor who may be executed in Iran at any moment. Not even Obama has denied that his father was a Muslim, nor has he ever officially recanted the Muslim faith in which he was raised, ergo... He's still a Muslim.

To leave Islam though, as the above mentioned pastor knows first hand is a death sentence. So why hasn't there been an Imam, somewhere, issue a fatwa calling for Obama's death? Because they know he's a taquiyya spouting, Mohammed loving, Muslim at heart. Gadaffi knew it. Mubarak knew it. The whole freaking Muslim world knew it; why do you think they were dancing in the streets when he was elected?

For the last 20 years before he was elected President, Obama claimed to be a "Christian."
Yeah, right. He attended a "Black Power" church whose pastor, Jeremiah Wright, was also "once" a Muslim. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but Jeremiah Wright has more in common with the hate preached by the Nation of Islam than any Christian congregation with which I'm familiar.

I'm glad the Grahams came out with this on national TV. Maybe more people will understand that they have elected a liar - to his very CORE, Barack Obama is a liar - to the office of President.
edit on 2/29/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I would like Graham to identify one US president who has enacted policies based on Christian values or teachings. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
NPR (Left wing)

One week after saying "you'll have to ask President Obama" when asked if he believes the president is a Christian, Rev. Franklin Graham has issued an apology for "any comments I have ever made which may have cast any doubt on the personal faith of our president, Mr. Obama.

The opening article had it 'Billy Graham' .. but this apology is from 'Franklin Graham'.
What's he apologizing for? He didn't do anything wrong.

EDITED TO ADD
SORRY .... I HAD BILLY GRAHAM ... IT WAS FRANKLIN GRAHAM
edit on 2/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
NPR (Left wing)

One week after saying "you'll have to ask President Obama" when asked if he believes the president is a Christian, Rev. Franklin Graham has issued an apology for "any comments I have ever made which may have cast any doubt on the personal faith of our president, Mr. Obama.

The opening article had it 'Billy Graham' .. but this apology is from 'Franklin Graham'.
What's he apologizing for? He didn't do anything wrong.

EDITED TO ADD
SORRY .... I HAD BILLY GRAHAM ... IT WAS FRANKLIN GRAHAM
edit on 2/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Glad to see the correction. I actually kinda like Billy and was alarmed. This doesn't surprise me now, coming from Franklin.

new topics

top topics

join