It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

Thank you. I always think genetic information is interesting. I remember when that book came out a few years ago, the Seven Daughters of Eve. But some of the author's information is contested by other scientists of course.DNA was only really seen for the first time in the 1950s. So as we know more about it, the more the information we receive on ancestors is going to change. And a lot of information is still coming out from the Human Genome Project.
www.ornl.gov...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

The new technique ‘has major implications in the fields of archaeology, palaeontology, conservation and forensics’, said Australian biologists. ‘We obtained DNA signatures from a variety of fossil eggshells, including the extinct moa, elephant birds and a 19,000-year-old emu,’ said Murdoch University’s Charlotte Oskam. Read more: www.metro.co.uk...
source(www.metro.co.uk... uilt-from-ancient-eggs

This is from your source.

I think that between 19,000 years and 65 million years might be a difference I guess.....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Someone who says they never lie, is a liar by nature
Well I am not and that "Move along..." and other things which will be presented they cannot defeat me even if they said that the "problem" has been solved,but on topic

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

as presented.

I know so many things.....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

lol it is the one benefit to the thread.. laughter....
I wonder if you understand what you just have done....you have no idea and never will.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I dont mean this in a negative way
'm curious who will be the first to throw stones..sorry, was!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by diamondsmith

you wont be missed

Nonsense, we're all connected, like Fibre Optics, and every single person is loved. And a truly loving heart never gives up on anyone, no matter what.

I don't agree with him, especially on the idea of the "law", as there is no "laws" only virtues, ie not harming and helping others, Joy = Joy, Love = Love, Peace = Peace, and what religion or denomination you have does not matter. And that is truly what Christ taught.

I also remember things, and nothing matters here except the will to try and do good, help others, forgive and love.

And if someone has faith in Higher Power, Source, God/Goodness, Family of Love above, discernment on all the coding in the religions and walking away from all passages in any book that is NOT LOVE.

Thats all.

There are other things too, in a better world, developing psi, and our gifts, but if you have a choice with your time, in a world of war and starvation, then perhaps those things can wait.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If one wants to use the Bible to talk about Laws.

John 8; 1-11

This is really important, and even as a child I understand He was saying that our laws were distortions.

Isaiah 28.

That one ties in.

Isaiah goes deep into the bloodlines: He tells them they are not contacting "angels", one could even say, "angel Et's", but instead they are contacting the "dead".

That they were drunkards, but I would say, war monglers, and murderers, and its a frequency match.

Then he points out that their contracts are null and void (they've been selling humanity out, they even think they are the "testers" and their job is to heap on suffering and abuse to see if we crack and turn to the dark side. But they are testees too! And you're never to lead anyone into sin, or be a stumbling block for another. You "ONLY can lend a helping hand"

He says their underground bases, well their hiding places, will not hold, water will sweep through them.

He says, and this relates directly to that part above about being a stumbling block unto others, to try and fail the students, instead of demonstrating Love and Goodness like Christ did, with equality and true social justice, modeling righteousness, LOVE.

How many times do you till the soil to get a crop off (the crop is loving souls progressing. the soil is the hard job)

Should be only ONCE!!!

He also brings up people overburdened by these crimes against humanity, oops he uses the word, laws, or rules.

Very wise man.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You lost me at....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42

U r an ugly lying sack of crap.
To lie is to say something untrue very well before prepared with a well determined purpose, but...this is not the case.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42

U r an ugly lying sack of crap.
To lie is to say something untrue very well before prepared with a well determined purpose, but...this is not the case.

Ok...point taken...then you're nuttier than a fruit cake.....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ok...point taken...then you're nuttier than a fruit cake.
Sure.....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

And, therefore, you never existed.
Maybe.....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

You lost me at....

No worries bknapple32,I will go as promised and requested by many,but mark my words:when I will be gone from this site the End will begin!

Do I lie?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You lost me at....

No worries bknapple32,I will go as promised and requested by many,but mark my words:when I will be gone from this site the End will begin!

Do I lie?

How you amassed 2700 stars on this site is beyond me. Shows how downhill ats has gotten

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You lost me at....

Do I lie?

How you amassed 2700 stars on this site is beyond me. Shows how downhill ats has gotten
I understand what you are say'n except that I don't need stars,I am sorry but this is the truth.What should I do with stars!

Stars doesn't bring us closer to the truth but it get us far away ,I guess.

But maybe I am wrong and you are right,then is my fault.....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I do believe the first step to "Project Blue Beam" is to "fake new discoveries". Maybe dinosaurs are the "fake discoveries", granted they are not technically "new", or maybe dinosaurs have been the first step all along? Hopefully that isn't the case because I for one believe that those ancient beasts once roamed the earth as apex predators.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join