It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I see Karagulla was also the author of Breakthrough to Creativity copyright 1967 and there's a passage from its introduction quoted on the website biomindsuperpowers.com, which I see is Ingo Swann's website:

"Man is moving in consciousness out of a world of static solid forms into a world of dynamic energy patterns. This is his problem and his opportunity. As a prisoner of the five senses, he has experienced his world as `solid', `concrete', `rigid.' Today, he has entered a fluid intangible world of vibrating, radiating energy.

"Life adapts to environment. Man plunged into this new environment, a universe that is nothing but frequency, and must necessarily make new adaptations. He must achieve an ability to more directly experience a world of frequency. In order to do this, he must develop new senses or expand those senses which he already has. There is abundant evidence that many human beings are already expanding the usual five senses which he already has.

"There is abundant evidence that many human beings are already expanding the usual five senses into super sensory levels. It is possible that there is already a `mutation in consciousness' taking place. . . .

"We are moving from a study of anatomy, physiology and pathology, the denser aspects of the physical form, to a study of the electrical impulses which the body generates."

Very interesting!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Link

Your link is "DC's Improbable Science - Truth, falsehood and evidence: investigations of dubious and dishonest science" whose "About" page is "Not Found." I'm not impressed.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Thank you, God, for the independent thinkers of this world!!
reply to post by Mary Rose

I second that statement! Speaking of free thinkers.... i wanted to ask you if you have looked into the work of Dr. Viola Neal? I have been looking for her rare book called, Through the Curtain and I either pay 300 dollars for it or find a local used book dealer who has it but is clueless to the worth of it.

If you haven't heard of her I would LOVE for you to look into her theories and studies along with the other author (from the book mentioned) Shafica Karagulla.

These two ladies were well educated, well respected and they studied the brain and energy....

To show how this is all related....

Shafica Karagulla was a mentor to Ingo Swann... Remote Viewer for the army and the person who devised "Co-ordinate Remote Viewing" after extensive discussions with Puharich.

He has an entire chapter devoted to her, here are some excerpts:

Shafica Karagulla was one of those very great souls, a very great visionary, a very great mystery to most ordinary mortals. She was also one of those rara avis (rare bird) types who saw the world as-it-is -- instead of seeing it as everyone pretends-it-is. What all of this added up to was that "Shafia" was inconvenient to the let's-pretend-world. So, she couldn't really have or find a PLACE to BE in it.

Sounds like some of us in here, fighting this same fight.

So it is my intent at this point to honor her -- not only because of WHAT she was, but because of the incredibly important, behind-the-scenes role she was to play in the story ahead. Alongside her other extremely creative work with the higher senses, she had a deep and biding political nature. She hated totalitarian rule and political manipulation of peoples. She detested mind-control efforts whether political, religious, philosophical, or academic. She was awesomely opposed to "occult conspiracies" about whose dark underbellies she knew a great deal. Her attitudes along these lines resembled mine -- but her KNOWLEDGE was like Mount Everest compared to my low foothills.

We'll see in a second why he mentioned mind control and dark agencies. He directly goes on to state what I have been telling you directly... and indirectly... sometimes thats the only way such things can be said:

She also knew about how almost all of the world's intelligence agencies operated -- those agencies known to exist, AND those which exist but are not known or even admitted to by anyone and don't even have names.

You see it doesn't matter all the naysayers who come to this thread saying there are no black programs. I am here telling you... just like Swann does here. THere are black beyond black organizations that do not have names. The organizations do not have names, the bases do not have names, and the projects do not have names. The only way you'll ever hear about them are through indirect means, and those that tell usually end up dead. I have directly told you how they do it here, most won't believe but that does not negate the reality.

New Earth covered Remote Viewing
Remote Viewing covered black using MK ULTRA tech
black covered this... unnamed and horrible beyond your wildest imagination.

When I first met her, I somewhat grasped all of the above. But this made me appreciate her as an extraordinary person. I had no clue then that I would DESPERATELY NEED Karagulla as a tutor and advisor, and that I would sit at her feet six hours at a pop listening to her knowledge. Shafia asked me never to reveal this role, but years later said I could after she was gone if I felt there was any reason to do so.

You see, Shafia was to become one of my three major advisors regarding international affairs of the type that never get mentioned in the media, science, academe, or mentioned even by conspiracy enthusiasts.
Here is the world of the Really Secret -- the world of stuff so ugly and/or so silly, or so slime-bucket-like, that most people simply pretend by silent consent that it doesn't exist.

I know the response of the naysaysers on here, they love to call people crazy etc. But this is real people. And terrible beyond any imagination. So horrible it literally splits the mind.

First, my knowledge of this issue served to create a unique link between my little self and the tremendous figure that was Shafica Karagulla. Second, the time was nearing when, of all, things I would have to decide whether to become attached to CIA sponsorship of the project at SRI -- the CIA being, in most people's minds, somewhat of a scumbaggy affair liberally laced with stupid mistakes.

Notice he directly states SRI remote viewing was sponsored by CIA. Naysayers bedamned. I detest what they do and why.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Missing "about" page? That's all?

www.webarchive.org.uk...
www.ucl.ac.uk...

But in reality, you are complaining regarding someone (David Colquhoun in this case) breaking a link on their own page, while you are perfectly happy to listen to a pile of choice quackery coming from Mae-Wan Ho, because it relieves you from the obligation to think. Just throw in a few cool words like "fractal" and "quantum field" and all is dandy. Vibrations, dude.

One more link which cracks me up because Mae-Won apparently thinks that Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is a documentary.

edit on 3-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

continuting... from previous post

Meanwhile, back in 1967, I determined to remain friends with the Marxist art historian in order to learn more about this aspect of the Secret World so secret that no one ever discussed it.
Among the issues we discussed was the Demise of Creativity -- once so valued but which since the mid-1950s was noticeably being phased out of sociological and artistic importance by 1967.

He is directly whistle-blowing here that the black world is subverting science.

The author of the book was one Shafica Karagulla, M.D., whom I'd never heard of. In the book's introduction she wrote:

"Man is moving in consciousness out of a world of static solid forms into a world of dynamic energy patterns. This is his problem and his opportunity. As a prisoner of the five senses, he has experienced his world as `solid', `concrete', `rigid.' Today, he has entered a fluid intangible world of vibrating, radiating energy.
"Life adapts to environment. Man plunged into this new environment, a universe that is nothing but frequency, and must necessarily make new adaptations. He must achieve an ability to more directly experience a world of frequency. In order to do this, he must develop new senses or expand those senses which he already has. There is abundant evidence that many human beings are already expanding the usual five senses which he already has.
"There is abundant evidence that many human beings are already expanding the usual five senses into super sensory levels. It is possible that there is already a `mutation in consciousness' taking place. . . .
"We are moving from a study of anatomy, physiology and pathology, the denser aspects of the physical form, to a study of the electrical impulses which the body generates."

You see these black beyond black new this, and took MK ULTRA science to a new level incorporating this into a projects that took children of intelligence agencies employee and children from the slave trade (one reason the CIA is so heavily into the slave trade) and put them in isolated bases and used MK ULTRA techniques to split their minds to make use science that most would not believe as psychic assassin, remote viewing (really beyond remote viewing more like remote walking) spies and more.

She thence determined to investigate what she later called "higher sense perception" (HSP) which is not extrasensory but physical." After years of research she found that people with HSP could make medical diagnoses, could "tune in" on things and people, and often exhibited telepathy, clairvoyance and clairsentience.
All of this, Karagulla stipulated, was not extrasensory, but resulted from factors of the biological body.

I know the naysays will laugh, but I have already produced a hard science paper where they hooked Swann up to many machines and watched exactly how and when he was remote viewing. These technologies were also developed in secret beyond what is in the literature. This is not metaphysics, this is science using what most would call nonsense and developing it for use in intelligence and military operations. And the black world beyond this for their own agendas.

Expect the usual rhetoric and party lines from the naysayers. But this is real. It is horrible and it is ongoing.

edit on 3-4-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

This is something I am just now ( a year or so) understanding in my reality where the powers that be are concerned. It took some time to realize the leaders I was relying on were indeed fake to say the least. I couldn't believe it.... the more I looked the more evil the plot became. Its "crazy" to think there are so many evil people in the world... but its true and could care less who thinks I'm crazy for knowing this to be a fact in my reality. NO ONE can convince me otherwise now. I see it, sense it, and want it gone!

There are sooooo many theories that have been halted it's not even funny. Some of us want solid proof. We want to either see it or feel it before we believe. I know I do. I don't want to take someone's word for it because they did a few experiments.

These two women I mentioned above are not only really interesting people to me....but I sense they are more on the money than people gave them credit for. Truly unique in their time as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I do not feel inclined to make fun of him. He may be a bona fide target.

You may not, but I do!

Although my colon is usually bloated with gas most of the time, I can often remove some of it with combinations of pressure and placing myself upside down.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I tried analyzing this and tuning my guitar to it back in December. It did seem to make a bit of "warmth" difference while playing, but not enough to keep my guitars tuned to it. Standard tuning is A=440. A=446 is what I calculated to be the best aligned. However, the fundamental frequency isn't nearly that stable either - meaning that without test equipment to measure what's happening NOW, its hard to tell if you're tuning is actually aligned or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I've been searching all day for primary sources.

I found this interview with her. Can not imbed but you can find a radio interview in mp3 format on this page: link.

first one is 45 minutes, listening to it now, i think second is just as long by the size of mp3.

ETA.
As I listen a lot of the topics of this thread are coming up. Swan, Tesla, etc... very interesting interview

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reitze

There are plenty of electronic guitar tuners on the market, some will tell you what the frequency is. Or you can use an oscilloscope application on your PC together with the sound card you already have, for a very precise measurement.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

I do not feel inclined to make fun of him. He may be a bona fide target.

You may not, but I do!

Although my colon is usually bloated with gas most of the time, I can often remove some of it with combinations of pressure and placing myself upside down.

And...

For instance, while washing dishes, drains are clogged, sponges and towels are not available, and there is no room to place the dishes.

While preparing a meal, the stove is broken, pans are filthy, little counter space is available to prepare the meal, hairs and dirt appear in specific areas that I use, simple ingredients such as salt or pepper are not available.

This only confirms that this genius is targeted by the ruthless government! They went as far as to remove his salt and pepper shakers!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I've been searching all day for primary sources.

I found this interview with her. Can not imbed but you can find a radio interview in mp3 format on this page: link.

first one is 45 minutes, listening to it now, i think second is just as long by the size of mp3.

ETA.
As I listen a lot of the topics of this thread are coming up. Swan, Tesla, etc... very interesting interview

I was just on this site yesterday and didn't notice the recording. lol Good find and can't wait to hear it later when I get home from work. Will check back in then.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by reitze

There are plenty of electronic guitar tuners on the market, some will tell you what the frequency is. Or you can use an oscilloscope application on your PC together with the sound card you already have, for a very precise measurement.

The "G-Strings" tuner on my droid phone allows changing the reference frequency. That's how I tuned my guitar to 446 in that video. I also tried 421. After all that I stayed at 446 for a while and noticed that it was within the tuning tolerance with other guitars during my guitar lessons. That was about when I gave the notion that such a small difference was all that important to me. Sure if I ran an orchestra and had the authority to command everyone use 446 it might be even more interesting. But for a home-guitar,...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This recording is awesome! I feel so connected to this woman....is that not funny? I'm laughing out loud because everything she says is something I have known without being taught. I sought out what I "knew".

The other night I was talking to Jesus. I'm not religious I just like his teachings. Anyway.... before I went to sleep I told him that I would have carried the cross or him and if I need to hold it for anyone I would. That night I dreamed all night about what was in my hand. When I awoke... I was excited to know what was in my hand.

My earring and its back was in my hand. I held it all night long!!! lol My earring is a cross.

Things like this have happened to me all the time especially before I go to sleep.

My dreams are easily understood by me. I can ask an important question that I cannot answer before I go to sleep and when I awake will have dreamed of the answer.

Consciousness imo is the most powerful thing we possess.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Consciousness imo is the most powerful thing we possess.

I agree and I like to look for sources of exploration of it that are independent of corporate interests such as the pharmaceutical and security industries, and that embrace Eastern as well as Western points of view.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

embrace Eastern as well as Western points of view.

Aaah, sweet generalities... Vibrations... Frequencies... Eastern and all...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The essential reading for this thread is CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich's pdf online book on magnetic proton ELF sound waves alchemy

Still this is a classical physics model whereas real alchemy is based on the quantum potential which can not be measured by Western science.

The secret is that Western math relies on symmetry while alchemy is asymmetrical or non-commutative.

There is an ancient alchemical practice called the microcosmic orbit or small universe -- you can read the details in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" online for free download.

My thread "The Devil's Chord" here on abovetopsecret gives the details of why Western science does not work -- but I have also exposed the CIA's Actual Matrix Plan here based on Project ELF and brain waves -- but it's actually much deeper and based on the logarithmic math of Western science being from music ratios.

So in the quantum potential (A x B) - (B x A) is greater than zero. In other words A x B does not equal B x A.

All of Western math and resonance is based on the commutative property -- just read Ian Stewart's book "Why Beauty is Truth: A history of mathematics" (2007).

O.K. so my thread the Devil's Chord gives the origin of this Western basis for sound resonance as the foundation of Western math from Babylonian, Vedic and Egyptian math.

So the truth is very simple yet very radical -- Dr. Andrija Puharich's book does give the secret from the Western perspective -- how the extremes of sound in the ELF subharmonics and ultrasound "ultraharmonics" are nonlinear in feedback -- positive feedback as alchemy.

But reality is holographic as macroquantum spirit light that is coherent like a laser and works through the heart as the secret singularity hole to the impersonal consciousness as the source of energy-matter and space-time.

So the Project HAARP works through dissonance as it's Western science. Puharich claims that some ELF waves are healthy while others are not healthy. The truth is no "one" frequency is correct because even the concept of frequency is a Western term based on symmetry!!

Again the truth is very simple yet very radical. People are brainwashed from the get go in the West since sound is "contained" by geometry through the logarithmic tuning and Plato promoted the major and minor modes of the scale as mind control.

So yeah Eastern is better but non-Western is the secret as all non-Western cultures use the 1-4-5 music intervals that are non-commutative. So the subharmonics go in reverse time with the ultraharmonics and since this is quantum then it is non-local and actually beyond time as consciousness that is holographic.

In the West the closest we get to this is sonoluminescence and sonofusion which is being claimed but not yet proven for mainstream science. Certainly there are top secret quantum gravity propulsion military craft and other technologies most likely using sonofusion. I saw one up close -- the big black equilateral triangle with no fuselage. I was also arrested for protesting against the military's use of ELF waves at Project ELF in Wisconsin which was a one-way signal to trigger nuclear war from nuclear trident submarines. That Project ELF was proven to be destructive of life from the radiation.

So practice the "small universe" exercise to counteract all the radiation mind control that starts with Western music and expands to television, radio, etc. The original human cultures relied on matrifocal alchemy as real living with time as a spiral and consciousness as holographic laser spirit light. This is the Bushmen culture - you can see this holographic healing from nonwestern trance dance in a rare moment on CIA-cable t.v. from Andrew Zimmern's trip to the Bushmen:

So this Bushmen trance dance alchemy training then went around the world as documented in Dr. Victor Grauer's free blogbook Sounding the Depths -- read here

My conspiracy book for free download with 725 scholarly footnotes gives more details The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music: How Paranormal Sonofusion Subverts the Matrix Conspiracy
edit on 5-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho does empirical research -- her book "The Rainbow and the Worm" is excellent.

kung fu experts can move with lightning speed and perhaps even fly effortlessly through the air, like in the movie Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon.

You're misquoting her here as she is clearly referring to Kung Fu experts -- and the highest level of Kung Fu is called qigong -- so she's referring to qigong masters.

I happen to have taken classes from a real qigong master -- Chunyi Lin who trained with Master Zhang qigongmaster.com... and Chunyi Lin is proven by the Mayo Clinic western research --

So before you claim quackery time to do the investigation on your own! Go seek out Effie P. Chow if you're near San Francisco or check out Chunyi Lin in Minnesota - they are two real qigong masters in the U.S. Chunyi Lin did levitate up nine feet while in deep full lotus meditation in the mountains of China which does state that Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is an example of what real kung fu masters can do.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Here is a thread I created this morning www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is somewhat related to this thread and how the elite seek to control not only our thoughts but the entire Solar System.

The evidence is out here all over the place if one looks (imo).

I would love feedback. Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
Chunyi Lin is proven by the Mayo Clinic western research --

"Proven"? Did he levitate at the Mayo Clinic? Links please.

Chunyi Lin did levitate up nine feet while in deep full lotus meditation in the mountains of China

Right...

As to Mae-Wan Ho's book, it's a pile of baseless assumptions. Statements are stitched together with "maybe" and "perhaps" way too often. Why am I supposed to take seriously a proposition that my body is like a piece of semiconductor? That's sheer nonsense. Just some feel-good, old school New Age nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join