It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
From mindcontrolgrid.com:

Covert Agenda

Being indetectable by the senses, and all but the most exotic test equipment, the psychoactive component of these transmissions is not easily identified or counteracted. Certainly, there is no offical admission of its existence, hidden amidst the background noise of an increasingly wireless, electro-polluted world.

In fact, a skillfully mind controlled population would retain the belief of free thought, thereby offering no resistance to gradually escalating levels of programming. History is progressively rewritten, and goal posts changed, to eradicate meaningful reference points. Compounding this are engineered events designed to validate each new and pressing "reality".

Rather than spotlight or attempt to verify specific usages, this website will demonstrate that the requisite technology is highly developed and at the immediate disposal of questionable private and GOVERN-MENTAL agencies. If you feel you are being affected, there are a number of avoidance and coping strategies alluded to on the Community page.

Tons of information on this website for those willing to put the time in to investigate.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
So we've got knowns, and known unknowns, and intuition.

And I also hope that we've got a working brain and for some people, a modicum of knowledge of the subject. Did you read the quote I posted? The part that only lead shielding can protect you from the radiation blast coming from above, from government satellites? What to you think of that? What is your intuition saying?

Which proves your point or anybody else's?

It actually makes sense to me that they would use frequencies to subdue the masses.

What exactly "frequencies"?

Proving points is a pissing contest.

Well it depends who you are talking to. If a person is not sure what polarization of EM waves implies, they can be offered some simple experiments that demonstrate the point about polarization. For example, you can don your polarized glasses and look at you LCD computer screen, then tilt you head a little and observe. If a person is half smart, they will get the point, being presented a fairly clear evidence. If however they are not quite there mentally, or maybe simply dumb, they will deny observable data no matter what the data is. In that case, I agree, talking to the them won't result in any enlightenment on their part, they are a lost cause.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A blogger posting an article entitled "EMF and Mind Control":

About Me

Paul Doyon

While I have always been extremely health conscious and am presently in excellent health, I did become temporarily out-of-commission (i.e. I was really sick) in 2005 with a number of at the time unexplainable symptoms. I was quite puzzled at the time because I had been eating mainly organically grown food, drinking spring water, doing Yoga every morning, and going to the gym several times a week. In other words, I was doing everything to stay healthy. I was not supposed to get sick. It took me six months before discovering or even imagining the main source of the problem - which was in fact "overexposure to electromagnetic" - especially microwave - radiation. I was living within 100 meters of three cell phone towers at the time and numerous WiFi signals had been bleeding into my apartment from my adjacent neighbors. I developed a host of symptoms, which are found in what has been misleadingly described as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) -- but much more acurately described as Radio Wave or Microwave Sickness. The fact that large numbers of people in the USA suddenly started getting sick in 1984 with these symptoms originally dubbed as "Yuppie Flu" (yuppies were the first to own cell phones and computers, by the way) the same year the first (1G) commercial cell phone network was set up across the country should start raising red flags for most people with even half a brain. (It was also the first year the bees started dying from Colony Collapse Disorder.) And people with an inkling of critical thinking skills and a bit of moral gumption (i.e. a Critical Consciousness [Freire] [as opposed to the "Happy Consciousness" (Marcuse)]) should seriously consider looking into and then trying to do something about this (what many intelligent and conscious people are now starting to regard as a) very serious problem and its elaborate coverup by the Military-Electronics-Industrial Complex.

Concerned citizens can join EMF Refugee @

health.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
without having read these things previously and only a few articles on subtle frequency stalking, I have known this is possible since about a year ago... because it started heavily, as did a battle for my own mind.

READ about it, LEARN about it... because there has to be a way to get your mind back if they start messing with you like this, because not only do these project have things like this, but it has leaked out to the wealthy. The most evil people on the planet have access to this type of stuff. When they are doing this to you you can begin recognizing it and what they are trying to accomplish. Some of it is much much worse than the rest of it. If you could make people stop fighting, hey great... whatever, now just leave them and their brains alone but they also use it to MAKE them fight. They can use it for sexual exploitation as well. they can use it for assassins if they simply don't like somebody.

There HAS to be ways to try to ground some of this. One of the first things i started noticing was all sorts of crazy thoughts running around my head, like the most stupid crap I could possibly think of... just rampant thoughts and even with past emotional issues, this just wasn't my normal mode of thinking. You have to step back and realize hat your thoughts are not your own.

thoughts actually belong to god so give them back to god and let love lead you.

If you are unlucky enough to be put through this, one good thing about it is that you start gaining the ability to step outside of yourself and whatever ridiculous crap might be going on inside your head. It can actually help you listen more to what's in your heart than what's in your head... and in fact, most hearts want the same thing... it's just that their stupid brains are in the way... and that is love. That is simple, that is grounding. even if it is induced in you, it is better than hate... but if it is in fact induced in you as a sense of well being, then how is it different than the men who play songs for you on the radio to make you feel the same thing? because you did not come upon it on your own, so it doesn't seem like truth does it?... but what is TRUE, can that simply be washed away with technology? What is true, what is fact in our current reality, will still be there and these things must be sorted out in logic regardless of what state we are in. I think the only way they can ultimately control you entirely is if you do not recognize it... if you are completely unaware this is going on... SO BE AWARE!
If you see someone going mad... don't persecute them for insanity and lock them away and silence them and tell them it is just their imagination... open their mind up to this so they can fight. LISTEN. be objective to what another might be going through because you have no idea why someone might have done some of the crap they have done. to see things from this perspective, in my opinion, is not unlike what Christ saw... people who were not in control of themselves. You have to take a step out of yourself, take your hands off the controls as your very thoughts may not be your own.

do not let this come at you or others you could inform out of the blue.... that's how they can get you into a state where you will react to triggers instead of recognizing them.
edit on 13-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I believe this is the reason why when seeking my spirit guide I am given a conflicting vision at times. sometimes he is white and his eyes are very black and other times i see colors in his eyes or a lighter mossy color film and he is greyish green sometimes turning very bright.

I have begged him to clarify this for me and I think one day it will make sense as my questions usually get answered. I have thought he was actually grey naturally and perhaps using something like zinc stick to protect his skin, or just to be theatrical (which he does seem to enjoy)... but this persisted until I was faced with the question I had to ask myself WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO? which one do you want to see? which one do you want to KNOW?

this is where fact and logic must override emotion and it does if you employ it, this is where you realize that you must be very slow to form conclusions. question everything... he told me this long ago.

and that is my answer to that conflict...

I want to know the one who remembered me, the one that thought of me, the one that came to me to awaken me. without knowing for certain because i get blurred images and the feature of the grey one remind very much of the one i met, who was white but sometimes doesn't always look like the white one i see.... it is a test of the mind. it is a test of what is important to the heart. it is there to show others how important it is to regard people and not give up on what you care about.

without conclusion for who... I still love. I still feel that love very much. I still hold hope that he will come back. I still have faith that I will fully recognize one day, the one who recognized me beyond death in a new life.
edit on 13-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
"Total Population Control" by Nicholas Jones dated July 12, 2002:

Earth is wrapped in a donut shaped magnetic field. Circular lines of magnetic flux continuously descend into the North Pole and emerge from the South Pole. The Ionosphere, an electromagnetic-wave conductor, 100 kilometers [62 miles] above the earth, consists of a layer of electrically charged particles acting as a shield from solar winds. . . .

A good overview.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
An idea to counteract the electronic mind control that we're all subjected to: Go for a daily walk as close to nature as possible.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
"Total Population Control" by Nicholas Jones dated July 12, 2002

Geomagnetic Waves & GWEN
Sixty four elements in the ground modulate, with variation, the geomagnetic waves naturally coming from the ground. The earth's natural 'brain rhythm' above is balanced with these. These are the same minerals found in red blood corpuscles. There is a relation between the blood and geomagnetic waves. An imbalance between Schumann and geomagnetic waves disrupts these biorhythms. These natural geomagnetic waves are being replaced by artificially created low frequency (LF) ground waves coming from GWEN Towers.

I hadn't heard very much about GWEN Towers so I clicked on that link.

Very interesting. Sound like the author Val Valerian has done the same good research about the history of electromagnetism that Col. Bearden has done:

The Hertzian Conspiracy

In late 1864, James Clerk Maxwell published his epic material on electromagnetic waves. His material dealt not only with electrical and magnetic waves, but also the relativistic/ etherial psycho-active component of these waves (representing electromagnetics of the second order and above). The equations also included transformations that enabled the change from inertial frames of reference to non-inertial frames of reference. Maxwell's original equations were written in Quaternion notation, a complex mathematical system available at that time before Vector Analysis was introduced by Oliver Heaviside. Today's generalized equivalent of Quaternions is Tensors.

In short, Maxwell's original work gave the necessary information for gravitational propulsion and psychoactive devices. Someone somewhere recognized this, for shortly after his death, the mathematician Oliver Heaviside, the chemist Willard Gibbs, and physicist Heinrich Hertz decided to "edit" or "interpret" Maxwells famous equations which were, in the original form, the foundations of electromagnetics and Unified Field Theory (UFT). This "unholy trio, especially Heaviside, disregarded the Quaternions or Scalar components of Maxwells original equations, because they represented potentials and not fields. He thought potentials were akin to "mysticism", because "everybody knows that fields contain mass, and mass cannot be created from apparently nothing, which is what potentials are, both literally and mathematically; they are an accumulation or reservoir of energy. Furthermore, not only did they throw away the gravitational component with the Quatern- ion/Scalar, but also postulated that gravitation and electro- magnetism were mutually exclusive, not interdependent. That was the death blow to subsequent efforts by scientists to realize a functioning unified field theory. Because of this one act, electromagnetism was reduced from its original five dimensions to only four: X, Y, Z, and time. The element of G was removed.

Because of this deliberate act, twenty-two other errors exist today in electromagnetic theory. The very concepts of force, mass and charge are ill-defined, and the so-called "static" electrical charge has been discovered by Quantum mechanics not to be static at all, but to move rotationally by virtue of the quantum mechanical spin. Finally, adding insult to injury, the so-called "imaginary components" of Maxwells original equations as well as the mutilated version of the equations have also been discarded or ignored. With this last error, the door to hyperspacial domains was forever closed, for the present mathematics and physics of electromagnetic theory do not allow for hyperspacial domains (domains out- side of three dimensions), superluminal signals (signals that exceed the speed of light or are infinite in speed), and a unified field theory.

The edited version of Maxwells work, which every physicist and engineer has had to contend with, discards electrogravitation, and avoids the unification of gravitation and electromagnetics. It also prevents the direct engineering of gravitation, space-time, time flow rates, free energy devices, and quantum changes, which is viewed by the altered equations that are vector-based as only a statistical change. The quaternion approach captures the ability to utilize electromagnetics and produce local curvature of spacetime. Heaviside wrote a subset of Maxwell's equations where this capability is excluded. . . .

In the 1960's the Hertz (Hz) replaced Cycles Per Second. Since, then everyone thinks that all electromagnetic waves are hertzian. Only the upper portion of the spectrum before Infra- red contains Hertzian waves. ELF and ULF are not; waves in biosystems and natural phenomena are not Hertzian in nature.

The shadow government knows how Mother Nature really works and how to tap into it, however.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

In the 1960's the Hertz (Hz) replaced Cycles Per Second. Since, then everyone thinks that all electromagnetic waves are hertzian. Only the upper portion of the spectrum before Infra- red contains Hertzian waves. ELF and ULF are not; waves in biosystems and natural phenomena are not Hertzian in nature.

Yep, that's the Colonel in the height of his idiotic glory. The term "Hertz" was introduced in the 30-s, and it was adopted for more general use in the 60-s, but wait, what does that have to do with "everyone thinks"? Did people decided that electromagnetic waves have certain properties all at once in 1960? No, of course not. It was clear that EM radiation has transverse polarization, from a plethora of experiments before that. I absolutely love how that clown Bearden makes a distinction between higher frequencies which he admits are polarized as they indeed are, and the lower frequencies that he claims are not? Where does it switch?

Oh, but it doesn't end here. Apparently, "natural phenomena" produce waves that are not described by Maxwell's equations. Wow! There are different kind of waves. How elegant. Now, the natural sunlight (chaotically polarized in transverse plane as expected from Maxwell)) reflected from a natural surface such as metal acquires a degree of linear polarization.

In fact, Mother Nature in its infinite wisdom made it such that certain animals rely on polarized light for navigation and signaling, which is completely fascinating.. If that's not natural, I don't know what is. But our village clown Bearden, instead of marveling at physics and its glorious role in biology, is still trying to invent a non-existent Universe of his own, which would be more to his philosophical liking.

Sorry, dude. And get yourself a pair of polarized glasses, they are really nice for driving.

edit on 13-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Yep, that's the Colonel in the height of his idiotic glory. The term "Hertz" was introduced in the 30-s, and it was adopted for more general use in the 60-s, but wait, what does that have to do with "everyone thinks"? Did people decided that electromagnetic waves have certain properties all at once in 1960? No, of course not. It was clear that EM radiation has transverse polarization, from a plethora of experiments before that. I absolutely love how that clown Bearden makes a distinction between higher frequencies which he admits are polarized as they indeed are, and the lower frequencies that he claims are not? Where does it switch?

Oh, but it doesn't end here. Apparently, "natural phenomena" produce waves that are not described by Maxwell's equations. Wow! There are different kind of waves. How elegant. Now, the natural sunlight (chaotically polarized in transverse plane as expected from Maxwell)) reflected from a natural surface such as metal acquires a degree of linear polarization.

In fact, Mother Nature in its infinite wisdom made it such that certain animals rely on polarized light for navigation and signaling, which is completely fascinating.. If that's not natural, I don't know what is. But our village clown Bearden, instead of marveling at physics and its glorious role in biology, is still trying to invent a non-existent Universe of his own, which would be more to his philosophical liking.

Sorry, dude. And get yourself a pair of polarized glasses, they are really nice for driving.

This whole subject is part of a cover up in science in mathematics to keep people on the wrong track while a certain group without a name can use this knowledge.

But this will never be directly exposed. MR is reading things and making connections that you would have to trace to see what she's saying. And like the other poster said... you never will because of your mindset.

So go back to sleep and believe what you know from your text books.

Those that start to find out about these subjects will be ridiculed. You're doing a good job. Good boy.

If however you want to start... well I guess you could start in ancient egypt, trough cabala, then through gnosticism, though intelligence os clandestine groups through mk ultra, artichoke, bluebird, and beyond... study the science behind the mysticism, but you never would because you could never accept this never ended... that's all anchient history right? You live in the "modern age of science".

... this is alchemy, this is knowledge hidden in plain sight that you will never see.

Davinci poured it into his paintings. I really have to do a thread on that, but wow, it would take a page of posts to make the op for the thread.

There is a point where science and mysticism unite, and a group uses this. But. You will never see as the other poster told you. Your mind is closed to even begin looking. So laugh it away.

Go play somewhere else, I'm sure you know more than anyone here, why bother? You're talents are better suited elsewhere. With logical, rational people... not us crazies who see things you can not see. Or are you one of those that like to pick on the crazy people? Are you that person?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
This whole subject is part of a cover up in science in mathematics to keep people on the wrong track while a certain group without a name can use this knowledge.

The whole subject has a lot to do with Persecutory delusion, clear and simple.

If you want to study electromagnetic waves, there is absolutely nothing and nobody that can stop you. You can acquire or manufacture gear and study nature to you heart's content. I personally did. If you make extraordinary claims, you need to be prepared to present a stone cold proof of your measurements and the theory that these may support. If you are not prepared to do that, might as well be quiet. Or else, come across as pathetic.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That's a good one!!

Thanks! I needed a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That's a good one!!

Thanks! I needed a good laugh.

Thanks for joining me, Mary! Indeed, the picture of evil government satellites which are blasting radiation at unsuspecting citizens, and men in black relentlessly pursuing innocents into malls, burger joints and bathrooms, is utterly hilarious. What a riot! I'm glad you find it amusing, just like I do, but it makes me wonder if it's appropriate to laugh at the mentally unsound.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Polarization of "natural" ELF:

Link

Using a multicomponent measurement of electric and magnetic fields in the ELF range, we investigate the polarization and propagation characteristics of several types of electromagnetic emissions around the local proton gyrofrequency. The data of the low-orbiting Freja satellite are examined in the auroral and subauroral regions as well as inside the plasmasphere. We confirm previous results on the properties of the high-latitude hiss with a sharp lower cutoff just below the local proton gyrofrequency. The waves propagate downward from higher altitudes outside the plasmasphere and reflect at the local two-ion cutoff frequency. With an enhanced data representation we are able to characterize the reflected upgoing waves on both poleward and equatorward edges of the hiss emission. The high-latitude emissions in a large band below the local proton gyrofrequency contain right-hand circularly polarized waves propagating nearly parallel to the terrestrial magnetic field. We believe these emissions can originate by tunnelling of the right-hand-polarized hiss below the two-ion crossover frequency. We report high-latitude “frequency drift phenomena” below the local proton gyrofrequency. The frequency of these faint emissions increases by several tens of hertz per latitude degree. The electromagnetic noise at low frequencies is always found with a high degree of a nearly linear polarization.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i was given a piece of inaudible advice today. I have been feeling VERY under the weather. passed a small kidney stone the other day after starting on some antibiotics because i had a very bad spell of rapid heartbeat...123bpm.
i had mentioned before that some tend to absorb more negativity than others from their surroundings... they simply act as better filters to things and tend to absorb a lot of stuff and despite the antibiotics helping relieve some of my symptoms, I was getting bouts of intense weakness... almost feeling like i was going to faint.... this is when i woke up and the temp had cooled greatly. While it was still SMOLDERING today, the heat was horrible bu the pressure and pain in my chest was so bad that it took me a while to really become intolerant to all this sticky nasty heat out here. The heat was relieving the pressure.... maybe sort of like a fever will kill microbials in your body? anyway... it actually felt good despite how ridiculously hot it was.

Then the advice came as i was thinking of a place to bring my little tub in here and take hot baths when it gets that hot out. I was told to put sage in the water. I have used sage before and it is NICE.
... I love it, and tansy... makes me feel like a grasshopper. I began wondering about all the uses of sage and things like that for religious purposes and realized that it might be used to ward of bad energies... a tool of exorcism.... ahhhh!

The first thing that crossed my mind is that i didn't have any of my own and was too tire to fool with it, but when i woke up feeling kind of cold and icky and feeling like I was going to faint, not being able to hold my arms up but just seconds at a time, I went into the house here and rummaged around in my aunts cupboard who i was certain would have some... and i was right. One thin i know about sage is that it contain A LOT of thujone. this is consider toxic despite all the things it can be used for... beware! I don't know if it is conflicting information from the fda (typical) or if you really just need to be aware of how it should be used. I did not have enough for a whole bath so i did something i probably shouldn't have done as some claim it is not good for your kidneys... but i immediately started feeling better after drinking a small amount of sage tea.

before doing so i brushed up on some sage knowledge and it is a POWERFUL antioxidant, and if you will read about it... it works on the body's SIGNALLING in many different ways. i believe that the reason I am feeling so much better now is because I think it has an anti-inflammatory effect on the actual nervous system...as well as other body systems. It does MANY things... be careful. What i am getting at here is the reason it might be used for expelling "demons"... it UNBLOCKS important body signals.

Now some may ask, why the hell are you typing this here. Bad energies... even manmade ones, in my experiences... play GREATLY in negative ways off of BLOCKAGES. think about it. We are filters, we transmute energy. the smoother this process goes, the better off we are. when you have obstacles... or STUMBLING BLOCKS in your life, in your body, in your mind... it IMPEDES. Trigger mechanism used by by psy-ops really play on putting stumbling blocks in your way and can also profit greatly in their missions from blockages in your own body and mind... it only complicates things for further if you cannot process these things and SEND THEM OUT. This is why sage is protective in many ways against pent up demonic forces that accumulate in the body and mind. I'm not trying to give out advice because as i stated thujone is considered a toxin by the fda, but then again, so is comfrey. Still yet, be very careful because it is said to cause convulsions in some. Is that a side effect from a mixture with booze or other meds or the effects of a rapid removal of BAD blockages?? I don't know... i am still learning.

But here is the main point I wanted to make. In another thread i mentioned that our government had PRETENDED to ban certain "incense" and "potpourri" that is now being sold in head shops and gas stations. They are able to place emergency bans on substances if they want to and in some cases, they have. why has this not stopped the makers of these products from continuing to make more?.... LOBBYISTS. There are people in the government that are directly advocating (i need to find a video of something i saw) the selling of these products which not only do i think as an immune suppressor can cause walking pneumonia, but there is NO WAY to know what is in them. I believe that they are slipping chemicals that are actually not just like cannabinoids but also more addictive type substances and analogues. I find it really important to mention these things in this topic because I believe that these chemicals light up the receptors in your brain and some of them can make you MORE CONDUCIVE to SIGNALING.
I have to continue, please ignore typos & missing words

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'll get back to editing this crap later... i sometimes leave out words and it changes the entire meaning of the sentence so keep that in mind until i can finish.... my dinner is getting cold while typing this...

anyway.

these frequencies they use can work in a number of ways.... they can present stumbling blocks for you and corner you into a situation where you cannot see any light at the end if the tunnel except for maybe doing something drastic... like assassinating someone you think is evil and you just can't get past the thoughts and work our some kind of reasoning in your mind.

on the OTHER hand, they can put you in a more flowing state of receiving info and literally download crap into your brain... in times like this, things start making all kinds of sense and you feel like you are putting an elaborate puzzle together... even though they might have you on a completely erroneous path. in a case like this, they need to kind of woo you and we who have experienced this know how they will present OPPORTUNITIES and make promises and comfort you in various ways when they really have another agenda under the table. Psychology works many different ways. now, i told you already that those products can contain ANYTHING...
A N Y T H I N G !!!!

because it's not a consumable product according to the packaging... but you know people are smoking them, especially kids who are now being forced more and more into to taking drug tests.

So, what is stopping them from slipping substances in their that help them connect to your mental signals... NOTHING. not to mention they are doing this for tax reasons because they can't tax the green stuff.

Now... KNOW THIS... The most common herb they put this on is what?.... MUGWORT!

make the connection... what does mugwort contain... THAT'S RIGHT.... THUJONE!

Are you seeing what i am getting at? They are spraying THEIR chemicals onto a naturally occurring signaler!

Do not use thujone this way if you are going to use it at all is my advice.

If you are going to use things like sage, let it be in a holy manner while showing obedience to God and clearing your mind... rather than ingesting their substances while you watch...

*drumroll please*

TELEVISION.

Anybody feeling where I'm going with this here?

BEWARE!
edit on 14-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
A lot of people are noticing a lot of different kinds of messaging in television these days... just a side note.

*I* want to know who this HUFFMAN is.

Apparantly, some of these substances are tagged with the letters JWH at the beginning for the inventor, John w HUFFMAN.... which is itself is a hint at what to do with them and I think might be an alias.

Now, he is supposedly from south carolina and a lot of the compounds themselves are made in China, where everything else is made.

Not to get too far off on a tangent but i am currently looking for connection between the catholic church, China and the EU, which is totally different conglomeration than let's say Islam and all it's current endeavor as well as completely different from Zionists... at least i think.... as i was just reading today after posting a rage against the machine video of the story of the burning monk. Seems there was persecution of Buddhists in Viet nam by the catholic church during the Viet nam war.... and let's see... we were over there to basically to keep a certain influence out of china coming from viet nam by regular inhabitants. It seems we were there to simply kill the inhabitants of viet nam... was this the catholic churches war? I'm still trying to figure this one out. I know it had something to do with the french.

I know that seems like a tangent but its' very important to see who it is that is trying to make you think WHAT... so you will know where these thoughts are coming from. rp supports the cc, as we have pretty much figured out. think about any TV personas that might be supporting him either directly or inversely by not mentioning him at all but slamming everyone else. I think i know a source and it has been said numerous times that their outlet is LADEN with messaging.

..and pot smokers pay a lot of attention to it because of how and where it's marketed.

multiple beasts, multiple beasts.... and they want your life blood... oops, I mean support.

I think their head is in Europe and their army is in Asia... where as the Zionists want the Christians backing them and you will find *them* in the US military, but in the US we are torn and riding the fence right now. Islam has Russian support but might would prefer peace and you'd think china's support as well but that might just be "for now" while they sit back and watch Russia and Islam take a stab at the Zionists and so called Christians... putting a dent on our military as they have invested, invested and invested in US property.

We need to pull ourselves back from this because we are about to jump in a fire and they are trying to sway American opinion this way and that way, when we need to just realize we are being controlled.

these idiots on TV... do not think for one second that they do not use whatever means they can to sway public opinion and it does NOT exclude mind control. To you nay sayers. IT JUST DOESN'T!

Wake up!

edit on 14-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The following screenshot is from a rense.com posting of evidence presented in a 1992 lawsuit brought and then withdrawn against the National Security Agency (NSA) alleging harassment:

No doubt it was withdrawn, because it doesn't make any sense. One, "bioelectric resonance" doesn't make sense as a term, it's one of those nondescript new-agey woo terms. And two, the NSA doesn't do that sort of thing. It's not in their charter.

On the other hand, the very first documented schizophrenic was certain that the government was using electronic harassment on him. At the time, of course, things weren't quite as technical as they are now, so he was convinced that midgets were hiding next door waving bar magnets around to control his mind with "magnetic influences". Things never change, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

"Total Population Control" by Nicholas Jones dated July 12, 2002

Geomagnetic Waves & GWEN
Sixty four elements in the ground modulate, with variation, the geomagnetic waves naturally coming from the ground. The earth's natural 'brain rhythm' above is balanced with these. These are the same minerals found in red blood corpuscles. There is a relation between the blood and geomagnetic waves. An imbalance between Schumann and geomagnetic waves disrupts these biorhythms. These natural geomagnetic waves are being replaced by artificially created low frequency (LF) ground waves coming from GWEN Towers.

What tripe. The guy's babbling about "brain rhythms" and then says "these are the same MINERALS found in red blood corpuscles"? What? This is sort of between a word salad and a flight of ideas, on paper. No, there is no relationship between blood and geomagnetic waves. I doubt the guy could tell you accurately what a Schumann resonance is - except the woo version - and anyone who depends on Ken Adachi for anything other than entertainment likely reads Weekly World News for accurate reporting.

GWEN is an old-tech long distance communication system that doesn't depend on the ionosphere in order to function, in the event of a high altitude nuclear burst.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

The following screenshot is from a rense.com posting of evidence presented in a 1992 lawsuit brought and then withdrawn against the National Security Agency (NSA) alleging harassment:

No doubt it was withdrawn, because it doesn't make any sense. One, "bioelectric resonance" doesn't make sense as a term, it's one of those nondescript new-agey woo terms. And two, the NSA doesn't do that sort of thing. It's not in their charter.

On the other hand, the very first documented schizophrenic was certain that the government was using electronic harassment on him. At the time, of course, things weren't quite as technical as they are now, so he was convinced that midgets were hiding next door waving bar magnets around to control his mind with "magnetic influences". Things never change, I suppose.

You talking about this guy??

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny, who was crazier? Him... or the ones who thought he was a double agent?

This technology you say didn't exist... it appears that he was kind of detailed about it, and the technology wasn't that "technological"... this reminds me of looking over some sinister torture mechanisms that date back to medieval times and crap. This is a very interesting story... especially the part about even though he was supposedly bat crap insane, they paid him for the drawings of the rebuilding for the hospital??

the BEDLAM hospital.

All this really makes me wonder what kind of activities they use at the Vatican to replace dance night on Saturday.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join