It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama : I've got 5 years to pass amnesty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Amnesty never worked in the past, it only made things worse with millions more coming here illegaly. Most America citizens and immigrants who came here legally do not want amnesty for illegals.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The only people voting for Obama this time around will be racists who are voting for him because he is black. And illegal aliens voting out of gratitude.

Really? You can't think of any other reasons? Like, I don't know... maybe the fact that the alternative will be Mitt Romney? Romney, who is simply a heartless corporate version of Obama?

Face it, Ron Paul was your only chance and the GOP blew it. People won't be voting for Obama because he's black; they'll be voting for him because he's not Mittens. Pretty valid reason, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

And by ``comprehensive immigration overhaul``, they mean ``total amnesty where illegal immigrants can bring their entire family in the country``... if you remember the past amnesty bills, that what it did... good thing it didn't pass.

You are just assuming that. There are a lot of things that need overhauled in the immigration policy so why would jump to the amnesty approach? There is an answer that will make everybody a bit happier and I think he's going for it. In a way, it will be a bit like Ron Paul's plan:

- Build up border security to stop the flow
- Make the immigration process more streamlined and quicker

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'd be for amnesty if they got rid of the citizen clause of the 14th ammendment in return

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'd be for amnesty if they got rid of the citizen clause of the 14th ammendment in return

Are you serious? So being native born on our soil isn't good enough for you?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah let;s play the race card since Romeny is Hispanic!

What do people have a problem with a Hispanic Potus?

Break the law get a free pass which is what Obama his cronies have been doing for the last 3 years and will continue to do till the up coming election.

5 years to pass amnesty to reward those who break the law well birds of a feather do flock together.

As to another 5 years of hope and change oops i mean despair and the shaft want some real hope and change vote Obama out.

The current state of the union is all the reason to fire him.
edit on 24-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I've noticed now the MSM is focusing on Marco Rubio since he's a possible VP. They are saying he was Mormon when he was 8. Lol like that's a big deal. The MSM have declared that because Rubio's parents made him mormon at 8 and he was Catholic and now Baptist he is somehow not eligible to be VP. I thought separation of Church and State took care of that ridiculous stuff. I mean we got a Muslim/Christian combo in office now, what's the diff?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I didn't know that really don't see a big deal there after all we do supposedly have freedom of religion.

The only kind of religion i have problems with are:

1. Government is the everlasting life.
2. the kind that says stap bombs on themselves and fly planes into buildings.

Don't see Rubio being anything this election cycle too new.
edit on 24-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join