It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Arizona Republican debate tonight at 8pm ET

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Don't feed the trolls, Prof, just ignore them and they'll eventually go away!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Do you think that only Atheists should run for office? If so, why should a tiny, tiny group like that rule over a huge majority who believes otherwise?

Because the huge majority is obviuosly deluded?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Dont hate me becuase the truth hurts

reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
RON PAUL basically let our friends and allies burn oh and ALL you college students that support PAUL guess ur ok with him taking away your Gov aid for college

He never said he would do this immediately. It would be a gradual weaning process, and wouldn't just pull the rug out.

You are misrepresenting him.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ex-Aide Says Ron Paul Is a 9/11 Truther & Isolationist Who Thinks U.S. Shouldn't Have Fought Hitler

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy uploaded the entire debate, its up

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Quick question with all the radio talk and threads on the internet, I noticed Ron Paul only shoke the hand of one of the others just couldnt see if it was Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich

Santorum gave him a really odd handshake (someone above mentioned "ripping" his arm off..it was quite forceful), and from the camera angle you couldn't really see but it looks like he and Romney went to shake hands.

Gingrich wasn't at the time, but he was next to the moderator and went to shake his hand first, and it didn't look like he had shaken anyone elses hand before they went to commercial or whatever. I wouldn't look too much into it, but who knows.

PS: I just turned on the CNN replay to catch Paul saying Santorum is a fake. Not bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

and most of you that support Ron Paul is because he hates jews and blames america for 911

You have an ugly little mind...like a bitter dried up walnut in a moldy shell....

edit on 22-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

No, we hate American traitors in government and media (aka dual citizenship Israelis) who put Israel before America and her people.

Nice try, though.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by idk42

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Quick question with all the radio talk and threads on the internet, I noticed Ron Paul only shoke the hand of one of the others just couldnt see if it was Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich

Santorum gave him a really odd handshake (someone above mentioned "ripping" his arm off..it was quite forceful), and from the camera angle you couldn't really see but it looks like he and Romney went to shake hands.

Gingrich wasn't at the time, but he was next to the moderator and went to shake his hand first, and it didn't look like he had shaken anyone elses hand before they went to commercial or whatever. I wouldn't look too much into it, but who knows.

PS: I just turned on the CNN replay to catch Paul saying Santorum is a fake. Not bad.

Frothy Arm Wresting

Here's the later half of the debate. You can see Frothy try to rip off Pauls arm at 5:24. Though if he gets called on it I'm sure he'd just say he was "playing."

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

He must have just clocked in for his troll shift, Des, but he's a little late...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So everyone that are not Ron Paul drones are trolls? kind of like everyone who are not obama supporters are racist is that right.
edit on 22-2-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If you look at Frothy's left wrist, he's wearing one of those $1 plastic barbed wire wrist bands you get from Hot Topic.

link   

So everyone that are not Ron Paul drones are trolls?

No...but you are....

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
www.youtube.com...

This guy uploaded the entire debate, its up

Thanks for the link, I found out what I was looking for earlier at 1:40 in this clip: 2012 Arizona Debate p. 8 on MOXNEWS

Santorum says: "Because he's (Obama) afraid to stand up to Iran. He opposed the sanctions in Iran. Against the.. against the central banks, until his own party said you're killing us. Please support these sanctions." Bold emphasis mine.

That's the thing I found most interesting out of anything Santorum said all night, which isn't saying much considering I've never heard him say anything of worth, just pandering for the elite/for some votes.

It's discussed regularly on ATS that the list of countries without a Rothschild controlled central bank have been diminishing and subject to forced regime change..and to me it sounds like Santorum accidentally stated that the central banks want to take over Iran on national television. Did I hear that correctly or am I misinterpreting his remarks or looking too much into this?
edit on 22-2-2012 by idk42 because: fixing link

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks with all the talk of a Paul/Romney alliance, it looked to me that he only shook Romneys hand. Just curious. Its gonna start twisting in ful favor to one canidate very soon

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Just because a candidate has the support of a person or group with unorthodox views, does not mean that candidate shares those views. There are many "truthers" who feel passionate about limited government and a pro-American foreign policy, a major part of Dr. Paul's campaign. I can't say I blame them and I see why they support Dr. Paul over the others.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So everyone that are not Ron Paul drones are trolls? kind of like everyone who are not obama supporters are racist is that right.

No, you are most definitely a troll.

Once one of your absurd claims gets shot down you move on to other absurd claims like Ron Paul hates jews or Ron Paul blames 9/11 on America.

If you were EDCUATED, you'd know you were wrong. Unless of course, you are a TROLL.

Or, you are just extremely misinformed and closed minded.

Choose one.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm not emphasizing who said this, but rather what was said and what we think about it. R. Paul responded to the Iran war question with sensible solutions, based on experience(Russia and China) and fact(US and Israel say there is no evidence of weapon). Sure we could say just because we can't find them doesn't mean they ain't there, but is that enough to go to war over? When one considers the cost of war, coupled with this fragile and tormented economy, I say no, war is not the answer.

At 12:30 Paul explains his position on Iran War:

"this is war and people are going to die", let's not go to war without a declaration and support from both the people and congress. Is this too much to ask?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

To be as honest and direct as I possibly can, if you don't support Ron Paul, and you've actually listened to the man speak beyond what the media has told you, you're either a complete moron who has absolutely no idea what America stands for or you're a sellout, traitor, troll or shill. There is no in between here.
edit on 23-2-2012 by TheAnswerTo1984 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join