It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geronimo's Bones and Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Is it true the casket is 6 ft under? Thats lot O' digging!
Anyway who wants to help...
www.findagrave.com...

In that main Skull and Bones book I belive a woman worte stated some back and forth with Geroge Herbert Bush about helping get the skull returned along the way a skull was return and tested to come out as a ten year old boy. My first thought was is that just a replacement to shut people up. Than where the hell did they get a ten year old boys skull! Who was the boy. After that was found out the idiots returned teh ten year old boys skull to Skull and Bones! I guess his was of no value to anyone. So I am guessing whoever the 10 year old's skull was is back sitting in the tomb in New Haven.

Please correct me fi any of my details are off I havn't read the book in sometime.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Theres like three different threads on this subject right now. Mods, where should we post?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
If this is true,it is a shame.
What more can we dig up (no pun) on this Bush family

I hope they do get a court order to check it out.
Very immoral to me.Digging up remains of ANYONE for pure pleasure or whatever is just wrong.This shows that they simply do not care about anything or anyone.
If found to be true,maybe their bodies should be dug up and have the spines removed since it is obvious they dont have one to begin with.Perhaps use them as walking canes

Do people think before they do such things?Perhaps 'what comes around,go's around'?
This whole Scull & Bones 'club' should be shut down all together

Very true! If this was true, people should know about what the Bush family did! Desecrating a grave is wrong in all perspectives no matter what. They aren't even exhuming it for scientific purposes or anything. The Bushes think they're above the government just because of their influence.

Sigh...

<< 1  2   >>

join