It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It is very unfortunate that people read and cannot understand or reason.Analogies about wearing jeans get cancer?

Let's make it very simple. I cut of your ear.I make an incision in your stomach.I put the cut of ear in the opening.I sew it up.

What do you think will happen?

Seriously.

Root-canaled teeth are essentially "dead" teeth that can become silent incubators for highly toxic anaerobic bacteria that can, under certain conditions, make their way into your bloodstream to cause a number of serious medical conditions—many not appearing until decades later.

edit on 18-2-2012 by nobodysavedme because: Tring to explain to people with MTV ities.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
reply to post by Signals

It is very unfortunate that people read and cannot understand or reason.Analogies about wearing jeans get cancer?

Let's make it very simple. I cut of your ear.I make an incision in your stomach.I put the cut of ear in the opening.I sew it up.

What do you think will happen?

Seriously.

Root-canaled teeth are essentially "dead" teeth that can become silent incubators for highly toxic anaerobic bacteria that can, under certain conditions, make their way into your bloodstream to cause a number of serious medical conditions—many not appearing until decades later.

edit on 18-2-2012 by nobodysavedme because: Tring to explain to people with MTV ities.

I think you replied to the wrong post but I'll play along:

How can you explain my quote from the source?

Implanting pcs. of teeth into a rabbit and causing it to have a heart attack? For me, the source loses all credibility at that point....

Here, I'll post it again-

Dr. Price was able to transfer diseases harbored by humans to rabbits, by implanting fragments of root-canaled teeth, as mentioned above. He found that root canal fragments from a person who had suffered a heart attack, when implanted into a rabbit, would cause a heart attack in the rabbit within a few weeks.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
could the relationship possibly be that the people with cancer ate unhealthy foods, which perhaps is why they needed a root canal, and what gave them cancer? just a thought.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

When I read this, I knew it was a tongue and cheek jab at vaccinations, but now that I am here it looks like some people are serious and believe this garbage?

100 percent of people with cancer in America clipped their toenails!

Pull out the trusty "correlation does not equal causation"

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My research has found that 100% of cancer victims had drunk water during their lives!!

We all need to stop drinking water. NOW!

Of course Big Water now owns the media and government, so you won't hear anything from them. In fact the very fact that the media and government don't say that water causes cancer is proof of my conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Good article, thanks for the read

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

When the doctor embedded diseased tissue, the bacteria on that tissue infected the rabbits. What is so hard to believe about that?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This just in.. 97% of terminal cancer patients have themselves, or have known someone who has stood up, and sat down, and believe it or not, have layed down during their lifetime. If you sit, stand or sleep, be careful evryone! Contact your government officials and demand we produce beds that suspend you upside down in the air.. Its the only way to offset the cancer thats created by sitting, standing or laying down..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
reply to post by Signals

When the doctor embedded diseased tissue, the bacteria on that tissue infected the rabbits. What is so hard to believe about that?

Good Lord, look, if you had a heart attack....then a dentist took part of your root-canal tooth (which the article is implying somehow caused your heart attack
) and implanted it in my mouth....

It was cause ME to have a heart attack within weeks!

See how ludicrous the article, source, and this thread is?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
100% of Terminal Cancer Patients have gone to doctors.

98% of Terminal Cancer Patients have had a least one vaccination.

100% of Terminal Cancer Patients have drank milk at least once in there life.

Statistics can be very misleading

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Dr. Price was able to transfer diseases harbored by humans to rabbits, by implanting fragments of root-canaled teeth, as mentioned above. He found that root canal fragments from a person who had suffered a heart attack, when implanted into a rabbit, would cause a heart attack in the rabbit within a few weeks.

You think that's not credible? Hmmm sounds kind of fishy to me too. Unless you implant the fragments in the heart and they interfere with the heart valve. That could give the rabbit a heart attack, even if the fragments were from a person who hadn't suffered a heart attack.

The source is mercola and Mercola is featured on quackwatch.org:

FDA Orders Dr. Joseph Mercola to Stop Illegal Claims

Some people are so gullible they'd believe just about anything. But I'm glad there are people like signals and others around that have working BS detectors.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
i visited a dental surgeon .... he called my house to get me back in . telling me i had something in my right nasal cavity.....when he operated to remove it......weeks later he told me that he removed something which he nor a lab could not identify

So a dentist operated on your nasal cavity.... and never showed you what they removed.....

Why would you let a dentist operate on your nasal cavity?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Grab the pitchforks! Form an angry mob! Storm the dentist's office, they're witches, witches I tell you!

DDS = NWO Illuminati depopulation! Agenda 21 of the mouth!

Of course, what the good doctor who conducted this experiment forgot to tell you is that implanting rotting bacterial-laden human teeth into the mouths of rabbits is probably what killed them.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ok i,ve had cancer and lost my teeth due to an infection but never lost my teeth due to an infection causing cancer,never even heard of it

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
I just came across an article which links dental fillings/root canals to cancer and death.

This is because teeth are dead meat in mouth forever.

They tried putting dead teeth in rabbits and all rabbits died!

Also people who had cancer had root canals.

97% !

And a 100% of them used toilet paper for years too!!!

Its called finding a Correlation and that can be tricky. I remember reading about the old correlation that was put forth where it was said violence on TV causes violence in children, and it was reported that an extremely high percentage of violent children watched violence on TV, so proof!

But there was no proof, because one could just as easily say that naturally violent children like to watch violence too. I think your case you put forth is one and the same....or maybe my toilet paper thing causing cancer is also real.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The main reason everyone seems to think this is fake is because of the 97%.
If it was 70%, then people here would actually take it more seriously.

Reverse psychology I guess.
edit on 18-2-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You know what's scarier? If you are alive, there is a 100% chance that you will die!!!

Be afraid people.

edit on 18-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sad but true,

the current practice is to drill out a hole into the center of the teeth, cap/crown it but leave it to die later on that way FUTURE BUSINESS is generated

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Human body causes cancer. 100% of cancer patients had a body. Scientist did a 10 year study of tumors and determined that all human tumors were caused by patients having a body.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

No one with dentures in my family ever had cancer

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join