It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.0 Earthquake just hit off the coast of Oregon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have been watching the West Coast also

www.iris.edu...

It seems the Coastline has been active more so in the past days. I also agree with watch the animals and insects.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MontaukProject76
This is starting to happen daily and the "Ring of Fire" is effecting the USA now. It's not just in Indonesia and the Sumatra region, it's now at home! Please take precautions and be prepared. The west coast is now being targeted.

The Pacific Ring has ALWAYS affected the USofA (it's part of it).
What do you mean targeted ? In what context ?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

there has been a series of them! at least according to sean david morton or whatever his name is?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by Mattodlum

I just have a question, so i apologize for my ignorance, in advance.

Are quakes common in Oregon, or off the coast from there?

I'm no expert on earthquakes, but I have watched the USGS off and on for the past year. And I can say that earthquakes are common all along the California coast all the way up to where the quake hit. If you click this link and look at the map, you will see quakes hitting all around this area. The significance is magnitude and depth. Most of all the quakes that hit the coast are usually 5.0 or less, www.pnsn.org... If someone else would help me investigate, it seems to me, when a quake happens on one side of a plate, an equal or almost equal reaction occurs on the opposite side of the plate. This doesn't happen all the time, but I have noticed it several times, and haven't seen to many others talking about it. That's my speculation....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have just started monitoring a haarp status site and the earth quake site and maybe it is a coincidence but the haarp activity was in northern california and its level peaked at 6.2 on february 12. Any way just a thought

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
NahNa NahNa NahNa Nah it's only a 6.0 and you hardley gave us any of your own text. But you do get a flag for being prompt.

I haven't read thru the the whole thread either so that's one on me. However I wonder if this was corrupted thru Casscadia ?
edit on 15-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Celtic Dog

I'm getting quite un-nerved by those kinds of quinky dinks. Coincidences that cause motion sickness.
edit on 15-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

I just have a question, so i apologize for my ignorance, in advance.

Are quakes common in Oregon, or off the coast from there?

Actually this is the Cascadia region, and we have a chunk of Lemuria I believe, its about the size of Ireland under the coast here in the Northwest from Oregon to Vancouver region in Canada. And yes, there can be some pretty quakes associated with that, and they are expecting a big one.

However, HAARP and underwater nukes really like to liven things up, and amp up cme, flares, allignments, etc.

Kind of reminds me of the 60 minute program about the 9000 + year old skeleton, anamoly, not considered native, and the ruins that the US military came in and covered up with gravel, off the coast.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
In 2011 Earth Globally had more Natural Disasters then it has had in pretty much 10 years!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have a feeling this is just the beginning. It's scary to think at any time anywhere there can be an earthquake.
I live in Oregon. I've noticed things are different. Birds flying weird, cats acting strange, hell I can even feel it in the wind. It's scary but its life. U can't live in fear forever. Bless everyone and please be safe.
Now is a great time to stock up on cans and water

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I wish Washington DC would fall off into the ocean. That would really solve a lot of our problems.
Not really. The new Nation's Capitol is already in place in Colorado. According to some, it was supposed to be up and running the day after August 23 2011.
If you are interested to find out more goggle that date, d.c, virginia,colorado, eathquake, underground nuclear and DUMB.
Any combo will do. It should provide for some interesting reading.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Does anyone think there is a corrolation between this quake and the "mysterious metal boxes"
that have washed up on the west coast in the past week or so?

Has this "mysterious black boxes" thing been solved?
Does anyone have an updated report hopefully with some details of the composition of the metal, closeup photos ect.?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is kind of funny in a way. I work at a tv shop, mainly doing paperwork and scheduling customers. Well I was on the phone with a couple that needed service down in the Orick CA area and while i we were figuring out a good service time, they had an earthquake right at that moment. That was on Monday the 13th for reference,

So in other words there has been activity up and down the NorCal and Souther oregon lines as per the moment.

Larry

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm friends with that Mitchell guy on FB ....

Here is what he had to say today.

Just a quick update for all my followers who are waiting for the California man-made tsunami. The 104 hour countdown is the only warning I can provide. The FBI want to create a magnitude 9.1+ earthquake and this takes several months to achieve. I will provide a 104 hour tsunami warning again; just like with the Japan tsunami and Christchurch earthquakes. The 104 hour countdown will be sudden but it will provide everyone with a 4-day-window to evacuate. Thanks for your patience. Remember, don't be scared, be prepared!

....that was not the warning ...just an "update"
edit on 15-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So a 5.6ish at the Northern-est part of California. Near Eureka.
With this and the others I haven't noticed.

One of two things I saw could happen.
It is setting up for a Real big one.

Or just letting some tension I guess from it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I live on the Central Oregon Coast. We had no warning nor even an advisement yesterday.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Just a quick update for all my followers who are waiting for the California man-made tsunami. The 104 hour countdown is the only warning I can provide. The FBI want to create a magnitude 9.1+ earthquake and this takes several months to achieve. I will provide a 104 hour tsunami warning again; just like with the Japan tsunami and Christchurch earthquakes. The 104 hour countdown will be sudden but it will provide everyone with a 4-day-window to evacuate. Thanks for your patience. Remember, don't be scared, be prepared!

I hope that if he does ever issue a "104 Hour Countdown" that you will be so kind as to make a thread of it here on ATS. That way if any choose to do some serious getting out of the way they can do so. Sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry!

Just saying,I wouldn't automatically assume it was true,but if other factors were involved,then maybe,....??

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Just saying,I wouldn't automatically assume it was true,but if other factors were involved,then maybe,....??

I agree.

And you bet, if I see that warning of his...... I will make a thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

I sure wish ATS had a ping list that we could sign up to be alerted to such posts.

Thanks much. Will keep checking. Do you follow the guy a lot?

Is there a way to subscribe to your posts?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You can add as a friend or rival to keep track of posts by others.

I don't really follow him....I just read his wall posts that show up when browsing FB.

I don't take him too seriously as he is just a kid who loves Rap and Blunts....

BUT....I certainly don't ignore what he has to say.

Here are some of his other comments from today.

HAARP's favorite months to attack other countries: February, March and September.

Yeah what he said ^. Earthquakes happen every day. Japan get about 15 a day (mag 4-6). I'm not predicting earthquakes. I am predicting tsunamis.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Was this close to the boxes that were found at Bray's Point??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join