It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by BO XIAN

Pushing for war in Syria too, whats' the 'official' excuse there? Georgia too maybe? Some hidden WMDs there somewhere perhaps? Where after that? Perpetual wars for perpetual profits, while the U.S. sinks faster and faster in debt?

There are some good articles out now detailing the middleast RESOURCE (and currency) wars there and how the sanctions have affected Russia and China. Clearly a turf and resource battle, Imo the whole Iraq WMD charade is now being aimed at Iran along the same lines, the nuclear 'threat' is just a smokescreen.

Only stupidity is coming from the top echelons of society and it is going down to the lower echelons of society. Look for example at the military people here who will stand firm on their social beliefs that wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are good and noble and that the lives lost there are for Patriotism and not corporate balkanization, or guns for guts and gangs. This is a war, but the war is to burn the box (Not go to Afghanistan and Syria.)

The romans did the same things to the cultures that they did not want to have well, it was Divide et Impera, whoever said a False flag won't be needed, I think a false flag like the Reichstag fire may occur because the empire likes the drama. Brace yourselves for World War III and the dismantling of the republic and our Mr. constitutional values that our founding fathers fought for and died.
edit on 17-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can't even type the next line, without smiling like a old man that farted.

A high ranking Navy seal, told Ed Asner, HIGHLY high level top secret information, so Ed Asner could tell the American public on. Seems legit.

I recently heard that a high ranking MI6 agent told Paul Reubens about a top secret mission coming up..

Both of the above sentences are absolutely, completely, unequivocally absurd!!

Similarities between the sentences
1) Nobody is thinking about, or wants to hear from either of them.
2) Without a sensational story, neither would be on anybody's show.
3) There 15 minutes of fame is over, and both would push their mother down the stairs to be relevant again.

Ed wanted to be relevant so bad, that he would completely make up this story, about current events, to get one more little morsel of attention.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
Only stupidity is coming from the top echelons of society and it is going down to the lower echelons of society. Look for example at the military people here who will stand firm on their social beliefs that wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are good and noble and that the lives lost there are for Patriotism and not corporate balkanization, or guns for guts and gangs. This is a war, but the war is to burn the box (Not go to Afghanistan and Syria.)

The romans did the same things to the cultures that they did not want to have well, it was Divide et Impera, whoever said a False flag won't be needed, I think a false flag like the Reichstag fire may occur because the empire likes the drama. Brace yourselves for World War III and the dismantling of the republic and our Mr. constitutional values that our founding fathers fought for and died.
edit on 17-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

You post too much sensible truth, imho.

Many blithely brain dead may choke on it.

I do think that many people have been sooooooooooooooo successfully brainwashed--literally--had soooooo many of their ideas, thoughts, feelings, constructions ON REALITY shaped for so many decades by the globalist owned and heavily congrolled media . . .

that they just CANNOT CONCEIVE

OF REALITY

AS IT REALLY IS.

Their loss. Their cluelessness. Their consequences.

Sad to see. Soooooooooooooo terminally sad to watch . . .

Been studying it for 45+ years and trying to wake folks up that long. And now with the evidence in high stacks and piles and neon lights all over everywhere--millions of folks are STILL clueless and dumber than rocks about it all.

Shocking.

Would not have thought it possible in the good ole US of A.

But then they've also been controlling education for decades.

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't know if someone has mentioned this but I remember reading this on the web bot site:

On March 2, 2012, the zionists (isreali mossad and cia agents) who are the stooges of the central banksters, will attack an American naval ship (as they did with the USS Liberty). They will try to sink this ship with a huge loss of life of American sailors. They will pretend to be Iranians to make you mad at Iran.

Taken from here.

Disclaimer: I don't actually believe it but I think it's interesting regardless.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Radiobuzz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join