It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 1st Foreign National POUS-Must GO!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
How many times are you going to throw up that picture and drop a one liner?

You might want to formulate a response before clicking repl-to if you expect to be taken seriously.

How many times are ATS posters going to start a "new" thread with the same old birther hoax crap that has already been kicked around this site so many times?

With regard to the OP…unfortunately the MSM have buried this and it is a non-issue. Many have tried and many have failed at drawing attention to the POTUS’ ineligibility only to be dismissed as a fruit loop or birther.

They have failed for a reason.
"Dismissed as a birther?"
What exactly does that mean?
Am I dismissing my pet when I call it a cat?

Obama should be impeached at the least and incarcerated at best. Very sad!!

Yet you have no idea why.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
reply to post by Still

edit on 12-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: DGAS

The more the opposition protest the more I know I'm on the right tract.

That is the same logic applied by anyone with an opinion and no rational thoughts to accompany. Flat Earthers believed the same thing. Most people eventually opposed them. Did that make them more correct?
If you are on the right track, why is Obama not only still president but gearing up for a second term?

You can argue with people online and post complete crap "evidence" all day long. Obama is still president. What are birthers actually doing about that? Arguing with me?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hatin on Romney what's the beef? cause hes not illegal?

Romney was illegal the left would be loving and defending him.

Another 4 more years of the great big 0 more pass the bills before they know whats in them.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mretgis
I didn't know that he attended Columbia College (missouri).
Also wouldn't 1996 be a huge year for him? I would assume that is when he is campaigning for a senate seat. This information, which already has dead links, seems hastily organized and does not really offer any substantial verifiable proofs.
edit on 2012212 by mretgis because: (no reason given)

I think he went to Columbia in NYC.

Barack Obama '83 Becomes First College Alumnus To Win Presidency

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Still

The more the opposition protest the more I know I'm on the right tract.

I know what you mean. I am very comfortable sitting on my tract of land as well..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Obama Will Be The Third U.S. President Born With Dual Nationality

The first was James Buchanan. His father (James Buchanan) was a citizen of Ireland who immigrated to the United States and was naturalized.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Very sloppy original source this thread was linked to. Embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Romney was illegal the left would be loving and defending him.

Another 4 more years of the great big 0 more pass the bills before they know whats in them.

Yeah what a mess! The creation of jobs and the economy being saved. What an awful president he is!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well learn something new everyday. I knew that he attended Columbia University, but I had always seen it referred to as such. Columbia College of NYC is a part of that larger university as well. Columbia College of Missouri was what I was thinking, which is the oldest women's college but unrelated to the Columbia University system.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

Prove it's fake...talk the talk!

So now you think the birth certificate is real? Why would you want me to prove it fake when clearly people far more qualified then me have said it is legit. Are you getting confused about your position is?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Many have tried and many have failed at drawing attention to the POTUS’ ineligibility only to be dismissed as a fruit loop or birther.

Oh sweet irony!

I guess it's like calling out the warlike ways of the U.S.A. and being labelled an " America Hater"

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think this post has helped me finally figure out where these birther lunatics are coming from-
an asylum.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

75 million Americans out of work underemployed a 15 trillion dollar national deficit over 110 trillion dollars promised for social programs that can never be paid for more people are consuming the wealth of others than generating their own.

Yeah it is a freaking mess but keep thinking happy happy thoughts reality doesn't matter.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Prove it.
Where the # is his birth certificate?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by spinalremain

75 million Americans out of work underemployed a 15 trillion dollar national deficit over 110 trillion dollars promised for social programs that can never be paid for more people are consuming the wealth of others than generating their own.

Yeah it is a freaking mess but keep thinking happy happy thoughts reality doesn't matter.

If you can claim all these things were better under Bush with the actual facts and numbers, including what was set aside to be paid for NOW and all then you are a liar.
If you can claim there is any difference between his Republican party and the current Republican party then you are delusional.
But I guess this is how most birther based threads go.
He should go because "fake evidence presented."
Fake evidence debunked.
Yeah well he sucks cuz ....

Uh huh and that proves he is kenyan. If Unemployment rates are a reason to impeach or should imply he is working for the good of another nation then I suggest you not look at the unemployment rates the two years before Reagan was re-elected.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The POTUS had every opportunity to clear the air and distribute the money to solve every problem the U.S. had at the start of his term.

The 111th Congress (2009/2010) had Dem majorities on all committees.

They easily could have passed positive legislation benefiting the vast majority of American citizens.

Instead they minimized that, and paid the banks and corporate interests.

They looted the U.S. Treasury and at the same time, put all of us in a debt-debt bottomless pit.

How do we pay all that deficit anyway ? I know, spend more and borrow more.

Funny how they blame people for over-borrowing and then they do the same

One of these days somebody is gonna come a call'n ........
and it ain't gonna be nice.

You Owe Me Money !

Guess WHO will pay ?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
The POTUS had every opportunity to clear the air and distribute the money to solve every problem the U.S. had at the start of his term.

They easily could have passed positive legislation benefiting the vast majority of American citizens.

Bull#.

Explain the record number filibusters in Obama's first two years then.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just like I thought...talk the talk, anti-American, 'lefties'...can't document 'sh't!'

Later!

edit on 13-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: IBB-DAMF

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by xuenchen

Bull#.

Explain the record number filibusters in Obama's first two years then.

The laws that passed were negative for the majority of citizens.

The failures and results speak for themselves.

The committees decided which bills to take to the floors.

And about those filibusters......

How many were there by the way ?

and which proposals would have had long lasting positive impacts on the majority of citizens ?
(had they not been filibustered)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So much focus has been wasted on this issue. Why is no one concerned about the large number of dual-citizens holding key roles in the government? That has been going on for decades and nary a peep about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
While we're on the subject of this criminal's corruption---Your Messiah, Barry Hussein Harrison J. Bounel( Another fraudulent name this criminal went by) Barack Soetoro Obama!
The greatest identity fraud in America's political history!

Boy,you 'lefties' really know how to pick'em!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join