It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Washed or What

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Watched a film clip that was on the Telegraph website the other day. It was very graphic and as such didn’t want to post it on the forums.

However it showed a young 14 year old Syrian boy who had been shot by a sniper and was missing his lower jaw. The poor kid was still alive and in an emergency room. Shocking state of affairs to be honest.

I have a friend who works in the accident and emergency department and I had the clip of this poor child on my phone tonight to show him. It had been bothering me for a few days as to whether or not the kid could survive such a devastating injury.

The most startling thing was two people I know who caught a glimpse of the footage and asked where it had been taken. After talking about it briefly they both stated that there was no way it was real and could only have been fabricated using cgi, etc. they went on to say, have you never watched the likes of star wars, it’s amazing what they can do with computers.

At this point more than a face palm was in order.

To make matters worse brought up that I believed there may be a bigger conflict in the Middle East due to Iran; I never went into great depth but mentioned a few key facts. When I said that Iran may be attacked due to its possible nuclear program. I got the following comment.

“When do is tart sleeping I n my cat iron bath, he, he, he”

Other supposed friend stated, “You need to stay off the internet, it is rotting your brain.”

What is this world coming to? I’m at a loss.

edit on 11-2-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sounds like you found some good, outstanding sheeple that our mother and father (the government) wants us to be like.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Only one comment to make to your story. I don't think it's brain washing but simply this.

There is a huge difference between the wounds and trauma Hospital personnel get to see due to accidents and the like and wounds inflicted by acts of war. Battlefield surgery, if you will. I really think it's as simple as that. I have seen the footage and it looked far from fake to me. Just mho.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Please post the video, but add a warning in large letters next to the link.
2nd

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Shopuld add that the person who works in emergency new it was real and felt the poor kid wouldnt make it.

It was the other folks I know who caught a glimps at same time said it wasnt real, even with this AE nurse saying it was as well.

Thats what i cant get my head around.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AuirOverrun

Really dont want to.

Have seen a lot of stuff in my life but have to say that and reaction of my friends above has had affect on me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
look at this. I got into an argument with someone on Facebook earlier. My friend posted something about Ron Paul and this was someone's reply.

Him: Ah Mr White. Most of those wars was a war against communism.
If you tied a string around your finger tightly and left it there, what would happen with time?
Imagine a world where you are the only free nation. What would be the consequences? Unfortunately I don't have time to give a whole lecture, but there are things you are not considering. I know your intentions are good but the world doesn't share our values and have no respect for life and liberty.

Me: So you Thomas are telling us that America is morally sound and knows what they are doing? Or could it be we ACTUALLY don't know what these countries values are, because we get all of our information from that little box in the living room? But for real who would get on live television and lie to us in order to push an agenda.. PFFT not our government! everything they say is ABSOLUTE fact.

Him: Jake. Ever thought your parents were wrong, but in the end it was your lack of intellectual maturity?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by D8ncer
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Shopuld add that the person who works in emergency new it was real and felt the poor kid wouldnt make it.

It was the other folks I know who caught a glimps at same time said it wasnt real, even with this AE nurse saying it was as well.

Thats what i cant get my head around.

I understand totally what you are saying. I get the same thing with people very often. Honestly, in my negative times I refer to people as zombies and robots. Most people are in some weird kind of denial and they are too scared to rock the boat or break through the thin ice of their fragile perception. The lie that they live is like a stack of playing cards; disturb one aspect and the whole lot will fall! That is just how it was for me when I began this consciousness journey. I think they all need to have a good old nervous breakdown and be forced to put reality back together again without the brainwashing, socialization, etc which infiltrated their souls while they were but infants!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Are you referring to this video - start around 8.50.

WARNING - Disturbing images.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

If you scroll up to my post, you will see a conversation between me and someone. I actually showed him that video after he told me that us Americans had more of a respect for life and liberty and were basically morally sound. The best part is in the video it talks about how Americans think they are morally superior and believe they need to meddle in things xD. Still no reply.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

The video you posted is similar but not the same as the one I saw (and possibly the one OP is referring to). The one I saw had a young-teenage boy with a gaping wound where his jaw is and his father going frantic in the room. Also a little girl was present, also wounded and lying on a stretcher also being treated. It's all just nasty and unnecessary casualties from a "war" (it's a one sided war so imho not technically a war) that should never have taken place.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Warning the clip from the website link below is GRAPHIC!!.

Dont want to post clip direct, However the video link can be viewed through the following article.

It is about half way down page of the text with blue text. 'Video of young boy in Homs'. Click on it and it will go to the video footage on You Tube.

For firends of mine to say its not real and Cgi is an absolute disgrace and , well, lost for words.

Humanity and compation has gone out the window.

Telegraph Article

edit on 11-2-2012 by D8ncer because: Dislexic typist.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Possibly not lack of compassion, Just de-sensitised to violence. It's everywhere. Games, tv, internet, newspapers, people are over exposed to human suffering. So eventually people just 'don't see it' . Not to mention the vast tsunami of lies from msm, government, etc. What does it leave people with? Nothing! You can't believe in anything, So the average person just ignores or/and denies it. The average person doesn't dig any deeper into stories they see or hear more than watching/reading the news report and maybe talking to their friends or family. So they become good little sheeple.

Relatively speaking fellow ATS'ers, we are rare! And if you happen to dig deeper and start asking questions about all this crap then you are viewed as 'a conspiracy nut' just the way the government wants you to be seen. That way average people are more likely to mock you than listen to you.

I'd rather be fully aware and scared than totally ignorant and happy.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

This is why the military needs to raid CNN, MSNBC, Fox News..... etc.

The mass media mind control is subtly destroying our species....

New World Order agenda much.... :/
edit on 12-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join