It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's an all seeing eye watching you, watching you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
My mom always said that to me when I was a kid, usually after getting into trouble of some kind. She was talking about the eye of god, of course. But there's a new eyeball in town and it's watching you, watching you. I was just watching CNN and they were talking about why the government is watching everybody and they said they were watching for people to talk bad about Homeland Security, the agency that totally sucks it up, and it appears that that is a good enough reason for them to watch us, or so they said. It takes a sickly unsure agency to put on the evil eye and turn it toward us. It's a sign of failure: They can't catch spies, so they turn in against their own people. I mean, if too many people look down on the lowlifes it could be bad for the most worthless agency of all time. They're watching face book, twitter, and every social site out there, including ATS.

Just want you Homeland guys to know that you're shameful in the eyes of many. You might also want to keep in mind that there's all-seeing eyes watching you, watching you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Ha! It's my constitutional right to say I think homeland security is a poor excuse to spy on law abiding Americans who pay taxes and deserve their own damn privacy.

Homeland security means protecting our borders, and ensuring the safety of the civilian population of our country. Outside of that the government has no right to know what I'm doing.

People who use Facebook, twitter, and other social media sites already know that they are being watch. ATSErs, well most of us have some paranoia issues any way, some of us are probably already on some sort of list, and the rest don't really give a crap. I fall into the latter category.

Screw DHS. I can't even go to wall mart to buy fishing gear without seeing all the 'see something say something' hog wash. It's a joke. Now we're soon to have drones in our own skies? I thought the mcCarthy era was over.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

I watched the same crap you just did and turned my head twice.My mother always told me to be aware of the eye on the back of her head.She said "if my hair is in the way,I still know what your thinking".

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think, I'm just to the point where I don't care anymore. It's like what else is new? I have more important things to do, like study, then to worry about them spying on me. Besides, I don't travel anyway. Heck, they probably already know I'm being torture by a 16 year old. I guess that's torture enough.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ah come on, we all know we win in the end, its been written.

All we have to do is wait for Frodo to toss that dang ring!!!

I wanted to say more, however I didn't want them to come and kidnap me for using my constitutional rights.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I will say it for the millionth time -

I don't live in no stinkin' Homeland!

Somebody needs to protect the United States.

new topics

top topics

join