It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paulorf86

you are very right dude , , I have my bucket of popcorn and a beer, just ready to watch this movie start anytime soon me too, as the same as on that black day 9/11 when , coincidence, iI had the beer but not the popcorn
)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by mr-lizard

So what? It's not a commerce site, or a site of great research. It's the front door to an empty building they took down.

What do you mean so what?

Was just linking to the site and confirming it's truthfully down.

Cool your boots.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Sounds like a DOS attack.
Not really a hack, but sure sure I guess.

link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Anonymous hacks CIA

The ONLY saving grace for Anonymous from here... is that they seem to have a specific agenda that targets those they feel need to be outed and exposed to the world.

But even with this, I have to grit my teeth.
edit on 10-2-2012 by redoubt because: typo

Yeah people/biz they don't like. Remember opdarknet and how all the sheep were prasing anon for going for pedos?

7:15 -- How much time is reasonable? I've said 8 weeks. Got Ryan Cleary's indecent images - found by USAF who looked at hard drive. Propose they get dealt with first. That will take 6-8 weeks "

The amount of crap they post when it's something they want out is insane then as soon as it's against them jack just sweep it under the rug.

SOCKPUPPETS/BOTS aint a revolution.

link   
reply to post by macman

Stuxnet could do it. But that's a state level bug that Anon surely does not have or could have physically loaded into network 2.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just want to know who appointed these self-proclaimed seekers of truth to do as they will without any oversight or input from those of us who will eventually suffer the consequences. They are obviously computer intelligent and undoubtedly feel whatever censorship will be put on the rest of us, they can get around. I think they are a bit short sighted. We may be the first to go, but they will not be far behind. Then all free speech and communications will be sharply curtailed if not ended by wire.

They may have the power now but absolute power absolutely corrupts and they are no different than any politician who garners power. They will mis-use it to to their own ends and place more misery on the rest of us.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by macman

Stuxnet could do it. But that's a state level bug that Anon surely does not have or could have physically loaded into network 2.

Stuxnet is allegedly available online. It's a piece of code.

You yourself could download it.

link   

I am cool. Just looking for an answer, thought you might have it.
That is all in this frenzied typing.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

link   

It's not a commerce site, or a site of great research. It's the front door to an empty building they took down.

Bingo! That is exactly what I was thinking. Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Keeristmas, what audacious plan will these boneheads come up with next?
far from doing anything useful, they have to go piss off the PTB and the public with their infantile attacks ....
If they were serious revolutionaries, they would have been publishing the secrets of those they are supposed to be fighting.....
They have to be some kind of goverment counter intelligence scheme.....or propaganda arm, as they keep doing these assinine attacks but never inflicting the harm in such a way as to further the awakening or bulding the knowledge base.
The maturity of the hackers seems lacking....
Perhaps they need some real direction....................but till now they are a small potatoes group of kids.
And they are playing silly buggers at revolution.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Don't know about the state level code, as if I remember right, it is open source I believe.

But, it appears that the .GOV site has hit with a DOS attack. Not really the secret having site for the CIA.
It is basically a PR/Info/Employment site.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Originally posted by Kenrichaed
Perhaps the CIA allowed them to hack in order to trace them and arrest them? It is kind of what they do among other things.

That is a good theory. I guess we won't know for sure anytime soon.

It is a Punch and Judy show, dear Sirs and Madames....

CIA puppet on one hand, Anonymous puppet on the other.
Pupeteer = NSA\Omega

enjoy the show!

funny to watch people squabble about this as if they're really on opposing sides.. or actually 'separate' entities lol.. I mean you all really buy the illusion so well! Just like you bought the arms-race arms-dealer fortune making decades of the cold war Russian\US fabricated conflict.

ah well.. it's all just the HI-story... \\\grabs popcorn and a cold one\\\ watches the socio-lab-rat audience awhile\\\\

actually....

.....yaaawn.. BOOORING.. \\flips the channel\\\....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Jason88

Don't know about the state level code, as if I remember right, it is open source I believe.

But, it appears that the .GOV site has hit with a DOS attack. Not really the secret having site for the CIA.
It is basically a PR/Info/Employment site.

Yup possibly traffic overload via LOIC or link attack, as already mentioned this is just a 'public image' attack and makes the CIA look weak.

Just psychological tactics I think, no real damage - but stranger things have happened at sea. Gonna try and find some links / sources now.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Haha, just tried reaching their site and it's still down.

Looks like it's being bombarded with TCP packets

ETA: Of course it's a false flag too !! ^^
edit on 10-2-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
another FCUK-FBI friday =) hope they took some dox

edit on 10-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Thanks, that's what I thought too. Interested to see what Mr-Lizard drags up.

Friday afternoon, evening in Europe... west coast US after lunch. The timing seems so odd. Why not do it Monday morning and maximize coverage all week? These attacks against soft(ish) targets are meant for publicity. Something strange is afoot, and I don't think it's merely a DOS attack on .gov site.

Edit - I see links were added above this note. As for these Friday attacks... maybe security is weaker this time of day/week?
edit on 10-2-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Haven't they claimed to do this in the past? And what good is taking down a website. Were they able to hack into any classified information? Dont see the revolution in taking a website down for a little while. Well I guess they are flexing their muscles and showing how bad they are...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What does Anon have against the Culinary Institute of America?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
False flag false flag false flag..

Seriously... False flaggin'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join