It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Its interesting indeed if its real then what was it? is it fake has it been proved beyond a doubt its fake yet?

Bit scary too maybe the cattle mutilations are hungry dragons lol

But also the Mayan Calendar thing in 2012, and space time graphs dropping of into infinity at the end of 2012, along with strange sounds in the sky, also lots of dead birds and fish deaths going on makes you wonder what is going on cause something is definitely going on, the question is what.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

I think the key phrase this witness uses here is "image"...meaning it wasn't moving, it was a picture that appeared and then disapeared.

I used to be a professional magician, and this screams to me illusion!
Disney does this on a nightly basis, projecting images and animations onto a water mist...see the link:

disneyland.disney.go.com/disneys-california-adventure/world-of-color/

It certainly seems plausable this technique could be used elsewhere. I'm usually not one to be playing the skeptic, but this just screams hoax to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Could it be a Dragon shaped helium balloon??? Its not a kite that's for sure. Too high up and too long for that.

Strange days indeed...lol

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a dragon soaring the skies.. i wish and hope its real. but to point out some things i just thought about. if theres one wouldnt there be more? where would they hide at i mean look at the size of that you figured you would be able to see it in the sky especially if its on a clear sky day. has no giants wing or anything to resemble wings to make it fly. but since its already a mystical creature maybe it has mystical powers.. just putting some insight on it all though it seems like im against it when im not its just something thats to good to be true for me haha.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

That is a Photoshop nose if ever I saw one.
Zoom in and you can see its just been copied an pasted into the image. Obviously the nose is taken from the same image and touched up a bit. Any digital image these days have enough visible artifacts and pixals in them to make it easier to hide edits.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
hmm, smells like BS to me, however if not then perhaps the dragon and the strange sounds around the world are connected.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nustle

i was thinking the same thing

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A Dragon?......Come on people! This sites motto is deny ignorance.

To all those people who think this could be real,.....give your head a real hard shake and stop living in a fantasy world.

I really can't believe how dumb some people are.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Is the Chinese seeing a dragon in the sky the equivalent of the Native Americans and the "White Buffalo"? That was a very spiritual event for them when it was born (the buffalo that is)...but...it is actually real. I heard it got sick a couple years ago and I haven't heard much else about it.

I'm going to send this to a new acquaintance, he's from Beijing and I wonder what he might think it is.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
its like.. STUPID easy to make a picture like that in photoshop.

just sayin

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Problem here.

The original post says ONE MAN took this photo. The problem is this thing is so unnatural EVERYBODY would pick it up. Common sense people.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Many believe the Chinese "dragons" were actually meteors entering the atmosphere, hence the long body, no wings, and fire coming off all parts of the body.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Skyrim is China! Blue Beam anyone?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Okay, this nonsense has gone on long enough. A dragon? Really? This silly season story is the top story on ATS at the moment! :shk:

What time of year is it? In China, it is the time of the Spring Festival, what we call "Chinese New Year." How do they celebrate Spring Festival in China? Here's a description of how it's done in Fuzouh, where the picture in question was allegedly taken:

Fuzhou received 880,300 tourists during the Spring Festival holidays...

[Edit for brevity --DJW001]

The cultural heritage of Three Lanes and Seven Alleys (Sanjie Qixiang business street) presented programs one after another, such as: dragon dance, Ping Hua, traditional folk custom and skill performance, Shifan Music, lane cavalries, “blessings from the God of Fortune” in the new spring, 3D street paintings and other themed activities.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

What better way to welcome in the "Year of the Dragon" than by flying a traditional Chinese Dragon Kite:

en.wikipedia.org...:1O20-rotated.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...

But surely, you say, it must be huge! It is hidden by the clouds! Guess what... the clouds may not be as far away as you think. If you check the records for Fuzhou at Weather Underground, you will see that on 5 February they had rain and high winds, visibility less than a mile. If it were really a dragon, don't you think the other 880,000 visitors would have noticed it, too?

edit on 10-2-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

oh really..so you have been in a time machine and witnessed it then?
Ive heard what you've said before.. and its just an historians explanation and not fact.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleDoubleSingle

No. And no need for the sarcastic response. I was just pointing out a theory. I'm sure it was a real dragon.

edit on 10-2-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Im actually more curious about the way the rays of the sun are passing through those clouds. Almost movie like effect to them. Ive seen dark clouds block the sun before but there is something about those "sun rays" that look fake to me..

Wow...... with what they are watering you that you're so beautiful ???

LOL strong White Knigting going on in this thread....Oh heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is sooo devine..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Ok haha well fair enough!
China has alot of phenomena or could just be a wild imagination back in anchient times.. they also believed they were helped by giants against ET's .. im not sure how you could explain ET's but giants may of been migrating europeans.

And..

"im sure its a real dragon" lol!! im not saying its real, but thanks for allowing my imagination to play! you funny person =]
edit on 10-2-2012 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Viral marketing initial stage perhaps?
No doubt not a dragon, but I guess the question is, are we seeing a photoshop, or just a wonky shadow on something (spec of dirt on the lens or whatnot)

If there were dragons in the air, it would not be one pic from some guy in china, but rather 300 million picks by some guys in china.

I mean..what else could it be (pretending for a moment we were reasonable and not fetishists about our nerdy D&D past)

_______
Obligatory
_________

You should have acted.
They're already here.
The Elder Scrolls told of their return.
Their defeat was merely delay
Til the time after Oblivion opened,
When the sons of Skyrim would spill their own blood.
But no-one wanted to believe.
Believe they even existed.
And when the truth finally dawns:
It dawns in fire.
But,
There's one they fear.
In their tongue, he's Dovahkiin: Dragon Born!

Fus Ro Dah!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No doubt it is a fake. CGI is getting harder and harder to recognize.

It's nothing like the "space serpents".

It's a great atempt but I aint buying it, even if it is the year of the water dragon!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join