It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology on the moon - Clementine's Secrets - This video offers a short preview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

NASA is an offshoot of the Department of Defense... their bylaws state that they answer to the DoD only, and NOT the public.

Please post a link to the "NASA bylaws" where it says this. Thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm having some problems loading links from the wayback machine you posted...map based search doesn't seem to work. Forms based is a bit too techie for me.

Anyway...on the clib info page it says "Sections of a 58 megabyte image created from Clementine data are returned to the user at multiple resolutions, multiple sizes and centered on whatever part of the Moon the user wishes. Consequently users can zoom in to a location of interest"...

...i take it that they are talking of the already pre processed images...not the raw ones? Can the raw images bee seen anywhere?

What bugs me most about the smudges is that they look manually made to me. I would expect to see more regular shapes if it was done by a program...but maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
I'm having some problems loading links from the wayback machine you posted...map based search doesn't seem to work. Forms based is a bit too techie for me.
Those pages do not work, as far as I have seen, most interactive pages do not work on the Wayback Machine because they only archive what the browser shows to the user, so any program running on the server is not copied.

...i take it that they are talking of the already pre processed images...not the raw ones?
That's what I think, as they also say:

Version 1.5 uses the final PDS data set as opposed to the "raw" data set that had been used by version 1.1. This will eventually allow users to easily obtain PDS versions of the data they are viewing.

Can the raw images bee seen anywhere?
I think the "raw" images are the ones from the first block (cl_0001 to cl_0088) on this page, as they say in the "aareadme.txt" file in each of those folders/directories (each one corresponding to a CD-ROM):

This CD-ROM is part of a volume series that comprise the Archive of Clementine EDR (Engineering Data Record) Image data products, associated ancillary data, and software tools. The Clementine EDR Image Archive contains the collection of raw planetary images acquired by the Clementine mission. These data are pristine in the sense that they contain the artifacts and radiometric and geometric characteristics of unprocessed and uncorrected data. The only processing performed on the data is to organize and format the data according to the Planetary Data System (PDS) standards.

That's where the original, 384 x 288 pixels images are.

What bugs me most about the smudges is that they look manually made to me. I would expect to see more regular shapes if it was done by a program...but maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about

Clementine, as all mapping satellites, was on a near polar (or even polar, I don't really know) orbit, so the photos were taken in sequence from north to south and vice-versa while Clementine was orbiting the Moon. A missing photo from the equator on a mosaic would result in a missing square (or, if there was any overlapping of the photos, a rectangle), while a missing photo from near one of the poles would result in a trapezoidal or triangular (once again, any overlapping could change the shape) "hole" in the mosaic.

Edit: in this page you can see some areas missing.
edit on 5/2/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

For the last 25 years I've learned what I could in regard to ufo's and alien visitation, But to be honest I myself was skeptical about the anomalies on the moon. Then a couple of years ago I stumbled on Allen Strum's website and I was Intrigued and started to have an open mind....

While I had heard of John Lear in the past, wasn't aware of the extent of his moon research. Of course many will have problems with his story because it's so over the top. I personally think the truth is somewhere in the mix and believe any Lunar research is time well spent.
Keep up the good work....Thanks for the motivation...same to J.L.
Besides..Early lunar imagery makes great wallpaper

edit on 5-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by zorgon

For the last 25 years I've learned what I could in regard to ufo's and alien visitation, But to be honest I myself was skeptical about the anomalies on the moon. Then a couple of years ago I stumbled on Allen Strum's website and I was Intrigued and started to have an open mind....

While I had heard of John Lear in the past, wasn't aware of the extent of his moon research. Of course many will have problems with his story because it's so over the top. I personally think the truth is somewhere in the mix and believe any Lunar research is time well spent.
Keep up the good work....Thanks for the motivation...same to J.L.
Besides..Early lunar imagery makes great wallpaper

If you were intrigued by Allan Sturm (not Allen Strum) then you've set your standards a bit low. He is famous for colorizing NASA black and white photos of the lunar surface. He "sees" shapes that he determines indicate alien structures and he applies colors to bring out what he sees. He is simply a fantasist.

Then comes John Lear, another fantasist. Neither of these two contribute to any knowledge, all they do is recruit believers to join their fantasy camp 'cause they're lonely.

Nothing to see here folks, move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Some people actually think they don't do anything with the moon anymore, it's sad. None of us can really reach out far enough to prove they are but it's common sense that when you find a piece of land you don't just leave it alone, you build and get the resources. Build a damn laser ray on it if you want, or a McDonald's, perhaps some think-tanks, laboratories/test areas, etc. Best thing yet, no human life but yourselves so it's basically a playground with you being the gods of it! Bottom line, there's technology on the moon. Who knows whether it's from aliens or us, point is the damn Government claimed it and has the ability to live there while we waste on this radiation-filled planet ready to be a spectacular light show for those on the moon.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I wouldn't be too quick to discard John Lear...he may sound like a fantasist (as you say it) if you wanna stay firm on the ground, but what would be his agenda? He's not selling any books/DVDs as far as I know it...and he does have a credible background. He may be misguided...but I don't think he's intentionally lying.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thank you for correcting my spelling on Allan Sturms name.

I'm not necessarily claiming that there are alien artifacts on the moon, but I do believe there are unnatural shapes and forms. These images have been and will continue to be examined and who knows what we may learn.
It only been 119 years since the beginning gasoline cars. Prior to that the thought of a planet covered with automobiles would have also seemed like Fantasy... Is alien life really that hard to believe?
Lear and Sturm have offered what they believe to be proof....Why Should we accept your belief that it is all fantasy? Where's your proof ?
All I see are a few threads with the same message....alien Life is unreal and in your minds?

The walls are closing in on the "I don't believe in aliens" fantasy. Step back and take a look at the big picture. Its there, perhaps a little difficult to accept, but it's there.

But Thank you for sharing and
Bumping this thread

edit on 6-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

I wouldn't be too quick to discard John Lear...he may sound like a fantasist (as you say it) if you wanna stay firm on the ground, but what would be his agenda? He's not selling any books/DVDs as far as I know it...and he does have a credible background. He may be misguided...but I don't think he's intentionally lying.

Perhaps you'll accept "enigma" for I at first wondered about him due to his background and accomplishments. I didn't say that he intentionally lied (that I can remember), but his end interest at least here on the forum was to mislead members into thinking that he had some kind of special knowledge regarding the moon and some individuals such as Bob Lazar. From his weird theories about crater Tsiolkovsky to constantly telling members that soon he was going to post lunar photos showing non-natural features and never producing such. When you see documentaries that include him you see an individual who you wonder what is driving him to make outrageous comments and claims.

Find the threads here dealing with him and you'll find that he was revered by most but with the smaller amount of critics, me included, who challenged him to produce more than words.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Thank you for correcting my spelling on Allan Sturms name.

I'm not necessarily claiming that there are alien artifacts on the moon, but I do believe there are unnatural shapes and forms. These images have been and will continue to be examined and who knows what we may learn.
It only been 119 years since the beginning gasoline cars. Prior to that the thought of a planet covered with automobiles would have also seemed like Fantasy... Is alien life really that hard to believe?
Lear and Sturm have offered what they believe to be proof....Why Should we accept your belief that it is all fantasy? Where's your proof ?
All I see are a few threads with the same message....alien Life is unreal and in your minds?

The walls are closing in on the "I don't believe in aliens" fantasy. Step back and take a look at the big picture. Its there, perhaps a little difficult to accept, but it's there.

But Thank you for sharing and
Bumping this thread

edit on 6-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

You don't seem to get it. I never said I "believed" that it was all fantasy. I simply said that Allan Sturm and Lear NEVER produced evidence to support their claims. Sturm used colors and that is not evidence. Lear never posted a photo nor had anyone post a photo showing unnatural features, alien artifacts if you will.

The reason I started my thread is because of all of the threads that come and go from believers boring us to death about their beliefs in aliens and ETs without ever producing anything that could cement their arguments. Since they never and still haven't produced any more than words, hearsay, I am claiming that what they are proposing is strictly in their minds. Remember, not about UFOs but about aliens/ETs.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
I have not the faintest clue for which organisation you are working but you must be getting paid considerable money as you really now your ways of making people look stupid when they believe somehting they are not allowed to believe. Just reading your signature alone tells me that you are totally ignorant to any other view than your own. If it is your own of course. This is a forum full of people who share thoughts and try to show others what they may / may not have found. This is not a place to give lectures about how stupid people are who think freely and who find it necessary to inform about "things they should know". The way you approach people in this forum I find rather disrespectful.

Regards,

Loonatic
edit on 7-2-2012 by 1967sander because: bvg

You create a thread with a title that promises something that doesn't really deliver, the opening replies take you to task because the video doesn't deliver and you think I have to work for an organization that is going to pay me for declaring your claims as being insipid? You know that even though the video is just a silly presentation there will be those that want to believe so bad that they will be convinced. That's your audience. You should be glad for that audience for they'll go gaga for anything presented along those lines. You have presented anything worth following up on. The video is its own dead end. I'm not alone in my remarks but you ignore ALL of the others. That's what happens when you present questionable material on a public forums. Others take it better than you.

Alien technology on the moon - Clementine's Secrets - This video offers a short preview

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Incredible.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

Discuss the topic, NOT each other.

Further off-topic or rude remarks will be rewarded with a loss of posting privileges.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Dear forum members,

Pending an examination by imagery experts to prove that the processed images are not the result of compression artifacts, used algorithms, the videos concerning the Zeeman crater anomalies are no longer available for viewing.

More information will follow in due time.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Project Golden Dragon:

the Clementine Conspiracy (factory, machinery, footprints on Moon later smudged out)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I am not going to watch a 1 hour long video, is anything new in it?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

But ArMaP, you're going to miss out on the excellent "enhancements" of alien technology on the moon!

Like these for example -

The uploader 1967sander seems completely serious about this, I don't think he's doing it as a joke. What makes people so delusional? Is it a mental health issue? I'm baffled when I see nonsense like this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join