It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a certain distance from Earth in space no living being can not survive ,even in a spaceship.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

What I believe is that you can survive on the moon.

What I also believe is that there is only one way to no longer exist, that is you go outside the multiverse bubble.

You want to die and not exist anymore? Go outside, that way nothing can save you.

This is my opinion, we can survive, and all planets have earth-like conditions as well with their own twist.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Very well and intelligently spoken. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
nwbotanicals.org...

read the whole thing its relevant to proving both our statements to some extent.. whilst also leaving a margin for speculation on the relevance to space travel in hyperspace beyond the solar system

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
nwbotanicals.org...

read the whole thing its relevant to proving both our statements to some extent.. whilst also leaving a margin for speculation on the relevance to space travel in hyperspace beyond the solar system

Spiratio...I opened it up but it started to do some weird things.

I know a few things because of my sometimes...job. One of these things is that Humans are not the only intelligent Life out there or even on Earth for that matter. Because of this....and if you wish to see some very good proof...google the old Washington DC Newspaper reports of Massive E.T. craft flyovers of DC during the Early 50's...the amount of information is ASTOUNDING!

Knowing this...I also know that they have figured out the Unified Field Theory. That being the connection of the Macro to the Quantum thus also Matter/Energy interchange. The problem with Human understanding of this is that Humans...unfortunatly...are not evolved enough to understand or mentally represent even with Math...what this all means.

The thing that is most astounding is how they are able to navigate as any form of gravitic Drive...and there are several versions....ones used for Probes that I have seen with my own eyes that defy physics in speed and vector changes at accellerations and G-Forces that would burn up any material. I saw my first E.T. probes over a SAC base near my home where I lived as a kid.

There is another Gravitic Drive that is more of a Fold Space design that is used for interstellar as well as intergalactic jumps. Remember...if you can create a Singularity or expression of one dimentionality...you can travel to any point as well as any time.

There are other forms of craft that people call UFO's but once you see Nav lights...you know these are Highly Advanced U.S. Craft. The U.S. is not decades ahead of our enemies or allies but CENTURIES....and any talk about WAR with the U.S. is all a JOKE as the Russians are aware of some of these capabilities and the Chinese are just becoming aware.

Some of this disclosure has paid off as China has been working hard to keep North Korea in Line and the Russians have dropped support for Iran as well as China although WAR is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. The one thing that pisses me off is I am fairly sure we have a method of Low Temp. Fusion that is being held back by certain groups...it is time to let this tech. out of the box as it is a game changer and it would fix the U.S. Economy over Night! Reguardless of what anyone tells you...thereis no one smart enough who is Human to reverse Engineer what we have to a certain point....but even a child can pull a trigger...on a gun if that gun is intact.

I wish I could tell you more...but I have made my own deal and anything I post has already been theorized or made public in some way...I will NEVER post Classified Material...but I urge you to look into the mass E.T. Craft overflights in the 50's and lets see how smart you are....why do you think this happened? Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I know im aware of the things you speak of....I am connected with the Akasha...however the game changer is already here.

I dont deny that there is other life out there or that they visited us... I do however speculate as to weather they come from other star systems...Im more inclined to think they are time travellers... if you understand the Macro - Quantum then any galaxy is just another variation of ours...Another timeline. And they all stack upon one another in 4D Akashic space, like you infer with you take on 1 Dimensionality...All information is held in every part of the whole. However there is a limit to how far one can travel and its to do with intent. A high intent and you can actually travel with no craft at all i.e. teleportation. The Ascended master are the ones who can do this - flip in and out of any reality at will. Otherwise it takes a craft and certain crafts will be incapable of going within a certain level of timeline potentiality if the persons on board are not aligned with the potential of the timeline blueprint of the galaxy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

I know im aware of the things you speak of....I am connected with the Akasha...however the game changer is already here.

I dont deny that there is other life out there or that they visited us... I do however speculate as to weather they come from other star systems...Im more inclined to think they are time travellers... if you understand the Macro - Quantum then any galaxy is just another variation of ours...Another timeline. And they all stack upon one another in 4D Akashic space, like you infer with you take on 1 Dimensionality...All information is held in every part of the whole. However there is a limit to how far one can travel and its to do with intent. A high intent and you can actually travel with no craft at all i.e. teleportation. The Ascended master are the ones who can do this - flip in and out of any reality at will. Otherwise it takes a craft and certain crafts will be incapable of going within a certain level of timeline potentiality if the persons on board are not aligned with the potential of the timeline blueprint of the galaxy.

I agree about the Quantum Entanglement Teleportation but I think that there ia a question of use of the other form of teleportation as it would simply be a copy of you but you would basiclly die as you are disassembled into energy and beamed to a point as the reassembled version of you would probably be a copy without memory or identity.

Teleportation using Entanglement wouldwork on a Multiversal Quantum Particle exchange level which could possibly keep intact your memories as well as identity or soul. This whould be so in the same sense that the quantum particles that are part of your brain an neural data storage exist in a One Dimentional state as this is the basis for Sensitives being able to access similar Universal Divergent states in which a version of you is present. Since the quantum particles are exchanging existance between those versions of you based on probability...in my opinion...this method has the best chance of actually keeping whao and what you are intact. The other method could be used for transporting Non-Living matter or supplies or craft.

Star Trek delt with this issue by creating I believe something called the Pattern Buffer to preserve a persons original consciousness. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Teleportation using Entanglement wouldwork on a Multiversal Quantum Particle exchange level which could possibly keep intact your memories as well as identity or soul.

this I feel is a factor to do with amnesia of ones everyday self when dreaming and also psychosis...(some dreams are visits to other cosmoses and or galaxies.) its part of the super-conscious aspect where the alt selves which are asleep are blending with the everyday selfs information and memories so one can be dreaming (visting another timeline) and not be aware because that dream selfs memories are implanted into the superconsiousness whilst asleep (so oneself has only reference to that dream-selfs everyday life memories;, thus ones asleep self dreaming of that other self, assumes that other selfs memories to be those of it's slumbering everyday self's consciousness) and then upon waking up one's every day self's memories are switch back and the dream seems vague or is completely forgotten.

Lucidity is when one's alt self is aware that life is essentially a dream at an enlightened level of knowingness (not a logistic one). So as soon as one is dreaming and the superconsiouss mind blends with the enlightend self in the dream-cosmos the lucid factor is activated, entanglement with oneself on 2 levels occurs i.e. 2, 3D selves whos consciousness's blend at a Macro-Quantum level. With this the awareness of the 4thD in between the gaps of the Macro-Quantum which is the static blueprints of the Akasha are then accessed and one can go anywhere from the Dream-cosmos.

The alt self in that cosmos will retain its everyday awareness but ones slumbering superconsiossness projection will obtain the alt-selfs subconcious capacity (of awareness) and use it to creat a wormhole into 4D Akashic space (the Akashic Records) - like combining anti matter and matter to cancel out into a singularity but only at a level of consoiusness - as this happens the slumbering selfs consciousness elevates to the 5th Dimension and has a lucid dream experience which diverges from the last event of the 3D cosm of the dream, before the portal to all Akashic possibilities in resonance with ones capacity of intent is made accessible.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
OP your link is invisible

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The OP theory would have such a negative effect on so many conspiracy theories... Poor old Richard Hoagland would have to completely rewrite his 'structures on the moon' theory. After all, he uses astronaut landings on the moon to support his claim.

Man, so many theories would be shot...

Unfortunately, there is not one stick of evidence that the OP theory is valid. Nothing. Zip. Also, it would mean that the whole 'UFO's are alien' theory is invalid. So I guess the OP doesn't support alien visitations either.

Sorry dude, this hypothesis is pretty whacked out.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I have thought about this also. I am a Lucid Dreamer and always know I am dreaming...a person can have alot of FUN with this ability but sometimes it sucks as I wish I could be surprised more often. I have had dreams where I get visits from dead relatives or comrades who died far too soon. I always ask them if there is a Heaven or something after life...they always smile...I tell them I love them and they leave shortly after.

I Have considered that perhaps my mind in dream state is accessing different Multiversal States of this Universe and that time is not an issue as when in dream state...a dream is experienced by the dreamer as real time but in fact...a dream is data that is in a state of TIME COMPRESSION thus what seems like hours in a dream is only seconds or minutes.

Even though I always know I am dreaming and do not have Nightmares as knowing it is a dream a person can dream up a Laser to kill a Monster or the like...I do have two fearful dreams. Now I am FEARLESS with the exception of Tornado's and Rouge Waves as I have been through both in real life. In these dreams I am always trying to get My Girl to pay attention to me and do what I say but she is strong willed and doesn't listen.

This is extremely upsetting to me because although I am not afraid to die and I have been through training and I am not some guy who goes down to the local Martial Arts store and pays money to get a belt so I can be a bad ass...I am an extremely dangerous person when it involves battling the enemy and I NEVER start fights and I will back down from a guy who insults me or trys to make me loose face because I don't care. I have actually dropped some very beautiful dates home because they wanted me to hurt their x-boyfriends...I will never do this.

I have even been sucker punched coming out from back stage by some guy who thought his girl was having sex with me in the Band Room Dressing and Buffet area....he hit me right on the top of my head as I ducked down at the last second and he broke his hand....He started to cry as he was in love and his girl WAS in the back room but I didn't invite her or even know her. I didn't press charges.

But these two dreams have me very frightened as it is nature I am fighting and you will always loose against nature. I made the mistake of actually telling this story to some Psychoanalist of the Stars at a party and he told me it was...because I was afraid because I was compensating for my lack of ability to defend myself in the REAL world! LOL! What a JOKE! He only knew me from my band and had no idea what I also do now and then but I could tell that this is how MORONS like this make money by Frightening Neurotic Actresses and Over Paid actors...just 40 more sessions at $500 an hour and we will have you all straightened out! He handed me his card which it tore up 4 times in the air in front of everyone at the party. His body guard...a very large Gay...that doesn't bother me...Man with very large earings grabbed the frontof my open leather jacket and said...OUTSIDE!...I grabbed the top of his right hand with left...turned my right side and elbow into his solar plexus...grabbed his right hand underneith and over the thumb and part of the palm that the thumb connects to and with very minimal pressure...had this 6ft 6 inch 400lbs monster reversed and down on his right knee begging me not to break his bones...as with a simple twist...I woud have broken his arm, elbow, hand, thumb, wrist...and if I had done this in ernest...when I first turned into him and used my elbow...i could have killed him by breaking off part of his chest plate and driving it into his lung or heart.

I have told you this story to make you understand...I think I am seeing a future event in the two dreams I am seeing and that it takes alot to scare me although one has come to pass as we got a massive tornado in Mass that destroyed part of my home and Truck and just like in the dream...I was Screaming to My Girl to get in the Cellar safe room but she ignored me...untill I picked her up and carried her there! I hope I am wrong about the Rogue Wave! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Just noticed, the theory has some similarities with this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Just noticed, the theory has some similarities with this:
I read that and it's comparing the Earth with a container,a very interesting comparison,that bond with Earth I think it is the biological energy in all the aspects.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I am not so sure about the container part, but the concept is valid I feel, how many people experience tinnitus to some extent. The book of Enoch says that man was quarantined; There are account's of Atomic weapons used in ancient times in the Hindu text mahabartara and there is evidence for what are sound descriptions in the text of atomic holocausts. This evidence is that radioactive cities unearthed in India where skeletons were found in situations as tho a swift demise were upon them, people holding hands in the ancient streets and radioactivity levels on par with what would be expected residual of an A bomb. If man had created something which damaged the cosmic augmentation of space time creating fractured realities and alternate time-lines, it would be understandable that we may be put in quarantine by another higher technological culture so that we were unable to cause the same accident again. The matrix in effect ended up being solouton to this (allowing us to indulge in the illusion of Atomic warfare whilst it had no effect on the cosmos)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

This evidence is that radioactive cities unearthed in India where skeletons were found in situations as tho a swift demise were upon them, people holding hands in the ancient streets and radioactivity levels on par with what would be expected residual of an A bomb
I know about that but maybe in the history of Earth we could have natural nuclear explosions as the conditions are met for that.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i remember hearing that theory .but read up on MOONGATE by william l brian food for thought

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yours is a very creepy post. I didn't know you could damage a person so bad like that.

I cannot see "unarmed" people the same after reading your post.

Remind me never ever to get in a fight with you.

It could be a synchronicity how that tornado hit. I've had those before. Like I've had times where I'm thinking about something for a day or two and then something happens that's too related for me to ignore. Almost like pre-cognition, except that it seems to be more of a communication than a prophecy. Maybe I was just more open to it since I was having the thought. That's synchronicity. But then again, maybe it was a fluke of nature, maybe something quantum-related. I can't tell you what you've seen. I can only guess.

I've had a few lucid dreams. I sometimes have dreams in space, but special dreams are rare. I remember having one dream where things in the universe made sense to me. Something about equations or something. I can't remember the details. Even after I woke up, most of it was not remembered. All I remembered was a sense of awe at the universe. I know that dreams are very intuitive and usually don't make objective sense, even if they're lucid. I'm not sure whether my mind invented all of it or whether my mind was deriving some of it from deeper truths. I'd be careful about giving the mind too much credit.

The mind is very creative and a good estimator. It has imagined most things before they were a reality. Airplanes, rockets, computers, robots, other worlds like earth and other stars like our sun, submarines, helicopters, networked computers that cover the planet, nanomachines, nuclear bombs, on and on, all of it has been imagined and written about before it became real. But I don't think it's a crystal ball. The mind doesn't see the future, it guesses the future. People mistake its uncanny abilities for mysticism.

And that's only what -I- think. I'm 1/7,000,000,000th of present human experience.
edit on 3-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Jonny...you don't have to worry about people like me. I am a peace loving guy in the extreme. I don't think hurting people is a good thing....except when there is no choice and other peoples lives are at stake...including my own. But I would never hurt someone to the point of major injury or worse unless I had to.

I have a pet peave about the type of guy that starts taking karate or the like...lessons...just so they can consider themselves a Bad Ass. They get a color belt and all of a sudden they start acting differently and treating people without consideration. I know a person like this and he flaunted his taught abilities to any and everyone. It was disgusting to see. The worse thing about it is that he would challenge people over the slightest thing...like a guy who bumped into him and spilled a little beer. All of a sudden...this guy I know would become agressive in the extreme...but he did this one time to many to the wrong person who tried to say sorry only to be drawn into a fight. The self annointed Bad Ass got his ass kicked and it happened in about 3 seconds. The other guy...walked away...even as the moron I knew started yelling...So! Your Giving up you #@%$#!

The event had it's effect and people saw Captain Karate for what he truly was...an ASS! I saw him a few years later...believe me not by my choice...and he was then practicing Kick Boxing. Just never learned I guess.

I never want to hurt anyone...and I am NEVER GOADED into a fight. The only reason I still practice and spar is to help keep my Team safe as well as myself. In the end...a Sniper Rifle with a 50 cal. Bullet....or an assalt Rifle in the right hands....has much more effect than a kick or punch. I have worked with and experienced warriors in the field and there is a BIG difference between a Guy who thinks he can kick ass....and a Warrior who doesn't want to...but will dispatch in a moment any threat to the team...this happens without any JOY or CHEST POUNDING...those type of people usually end up DEAD. Split Infinity...ps...I like Cats too. LOL!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Your theory closely resembles the Gaia theory- that the entire Earth and its ecosystem is a collective, self-regulatory mechanism. But I am not sure about how the incapability in space travel occurs. If we are bound to Earth and cannot travel beyond this range, it perpetuates another theory- that the Earth is some sort of a prison.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Learn to write properly OP and explain yourself in your thread post.

20 flags? For what? A theory with no scientific basis or explanation?

You have zero data and zero analysis. Well done!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Your theory closely resembles the Gaia theory- that the entire Earth and its ecosystem is a collective, self-regulatory mechanism. But I am not sure about how the incapability in space travel occurs. If we are bound to Earth and cannot travel beyond this range, it perpetuates another theory- that the Earth is some sort of a prison.

May be we go 'psycho mode' once we go beyond the range.
It takes a toll on us mentally and physically draining us off the energy with the loss of gravity. Those space bubbles in the edge of our solar system is very interesting.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join