It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction/Serious question... (Didn't know where else to post it.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am new regardless so this belongs in the introduction section anyway, but I have a serious question and assume the members of this site know more than myself about strange happenings and could possibly provide some decent information on what I have been experiencing.

For the last 2 weeks, my family and I have been hearing/feeling what seems to be thunder, but the weather is beautiful and there is no other evidence that it IS thunder, other than the sound and vibrations. I am in Central, Florida. I did a google search and found something similar to what I was experiencing, that happened around my area last year, which was blamed on "Nasa's Cloud Machines" but that was a constant vibration, what I am feeling/hearing is EXACTLY like thunder.

Does anyone on here know anything other than thunder that sounds and feels exactly the same that can happen even when there are no clouds and no lightning? If so, I sincerely appreciate the information, and if not, I will still be wondering what it is every time it happens.

I'm not TOO worried about it, since it might actually just be thunder, it just was strange how there were no clouds and the weather has been great. I am anxious to hear your responses. Thank in advance for replies.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheEnd

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice. I am sure you will find a thread that you can ask your questions and comments in.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

join