It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul scam and his fake Presidential Run:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
In your last post you stated that I didn't know that the system is corrupt and then you listed all of this rambling noise that I already know. Then you said everyone is scared of RP, when it's far from the truth. TPTB think RP is a joke that's why they don't take him seriously! You never said you wiant me to vote for RP but you certainly felt the need to "educate" your fellow so-called brainwashed member on ATS. I am sure you would love it if I said that's it I give up I am voting for RP are you people happy now??
I am not changing my mind weather you like it or not I do not care!

It doesn't matter anyway because your man is not going to get anywhere near the presidency. You can keep dreaming your ideal world but it's never going to happen, I'm sorry to bust your bubble but the truth hurts don't it? But you people keep on eating up what he says and keep on buying this scammers message. Politicians are the biggest scammers in the book! RP is no exception

See.. this is why I feel you are being irrational. If you remember, I already stated that I knew Ron Paul was not going to win. So, 1. Why would I want you to vote for him if I already knew he would fail. 2. You aren't bursting any bubble of my "ideal dream world" (that you obviously know I have because you are a psychic) because I already know he isn't going to win. Truth hurts, don't it?

And please, stop generalizing me with the term "you people". You are making asinine assumptions and are looking like a troll.

If you are just going to assume that every single person that supports Ron Paul is "brainwashed" (you really like using that word), then you are a fool. I could easily just say the same thing back:

"Everyone who supports any person other than Ron Paul is a brainwashed fool! You are being scammed! Especially Santorum!"

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I don't know why did you feel the need to tell me all that information about RP that I already knew? Assuming that I didn't know it already.

If you buy any politicians message that thinks they can change the world, you are solely mistaken my friend!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Although well worded and argued all you post amounts to is an anti ron paul troll.
edit on 29-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

So I am anti-Ron Paul troll because I don't like the guy? And I keep finding things wrong with him? and wanting to spread what I think about him? Hm, well then I guess your right. I am nothing but a troll. Seriously!?!

You are entitled to not like whoever you want, and vote for whoever you want. No one here is disputing that. All we ask is that if you are going to argue against someone, have something to back up your claims.

I said the same thing in my reply a couple pages back, but you conveniently skipped commenting on it.

DC

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Actually I read the dribble you had to write and have read it time and time again on all RP threads and you are told you are wrong and shown proof but you still persist in saying the same thing time and time again. So why not acknowledge the answers you have been given as I have answered you before but you convienently just happen to ignore that.

I don't care what you have to say as an opinion but if you can find anywhere some proof he is the closet bad man then post it up. Your last post that he doesn't think about being in the white house so what he maybe a realist he may look at the worse option and anything better is great. Hell he may even know that when you have people within the Republican party are against him being president might be tough enough.

I can write lots of opinions but when you are shown you are wrong ACCEPT IT instead of dismissing it all the time. People are just getting annoyed because you are spewing non factual arguements and if people such as yourself keep going with what you say to others could deny them actually finding out the truth rather than listening to your unfounded ramble.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I have yet seen any factual evidence that states weather I am right or wrong. Just RP fanboys saying that he can win and trying to sell his message time and time again. Just look at the first few posts in this thread and you will see that people get REALLY pissed off when you talk anything bad about RP.

Well, I for one am sick of that! And the immaturity that RP fans always portray. You honestly cannot think differently for one, second and yet you claim to be conspiracy theorists who are supposed to be rather open minded about the way the world works.

You have to admit that the RP fanatics (not all RP supporters) eat his message up. He has sold it to them!!! That is what politicians do! They sell messages and books. Whoever, sells better wins the election! And RP, isn't doing that good a job.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Although well worded and argued all you post amounts to is an anti ron paul troll.
edit on 29-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

So I am anti-Ron Paul troll because I don't like the guy? And I keep finding things wrong with him? and wanting to spread what I think about him? Hm, well then I guess your right. I am nothing but a troll. Seriously!?!

www.urbandictionary.com...

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Ron Paul isn't a scam and his presidential run isn't fake, you have to admit that OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Suggest you go back through this thread and find it then and then comment on them because it just looks like you have decided to ignore it all

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join