It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can We Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What can we do?

the last few weeks ive been reading and posting on various threads, taking in knowledge, and the question always arises...

what can we do?

honestly, i think we can all agree bush is a moron and kerry cant make up his mind, not to mention there just puppets on the same strings...

but when those are our only choices, it leaves voting out as a possibilty to fix the problems going on...

between the whole jihad and war on terrorism it brings up the question...what do we do? we can sit down and let terrorist attack us, and chances are they will hit again, or we can attack countries at random and throw false allegations at countries as reasons to attack them...

i mean i wouldnt mind having nadar in office, tho all politicians are the same if there not kissing the baby, there taking its candy.

were losing our rights left and right, and seriosuly there isnt enough of us to do sh_t. most people are ignorant and are like KILL ARABS NOW, or KILL AMERICANS NOW!

but how can we figure out all this bull# and fix things...

is there really nething we can do?

between gun bans and the patriot act, its almost like when will this come to and end...

most people say love and peace are teh answer, i agree, but how in the f_ck do u get a few billion people to feel the same!

this all brings up the question

What Can We Do?

-feel free to add problems in the world/answer the question-

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zach
What can we do?

the last few weeks ive been reading and posting on various threads, taking in knowledge, and the question always arises...

what can we do?

honestly, i think we can all agree bush is a moron and kerry cant make up his mind, not to mention there just puppets on the same strings...

but when those are our only choices, it leaves voting out as a possibilty to fix the problems going on...

between the whole jihad and war on terrorism it brings up the question...what do we do? we can sit down and let terrorist attack us, and chances are they will hit again, or we can attack countries at random and throw false allegations at countries as reasons to attack them...

i mean i wouldnt mind having nadar in office, tho all politicians are the same if there not kissing the baby, there taking its candy.

were losing our rights left and right, and seriosuly there isnt enough of us to do sh_t. most people are ignorant and are like KILL ARABS NOW, or KILL AMERICANS NOW!

between gun bans and the patriot act, its almost like when will this come to and end...

most people say love and peace are teh answer, i agree, but how in the f_ck do u get a few billion people to feel the same!

What Can We Do?

The first thing we have to do is get our current president out of office.
Here's why: europe will think we are NUTS if we vote him back in.
Actually...the whole world will. I have many friends abroad and trust me -
they aren't happy with the Iraq situation. I'm continually asked: "doesn't your country remember Vietnam?"

Europeans are lots more on the ball about war on their land then we are.
Americans *must* pay attention to this. We are viewed by many - including our friends - as being pampered people. Our allowing soldiers to be slaughtered in Iraq only proves this. You understand?

If nothing else, voting Bush out of office will send the message to the world
that we aren't happy about Iraq; that we know full well there are no WMD and that it was all for oil. We MUST show the rest of the world we aren't
apathetic idiots. We need europe. Terror cells abound in european cities.
How do you think we're going to weed them out if europeans start to hate us?

Also - *protest to bring the troops home now*.
Look into Iraq veterans groups...see how you can support them.
Encourage others to do the same.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by bushblows]

[edit on 14-9-2004 by bushblows]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You know, 6-8 months ago I was telling the world not only is John Kerry going to win in November but he was going to win by the greatest margin of victory ever in a presidential election. But the events of the last month or so has seemingly changed my view. People that are REALLY into politics complain democrats always drop the ball. Never knew what it meant but after watchin Bill Mayer on Larry King Live last night, now I understand.

All the republicans do is find the democrats strengths and decimate them. In John Kerry's case, it's his service in the Vietnam war. The whole swift boat conspiracy is killing him. Bill Mayer last night made a good point. The Michael Moore movie reminded us of George Bush's ineptitude when, back on 9/11 when Bush was told in front of a classroom full of students about the second plane and that we were under attack, what did George Bush, commander and chief do......????? JUst sat there. Like a deer in headlights, just sat there. He was told the country is under terrorist attack and for 7 minutes he just sat there. The democrats should be replaying that every night until the election, just as we are reminding of the swift boat thing, and it would be a wash. As Bill Mayer said, those 7 minutes are the republican's swift boat and the democrats are dropping the ball.

Fortunately, Fahrenheit 911 will be coming out on dvd in early October to again, remind everyone and hopefully the democrats this time won't allow the rest of the country to forget either.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by BANGINCOLOR]

[edit on 14-9-2004 by BANGINCOLOR]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
theres nothing we can do. both partys are the under the supervision and control of the shadow government illuminati military industrial complex. these shadowy minions of darkness realize that economic supiriority for the US is dwindling in the face of growing modernization and expansion of countrys like china, india, EU. they are catching up to us in every field and there is little we can do about that. our govt has been asleep at the wheel with most issues, in the bigger picture, our economy is going to hell. the rich will get richer, and the poor will get poor. those of us in the middle will be tugged one way or the other depending on your out look and compliance of the shadowy minions. realizing there is little hope for financial stability, there is but one dastardly, diabolical outcome. stage an attack to mold the population into pawns who will accept a plan of mandatory strategic infulence. iraq. why use our collective thoughts, perseverance, determination, when we can use our military might?

[edit on 15-9-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
As of yesterday, they were once again tied in the polls. 47%-47%

Let's send a message to the top that we still run our own country.......the people.

We need change!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
At the most fundamental level, the problem with humanity, globally, is that we are constantly in conflict with each other, while we ignore the tiny, hidden, privileged group who are setting us into conflict with each other.

Here is what we can do, IMHO:

1) In our personal lives, replace all conflict with respect and collaboration.
2) Teach people why it's important to learn what is going on.
3) Become more independent - less beholden to institutions.
4) Refuse to be intimidated by terrorist attacks; stand up and tell people that the attacks, and the responses, are being orchestrated by the same group, in order to set us into conflict with each other.

May the power of the human spirit be with you
--libertad

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
oh man how ive tried. apathy is running rampant, discontent swells negativity, and the greatest beast which at times seems so firmly grasping at the hearts and minds of our people.... ignorance. they seem to embrace it, unable to escape their "boxes" so comfortably snuggled in that any attempt at awaking their self awarness, unleashes a barrage of bitterness and frustration. it tears me up inside, so i leave them be.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
theres nothing we can do. both partys are the under the supervision and control of the shadow government illuminati military industrial complex. these shadowy minions of darkness realize that economic supiriority for the US is dwindling in the face of growing modernization and expansion of countrys like china, india, EU. they are catching up to us in every field and there is little we can do about that. our govt has been asleep at the wheel with most issues, in the bigger picture, our economy is going to hell. the rich will get richer, and the poor will get poor. those of us in the middle will be tugged one way or the other depending on your out look and compliance of the shadowy minions. realizing there is little hope for financial stability, there is but one dastardly, diabolical outcome. stage an attack to mold the population into pawns who will accept a plan of mandatory strategic infulence. iraq. why use our collective thoughts, perseverance, determination, when we can use our military might?

just curious, what is ur proof?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
accumulative knowlegde obtained throughout this intriquet puzzel we call the internet. the peices are there, now its a simple matter of putting them together. the most logical and open minded indiviual has the ability to seperate fact from fiction. watch 9/11 the great illusion, they have loads of proof.

www.prisonplanet.com...

scary stuff indeed...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84

www.prisonplanet.com...

scary stuff indeed...

It might be scary, if a single word printed on the site was true...fortunatly, you may rest easy...there isn't, it's all bull...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zach
What can we do?

what can we do?

What Can We Do?

You aren't even understanding it... it our own people who are doing all this... those "TERRORISTS" are trying to stop them from controlling us all, you don't even see it.. They aren't trying to kill americans .. how dumb can you be to believe that.. they are trying to kill the NWO and the illuminati..
Why do you think they hit the illuminatis main source of income, The WTC?, not to mention all the documents/records kept there...

And now the illuminati are trying to take over other countries.. but are meeting resistance, and tough resistance at that, and the illuminati draft our brothers and sisters, to fight their fight, their fight for money their fight for interest to boost their economy and to keep their societies alive and thriving on incorrect spiritual beliefes and devil worshipping (Bohemian Grove)

new topics

top topics

join