It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FPS RUSSIA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some of you might now this rusky but i have followed him for a long time so i thought you all might want to view one of his latest videos. You can also go ahead and post on his channel and he does reply to you without any issues, so here it goes, hope you all enjoy it.

He has my official

edit on 27-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The dude is pretty funny, I liked the video he posted after his site got hacked a while back.

He's apparently well-heeled, got some fairly expensive armaments.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

yep, he has a solid following and obviously he gets paid for what he does. Like you said, the guy is pretty cool, no show pony or bling, his down to earth gives the viewer what he wants and one can talk to him through his face book. Not sure if you have been over to his fb but his last post was a killer

If we can get 3,000 shares on this Ill buy a .50 bmg semi automatic rifle!
so he obviously did get them and he showed the public what they wanted, that explains the 1 million + viewers...very cool ..

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Haha, nice vids!

Have never seen/heard of this guy before, but I'm definitelly gonna check out some of his other videos now too.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Ah Dimitri..

..yeah he is one funny Russian..

Vell hallo ladiees...

Cosmic..

He has a twitter account too..
edit on 27-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Ah Dimitri..

..yeah he is one funny Russian..

Vell hallo ladiees...

Cosmic..

He has a twitter account too..
edit on 27-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

yep he has a twitter account, like a said the guy is cool about life and general things you can also see that from his vids...anyway its always a treat to watch his style of showing how a gun could be used.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
btw check out the minigun vid and read the comments its all kick a$$

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm a big follower on his channel. If you have a passion for weaponry, this guys videos are a Must See! Especially the dual AA-12 vid where he submerges one in water then pulls it out and goes ham with it lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
haha cool.. After we had the staged Port Arthur Massacre in Australia, we lost our gun rights..

Its just not possible for a man with an IQ less than 90 to have pulled it off.. the poor guy is now rotting in jail. Didnt even get a trial.

A police officer who witnessed the massacre said it wasnt Martyn Bryant!!... the man behind bars.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
He's kind of funny but he isn't Russian. His real name is Kyle Myers. He used to post vids of himself playing call of duty under FPSKyle. The Russian thing is a joke.

On a side note his weapon handling needs some improvement. No gun owner I know would treat weapons like that. He's lucky he hasn't killed himself or someone else yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Dear cerebralasassins,

His videos are always fun and informative. I personally like the fact that everytime he finishes firing a gun he checks it. I also really like the tracer rounds. Peace.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
He's kind of funny but he isn't Russian. His real name is Kyle Myers. He used to post vids of himself playing call of duty under FPSKyle. The Russian thing is a joke.

On a side note his weapon handling needs some improvement. No gun owner I know would treat weapons like that. He's lucky he hasn't killed himself or someone else yet.
He is a showman, that's how he makes his money. There are tons of videos of people exhibiting proper gun-handling techniques out there.... but they don't sell like his do.

I will bet that luck has less to do with him still being alive than his own desire for self-preservation.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
When he shoots explosive targets they are made with this stuff: Red Targets

I'm sure they won't ship over the border, but it think it might just be a mixture of ammonium nitrate and Armstrong's mixture.

What do you guys think? Armstrong's mixture is what makes cap guns go bang.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I hope people know that some of what he is doing is actually done in CG or other trick photography methods. This is important to understand otherwise people might think that you can get away with being hellishly unsafe with firearms and not suffer any consequences. As a long time gun owner I can tell you this is plainly not true! Proper safety procedures are absolutely critical if you want to fire guns without hurting yourself or others. That being said most of what would be considered unsafe that he does appear to be done very very carefully to make it look like they are doing something dangerous without actually doing something dangerous.

You can shoot safely and still have fun. I've been doing it for my whole life. Yes his videos are great fun to watch but just keep in mind that he probably goes to a large amount of time and expense to make it look like he is being unsafe while still operating firearms in a safe manner.

Edit to add:

Just as an example the "hand held minigun" segment. There is no such thing as a hand held minigun, but there is however airsoft versions of said beast out there. SO what he did was fired the airsoft or bb minigun and then superimposed footage of the real minigun firing on top of it.
edit on 28-1-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

www.shortyusa.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">airsoft minigun here's a pic of the hand held minigun he uses in the vid and as you can see it's actually an airsoft weapon.
edit on 28-1-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i love this guy i now him via a friend
edit on 1-2-2012 by tracher999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... There is a company in Oklahoma who make a shorty minigun, you can carry. Check out Fleming Firearms on youtube for some of their vids. personal friends of mine.

edit on 1-2-2012 by chopperswolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

He is a showman, that's how he makes his money. There are tons of videos of people exhibiting proper gun-handling techniques out there.... but they don't sell like his do.

I will bet that luck has less to do with him still being alive than his own desire for self-preservation.

Thats exacly why so many people like him. funny videos. most of the people i know that like him are call of duty fans who brag about how awesome their cod weapon is and how they wish they had on in the real world.

i watch his vids simply because i like that he has some strange things. like the dragons breath shotgun shells.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He's a regular subject of blogs like TTAG and TFB winning their respective "IGOTD" labels for his perpetual reckless endangerment.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yeah I used to think he was unsafe too until I took a step back and realized much of the "unsafe" stuff he appears to be doing is actually CG or trick photography. Like in this video his antics with the hand held minigun are completely CG and i can prove it!

look ma no brass

This is a screen capture taken from the video and as you can see there is no river of brass flying out of the side of the minigun. This is because like I've already said the minigun he is holding is in fact an airsoft version. Now yes there is a video out there of a real hand held minigun but this is not one of them.
edit on 1-2-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

If you watch FPS Russia's other videos you'll see other examples of where he goes to CG and trick photography for the dangerous stuff he looks like he is doing. All in all his stuff is shockingly well produced since it fools as many people as it does.
edit on 1-2-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Been watching Kyle for a while(around a year). His videos are always entertaining and I've always liked his fake Russian accent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join