It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious energy beam above the Bosnian pyramid of the Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Warning signals for the ET owners of the property that their stuff is being tampered with.

I wonder when we can expect their grand entrance?

The untruthfulness is often more ordinary than a blank piece of paper.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i suggest people inform themselves of Russian research into pyramid technologies before touting about this articles credibility. without this research you are speaking through ignorance, no doubt.

try debunking all these studies...

Here's some more info

Here's a summary

pyramid powers discovered by russian and ukraine scientists, @ rense

here's just a few of the most relevant ones:

5. A group of researchers from the All-Russian Electrotechnical Institute, Moscow, examined the rate of action of a field of a pyramid on an electrical field in a lengthy aerial gap between a rod and plain when the gap was affected by an electric pulse of positive polarity with duration 250 and 2500 microsec. As a kernel system the aerial gap ROD-PLAIN with interelectrode spacing interval 5 m was utilized. The system under test was the same; however it included seven chunks of granite put on the plain. The weight of each chunk was 100 g and they formed a circle with diameter 1 m on the plain; the center of the circle distanced 0.5 m from the center of the plain. Before the experiment, the chunks were placed in the pyramid. 100 voltage pulses influenced the control system and the test one. The discharge voltage ranged up to 1400 kV. The pathways of discharges and the dots of defeat of the plain were logged. The results of trials, dots of defeat were plotted. It was authentically recorded that the amount of defeats in the kernel system exceeded five times their amount in the test system. The deduction: An outline of rocks that have stayed in the pyramid had powerful defensive properties from a defeat by electric discharge for the part of the plain, restricted this outline.

4. Prof. V. I. Kostikov and Dr. A. C. Katasonov from the R&D Institute "Graphite," Russian Ac. Sci., studied the effect of a field of a pyramid on the resistance of carbon materials. The subject of their study was pyrolytic carbon receivable by precipitation of products of a pyrolysis of methane on a graphitic substrate with temperature 2100 C. The measuring was conducted by the four-sounded method on direct current at normal conditions. The size of laminas was 25 mm x10 mm x 1mm, spacing interval between potential contacts was 3 mm. The ganging current was by density 1500 mA /cm2. Before putting in the pyramid the resistance came out to 5 to 7 microOhm*m. After a stay in the pyramid of a day, the resistance increased 2 times. These variations are abnormal for pyrocarbon. Even the neutron irradiation with the fluence ~1019 neutrons/m2 did not give a variation of more than 5 %. Besides they detected the decrease of the resistance of silicon of semiconducting purity from 105 to 104 Ohms*cm and loss of the high-temperature superconductivity by samples after the mentioned exposure in the pyramid.

c) With the help of radiolocation setups working in the meter range and distanced on 30, 32 and 60 km from the pyramid, the Joint-stock company "R & D Institute TTR" (see below) conducted detections of space in the neighborhood of a vertical fulcrum of the pyramid. During the study the availability presumptively of a ionic formation by altitude up to 2000 m and width 500 m was revealed. This presumptively ionic pile permanently changed the altitude from 800 m up to 2000 m. With a sufficient confidence figure the circle of a diameter more than 300 km with heightened degree of ionization of air and with the center in a zone of the pyramid was detected. The facts of the break off of pieces of an ionized pile over the pyramid [band its migration with an upward flow of the air also were noted. The pieces saved the configuration on large spacing intervals from the pyramid.

edit on 1/27/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I'm sorry I annoyed you but your really grasping at straws here. The meaning is defined by context, which in this case came from the article and thread, you only need to clarify when breaking the contextual meaning like I did in the second form where I said "pyramid shaped". People don't talk by linking to dictionaries, that's just you playing semantics and I don't think anyone is buying it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
it is possible there would be a direction of energy often... but possibly this is appearing more so because of the solar flares?

maybe the ancients used the pyramids to absorb energy, spiritual connection with the divine, maybe receive information or mental insights, healing powers.

i can imagine there being a lot of energy in those blasts and directed through the pyramid maybe something with the size, symmetry, harmonics, the energy would rattle around and build up and do some cool things for those inside the pyramid... they didn't have the movies back then, so they spent all their time attempting to connect with a literal higher power.. i think our society is probably a lot more barbaric and savage then theirs.,..our outlook towards each other and everything else about it really,.. they had patience, cooperation for greater goals,,. every day was probably a magical experience, as it ought be.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ok, I am pretty gullible, but I just don't buy this one. I read some of the links and they claim scientists at NASA and Harvard did experiments and detected muon beams under the pyramid. So when a cosmic ray comes screaming in from deep space and crashes into air, one of the things created is a "muon". A muon is a fundamental particle that is part of the Standard Model of particle physics that is similar to the electron but is 200 times heavier and with a negative charge. It's unstable and lasts a tiny fraction of a second - .000001 seconds - and then decays into an electron, an electron-antineutrino, and a muon neutrino. My math may be wrong, but it won't be off point, but at the speed of light, that muon beam will decay in about 982 feet. Some beam.

Now, if even a weak minded guy like me is to fall for something like this, you'd have to take a volt-ohm meter to the pyramid, hook up one lead on a ground wire and stick the other one in the beam and show me some volts.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

i'm not trying to be a d!ck, but last time i checked words were just a symbol for their meaning.

unless people MEAN things they say, which translates to using the most accurate words in order to express what they mean, then there would be no agreement as to what any words meant.

we as english-speakers have to agree on the meaning of "words" we all use. how else would anyone know what "triangle" meant unless we all followed the same definition?

can you just not admit that you meant something other than what you said?
edit on 1/27/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I find this to be pretty damned fascinating. The first video showing the beam of light coming out of the pyramid in Mexico is just startling. There is so much mystery in this world. It would be foolish to dismiss every aberant thing as a hoax. Likewise, it would be equally foolish to accept every abnormal phenomenon as genuine. However, it sure does excite the imagination and offer a momentary return to the wonder of childhood. Peace...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Kukulkan!? This is getting seriously interesting now!

Joshua P. Warren wrote about Kulkukan and 2012 in this book:

Joshua P. Warren's The Secret wisdom of Kukulkan

He says that in April in particular things will begin to change increasingly rapidly.

This activity observed here is just on time, and I'll be watching.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wow, now that beam on the pyramid is very interesting. that looks really thick.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Did you guys hear about these wacko Americans that claim their is this Air Field in the desert that the goverment uses to hide UFO's. I looked at the pictures and all I see is a Airfield.

and in South America they claim they have found a whole mess of new Pyramids. But It's not on the Front page of Facebook so it doesn't exist.

and lets not forget about those stupid fake crystal caves....

Grins...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The image does seem a little suspect, but I can't really see why these people would make it up. They don't seem like they would go out of their way to create a hoax. I doubt very much that they could gain any real fame or notoriety from coming out and saying we have this amazing picture give us money. Just doesn't seem logical to me. Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

... The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts the known laws of physic and technology. ...

This statement alone from the "physicists" has me doubting the validity of the claim. IF the beam even exists, why couldn't it just be coming DOWN into the "pyramid" and thus LOSING power as it travels (violating not one law of physics)???

But, I'm no "physicist."
I think it's fairly safe to say that an energy beam can't magically get stronger the further it goes. Your explanation is correct imo, the beam is coming down into the pyramid, not the other way around. Assuming this isn't a hoax, it would seem someone is 'powering up' the pyramids or something like that. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
They are not pyramids, they are pyramid shaped hills, if they can't even get that part right I seriously doubt the energy beam part.

The Bosnian people have a lot invested in this, tourists dollars help not only the cottage industries built up around them but also the whole economy. All they need are some gullible westerners to come over and check out their "pyramids", having been unable to convince any archeologists they seem to be appealing to the new age crowd.

Actually if you would have read the article, you would has seen that they are indeed pyramids, they are not pyramid shaped hills.

Quote from article: "The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. The properties of the concrete, including extreme hardness (up to 133 MPs) and low water absorption (around 1%), are, according to the scientific institutions in Bosnia, Italy and France, far superior to modern concrete materials.
The pyramids are covered by soil which is, according to the State Institute for Agro-pedology, approx. 12,000 years old."

It seems the westerners aren't gullible after all, when they go to check out these real pyramids after all.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The image of the Bosnian Pyramid is actually an artists interpretation.
Go to this page and scroll down in the left box and you'll see the image.
Under the image is a short caption which reads:

"Artists impression of the Bosnian pyramid of the sun."

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm still not sure if the image from 2009 is real. Several supposed experts seem to think it's genuine. I did some searching and I came across another image which looks extremely similar, it was apparently taken in 2010:

I found the image on this page (English translation), however the article actually attempts to debunk the image, and they even create some of their own fakes to show it can be done. I'm not really 100% convinced either way, make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Here's the photo from the source..

is this supposed to be a real pic??

nice edited pic, i clam this to be interesting but fake. sorry pic is edited by some one who knows there program

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumch
Interesting. Check this pic out:

As far as I know this is genuine. Blew my mind when I saw it.

This site also has some interesting info: www.pyramidoflife.com...

- A radar shows a huge ionic column reaching a few kilometres into the sky above The 44-meter Golden Section Pyramid (see details below) With the help of a series of radars working in the centimetre range and placed at 60 km, 32 km and 30 km from the Pyramid, scientists conducted radiolocation of the area of vertical axis of the Pyramid. During this research, the existence of an ionic column with a height of 2000 meters and width of 500 meters along the vertical axis of the pyramid was established. This allegedly ionic column was constantly changing its height from 800 meters to 2000 meters. The reflecting ability of this formation is comparable to reflecting ability of a plane. Moreover, a circle with a diameter of 300 km, with a higher degree of ionization and a center within the zone of the Pyramid was discovered with a significant degree of authenticity.

edit on 27-1-2012 by stumch because: Image embed issue

I gotta say that the pic you posted looks authentic! The other one in the OP looks photoshopped!!

If this is real.... i would definately like to know what is going on??? Signals being sent to outer space?

Interesting if indeed real!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
perhaps its a non directional guidance beacon for visiting spacecraft...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Quote from article: "The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. The properties of the concrete, including extreme hardness (up to 133 MPs) and low water absorption (around 1%), are, according to the scientific institutions in Bosnia, Italy and France, far superior to modern concrete materials.
The pyramids are covered by soil which is, according to the State Institute for Agro-pedology, approx. 12,000 years old."

It seems the westerners aren't gullible after all, when they go to check out these real pyramids after all.

The only gullible people are those who believe that utter nonsense and dismiss the known geology of the hills. We went through all these years ago when Osmanavic started his 'excavations' and began claiming that varying bebrock strata was 'manmade'. I do hope he hasn't started covering the hill on concrete now?

Oh, and incidently: the hills are only pyramid shaped when viewed from certain angles.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

That image looks strikingly similar to the one found in this video!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join