It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light (abductees) ?

I do believe all this leads to this...

History teaches us if your government is hiding the truth it is not in your best interest. The facts are the facts you can ignore them and tell yourself "thats too crazy to be real" sure. But you were conditioned to think this way, I use to be a naysayer of the religious connection to UFO's myself. But no longer.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Some great points. Thanks.

Love the line from the Dance song.

Welllllllllll, we shall see how the UFO critters display themselves and with what sorts of deceptions, memes, claims, goals.

I agree with the assertion that whenever governments withhold lots from the people, it turns out bad for the people . . . history does seem pretty clear about that.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

History teaches us if your government is hiding the truth it is not in your best interest. The facts are the facts you can ignore them and tell yourself "thats too crazy to be real" sure. But you were conditioned to think this way, I use to be a naysayer of the religious connection to UFO's myself. But no longer.

THANKS THANKS.

Playing the link.

Sounds accurate per my 45 years of study.

Folks who are unaware of that info would do well to watch your video.

I was reluctant to face the facts of the UFO critters' associations with the Illuminati globalists as well.

However, it's exceedingly logical based on what we all know.

EVEN IF ONE MERELY TOOK THE BIBLICAL PROPHECIES . . . and

USED Israel's becoming a Nation again in 1948 . . .

and then projected forward 80-105 years or so . . . a lifetime . . . in keeping with the generation in Matthew 24 . . . the generation that saw Israel become a Nation again in 1948 would see the rest of the END TIMES PROPHECIES occur.

Just using that construction on reality and projecting forward from 1948

ONE WOULD EXPECT a basic outline structure of AT LEAST THE FOLLOWING:

to see increasingly overt efforts succeeding at establishing:

1. world economic system
2. one world political system
3. one world religion
4. UFO critters playing a key role toward scaring/coercing/forcing the planet's people into a one world government as RONALD REAGAN hinted at IN 5 DIFFERENT speeches.

And, that is exactly what we have observed.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Great find this video. Now that we're posting vids I'll go pull up some of mine.

I have seen this before but am now watching it again.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

As being a Psychologist yourself, have you ever in your career counceled people who were abductees?

Just wondering. Much like John Mack and Budd Hopkins.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by BO XIAN

As being a Psychologist yourself, have you ever in your career counceled people who were abductees?

Just wondering. Much like John Mack and Budd Hopkins.

There were several--more than 8 and less than 24 over 30+ years, IIRC, that I suspected . . . and queried.

They did NOT want to 'go there.'

And though I was trained in hypnosis, I never practiced that training and did not want to go THERE either.

I mostly taught them to pray and resist such phenomena and that was the end of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

When we all come to understand just WHAT we really are as human beings in God's creation, then the duplicity of those who like to play both sides of the fence shall come to an abrupt end, and the world will be reborn anew. What I've come to realize is that it doesn't matter what the aliens are doing or not doing, it's what we, individually and collectively are doing or not doing, which really matters.

Reading between the lines between the lines of history, even relatively recent history, it almost appears as if certain PTB or powers and principalities have been using a certain script, handed to them, and the "fruits" of that style of "management" has not been good at all. Even Dick Cheney is on record saying that "we need to embrace the Dark Side of The Force", which is ridiculous and absurd, and isn't the least bit helpful in the final analysis.

A little further back, when we examine the origins of the CIA and then the cutting down of JFK, there again we can see plainly, for those with the eyes to see, the replacement of one tree (of life and liberty) and the re-regrafting of the tree of the fruits of evil, and then it becomes plain as day that the USA has largely been following a dark, left-handed path, to global domination.

Interestingly, and in a sad irony, now, in hindsight, with all the "data" in, all we see for the most part is blowback from these types of policies, leading to all manner of unncessary death and destruction and the emptying out of the treasury, along with the pouring out of blood.

"You will know them by their fruits."

"I ask for mercy, NOT sacrifice."

The time has surely come for a new heaven and a new hearth, and for a new age of Spirit and Grace, of reason and logic (Logos).

We ought to be listening to our own heart, and that still small voice of God, out of which flows all the fruits of the spirit, and in time, a new world, which is just waiting to be born.

The history of empire, and the dominion of certain satanic principals of might makes right, eat or be eaten, has not generated much of value, either here or anywhere, where "what was loosed on earth was loosed in heaven also."

Who knows, but God, what damage we've done...!

Maybe there's still time for us to make amends?

That's my hope and prayer, and that for God's sake, we learn to listen to our OWN heart, and pay no attention to the deception of so-called "higher intelligences" who don't know a damn thing about what's good for the human being, and perhaps who, through us, as their host "infrastructure" wish to "rule the roost", when all the while, such a mudus operandi leads only to all manner of death, destruction, and depravity, for US, and maybe that's part of the agenda, born of little more than jealousy of man's position as the crowning glory of God's creation...

"The first will be last and the last, first."

/rant aside, if we now TURN to the highest standard of Truth, Light and Love, which flows through the divided middle of Justice and Mercy at the apex of Creation, then all will be well where all is well that ends well and begins anew, well.

Me, I'm a real sucker for a happy ending, and this one, this history, the whole breadth of it, has been so filled with misery, death and destruction, that it's high time for something novel to emerge, where "all happiness for man must arise exclusively only in relation to some unhappiness, already experienced" (Gurdjieff) and whereby "the more that suffering has carved into our being, the more JOY we can contain." (Gibran).

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 28-1-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well put.

Thanks.

I have wondered if there's going to be . . . on the one hand a Rapture, hopefully Pre-Trib--seems to most fit the puzzle pieces, imho.

And, perhaps a sieve-ing . . . a gleaning . . .

Some have said two in the field and one taken = the evil one taken out of the world. Perhaps. I'm a bit skeptical. Possible.

Certainly the UFO/fallen angel critters are determined to deceive and harvest to death, suffering and destruction all they can harvest thereto.

Nevertheless, I cannot imagine but that God Almighty shall have His forces doing great exploits in the midst of the spreading darkness.

And, I think you are quite right--right between mercy and justice.

Truth in love . . .

Certainly not the era for cowardice.

LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Personally, I think "the rapture" is bad doctrine, possibly inserted to confuse, divide and scatter, itself, imo, since it implies a type of "kidnapping" of sorts. Read allegorically however, the "evil" twin, being taken away, or left behind, could represent the ultimate transformation of the human being, made whole as the better angel that we really and truly are, provided our sexuality can be harnessed and expressed appropriately within the marriage framework. (it seemed appropriate to add that for some reason).

I would like to leave this thread with a bit of a prayer, to bolster what I've stated in my last two posts, and put a bit of a "seal: on it.

There is no power, no principality, no technology, no alien intelligence, no institution, no organization, no empire, and no occult "magic" (abhorant to God since it attempts to bracket God and play God), which is capable of separating us, from the Infinite Love of the Most High God, through the person, the authentic and true person, of Jesus Christ (Yeshua Messiah) and who, because he ultimately went to be at one with and at the right hand of his father ("Saul Saul why do you persecute me" said he from the abode of light), the first father of all Creation as the first and the last, the Alpha and Omega of all existence - gave us who truly believe in him, the power to ask for and to do great things, even the Great Work of the Ages (Magnum Opus) in and through him and him alone. Amen.

"Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Please give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who've tresspassed against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from all evil
For Thine is the kindgom, the power, and the glory
Forever and ever, amen."

God Bless, and with much Love,

NAM aka Bob

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

THANKS FOR THE PRAYER.

Certainly I agree that the fallen angels et al etc cannot separate us

who ARE IN CHRIST from The Love of God.

PRAISE GOD FOR THAT.

Thessalonian's verse will play out literally regardless of what it's called or when it occurs.

Bless you for your kind contributions to the thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Stop mixing religion into the ufo phenonoma. It's ridicolous.
reply to post by Sorgmodig

I have been studying the phenomena of abductions 20 years so in terms of the OP my experience is not near as impressive. I have come to believe that the phenomena has a spiritual connection. The malevolence of this phenomena, the localisation of it and the messages imparted to the abductee not only imply a religious connection to us but also something greater. Their MO is a dead give away.

The UFO's are possibly unrelated and most likely terrestrial technology since military technology is always at least 20 years ahead of civilian tech. Each year that figure compounds so it's not so ridiculous.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Thanks for your kind reply.

Would you be willing to articulate the factors leading you to become convinced that there is a spiritual component, element?

Certainly there are some who assert that the craft are strictly military etc. originated.

I just believe that the business of the fallen angels in Noah's age triggering God's ire by giving man war making technologies has been repeated in our era with much more advanced technologies.

And there are so many reports of so many insiders insisting that the critters' craft can still do things ours can't.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

hello bo xian

'Could the current crop of fallen angel/human hybrids be their effort to rear a totally controlled army of quasi,
semi-supernaturally powerful beings to fight with God?

Or, at least, to seduce and trash God's favorites--humans--into satan's genocidal schemes and plans MORE effectively
or MORE massively than they could otherwise?'

encouraging empathy and emotional connection into young hybrids seems contrary to any possible scheme of conflict.
perhaps it is an attempt at fostering a love of sorts as they may possibly be deviod of these feelings.

'I certainly do not believe the original fallen angels have much of a chance. Their blood pact with satan was depicted
in Enoch was rather emphatic.'

your opinion here is respected bo xian. they realised what they did was against the tenets of the processor yet carried
out the deeds described. the petition and request to enoch to act as go-between seems to me an attempt at forgiveness,
yet the response was not favourable. perhaps when they walked amongst us, something in them changed. attraction to the
form, yearnings to feel and experience what it was like to be human after only knowing their own form and station. i
suppose temptation got the better of them and after the 'honeymoon' period, they yearned to return to the source.

'Then there's the contention on the part of some of the ruling globalist elites as well as some of the UFO/ET whistleblowers,
contactees . . .

that . . . satan plans to CONQUER ALMIGHTY GOD AT ARMAGEDDON and rule the multiverse.

Certainly satan knows he cannot succeed at that.'

this ongoing/coming conflict may very well indeed culminate into the revealing as i am led to understand armageddon means.
a work in progress is the way i have always seen this and that factors in clemency to those who are genuine to understanding,
a kind of 'prodigal son' scenario.
for me there is no time for hatred or bitterness towards others, including those of dark persuations. i would say that carrying
these thoughts towards others would do as much harm to the individual as carrying out questionable acts of misguided loyalty
in the name of. imo we are all connected and as such should treat all with compassion and equality, for in the eyes of the
processor it will be for all to justify actions carried out towards others.

regarding who is on which side of the fence, well i guess until the lights come on, we will just have to study connection
and hopefully be gently nudged towards understanding all factors in this beautiful equation.

thanks for oiling the cogs.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Thanks for your kind words and kind reply.

I'm happy to applaud confession, repentance, forgiveness, restoration on the part of any God affirms it functional regarding.

My reading of the Biblical record as well as Enoch is that God has a very stern view toward the fallen angels.

The fact that they left their 'former estate'

in rebellion was serious enough, in God's view.

The added rebellion of copulating like bunnies with human women and giving to humans war making technologies seems to me to have added fuel to the fire quite intensely.

God is exceedingly long suffering toward humans of any significant portion of good heartedness.

I see nothing in the record to indicate He is interested in or willing to repeatedly forgive the fallen angels for anything.

I think the principle is or the facts have to do with the fallen angels HAVING BEEN IN HEAVEN--in relatively or direct close proximity to God Himself.

And THEN STILL CHOSE to rebel.

That seems to be a real 'deal breaker' to God.

It is akin to Moses walking close to God and then striking the rock instead of speaking to it as ordered. Because Moses walked so close with God and then disobeyed, he did not get to enter the Promised Land.

I do have a Christian prophetic source of some international respect who has sometimes speculated that the reality we all observe is 'merely' God's effort to show satan what a huge mistake he made. I think that notion is absurd but it's slightly interesting.

I really do not expect to see a single fallen angel forgiven any of his rebellions.

However, whatever Almighty God chooses to do, is fine with me.

He IS the Boss.

And, He IS altogether Good all the time.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Really I can't take this seriously. I love all the links in the OP but this biblical stuff is just too much.

Sure anyone can have thier beliefs, I don't care. But don't mix the UFO-phenomena with religion.

You are talking about jesus, satan, end of days etc.. what about the other world religions? Can you link thier beliefs with the UFO phenomena? Well it's obvious you can't since thier beliefs are so diffrent from your own and things would no longer fit your story.

Just pointing out what is obvious.

As I said, thanks for the links.
edit on 29-1-2012 by FightingTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I agree. There is so much disinformation out there...put out by the media, government, nutcases. Everyone has an opinion but where do you begin? How do you sort through what is the truth (or close to it) and the absolute false?

paranormal-community.webs.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FightingTheFuture

Likewise. i think that there needs to be a separation of the two when dealing with the current situation. One can easily lose him/herself in the labyrinth of religious/metaphysical delirium that is all part of ufo "pop culture" these days. And then lose sight of what is really going on.

paranormal-community.webs.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sure anyone can have thier beliefs, I don't care.

Ahhh . . . yet, it SOUNDS LIKE you DO care . . . a LOT.

But don't mix the UFO-phenomena with religion.

That sounds like it is your opinion that I have some sort of on/off switch choice in the matter . . . a choice like choosing vanilla ice cream over chocolate.

That's NOT REALITY, to me.

1. I believe my beliefs and cosmology to be the best fit of the puzzle pieces I observe in life. If I didn't, I'd have a DIFFERRENT set of beliefs and a different cosmology.

2. We *ALL* operate in life from our own construct system (see George Kelly--role construct theory etc). It is impossible to operate outside such. It's NOT a choice, per se.

3. We CAN change our construct system . . . somewhat to a lot by choice depending . . . however, we CANNOT choose to operate WITHOUT one.

4. AND we CANNOT choose to operate OUTSIDE of the one we are currently holding, construing life and the world with.

5. YOU DO THE SAME THING from within your construct system. You have NO CHOICE about that . . . other than, over time, to change your construct system. Some changes can be relatively quick in some slices of such a construct system. IT's not per se very possible to change the whole system overnight. And some elements would likely remain the same regardless . . . e.g. you'd tend to still construe UP as being in one direction and DOWN as the opposite . . . as long as you were on the planet . . . regardless of what you believed about politics, religion, relationships, evolution or whatever.

6. You CANNOT COMMUNICATE without revealing and including elements of your beliefs, your constructs, how you construe reality and life. You can try. Given enough words over enough time, you CANNOT HELP BUT REVEAL your construct system and a lot of your beliefs. Your word choices, sentence structure, metaphors, themes, tones etc. will all, sooner or later, give you away--as they do us all.

7. So to even ask, much less !DEMAND! that I do so is simply evidence of a gross lack of awareness of what's involved.

8. Therefore, why not be up front about it?

9. Y'all of your perspective and every other NONChristian perspective are & act VERY FREE TO DO SO ON ATS.

10. It's just that you seem to believe and feel that IT IS INTOLERABLE FOR CHRISTIANS TO DO SO.

11. Wellllllllllllll ain't that hunky dorry! What egalitarian fair-mindedness!

12. Given that it is impossible for me to talk about anything outside my construct system, I will continue to do so--particularly on a thread titled:

MY Experiences & Perspective . . .

13. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to endure all that 'horrific' discussion of "God" and "Jesus" as they relate to UFO's.

14. It is further IMPOSSIBLE to do, imho, and to do so accurately to the phenomena BECAUSE the UFO phenomena is INHERENTLY RELIGIOUS.

15. There's reportedly a thick book of the ET's RELIGIOUS comments, beliefs, etc.

16. They CLAIM to have created ALL the RELIGIOUS figures of history.

17. They are working toward helping the globalist powers that be set up a coercive, tyrannical ONE WORLD RELIGION worshiping satan--wherein every global citizen refusing to do so will be killed immediately.

18. Therefore, it would be IRRESPONSIBLE, as well as DISHONEST, IMMORAL as well as AIDING, MULTIPLYING IGNORANCE for me to avoid discussing those factors on almost ANY thread about UFO's--and certainly my own with the above title..

You are talking about jesus, satan, end of days etc.. what about the other world religions? Can you link thier beliefs with the UFO phenomena? Well it's obvious you can't since thier beliefs are so diffrent from your own and things would no longer fit your story.

!WRONG! again!

The New Age religious perspectives incorporate a LOT of UFO mumbo jumbo. They even seem to have a Christian Rapture counterfeit planned in which great UFO ships are supposedly coming to 'relieve the earth' of those troublesome Christians by taking them away to another planet for 're-education' so that the earth can 'progress to the next vibrational level higher.'

Evidently you'd be cheering such an even on at loud volume.

Also, satanism has certainly incorporated elements of the UFO phenomena in it's beliefs and practices.

And, IIRC, so has Mormonism.

Certainly many native American tribal religions incorporate elements of the UFO phenomena.

Australian aboriginals as well.

Ditto Ancient Chinese religions, construct systems as well as those of India and Tibet.

IIRC, Islam also can be construed to incorporate some such.

U R wrong.

edit on 29/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix underline

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by atrifact1

INDEED . . .

How do we know what we think we know--about anything--but particularly about the UFO field!

I think it is DOUBLY OR MORE DIFFICULT

when individuals do not have a settled foundational belief structure from which to assess reality.

If one is 'standing on' a pile of Jell-O and fog pretending they have a firm rational foundation from which to assess reality . . . they are starting out with a confusing mish-mash that only compounds as they try and apprehend a chaotic, movable, contradictory subject field.

I ran out of characters above, before I could provide the links to George Kelly's construct system. Here's Wiki on it:

en.wikipedia.org...

Another good summary explanation:

www.enquirewithin.co.nz...

And, a free Univ of Calgary site that one can use to sort all kinds of elements to determine one's construct system and the relative clusters therein.

It is particularly useful in sorting relationships on one axis and values, habits, traits on the other.

Instructional article:

ksi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca...

NOTE the cluster map at

6 Knowledge Modeling in WebGrid

Those can be people in blue and values and traits in red.

That kind of map has a LOT of powerful information regarding strengths and weaknesses in relationships with some usefulness about therefore what about how to improve relationships.

Another article:

ksi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca...

I would much enjoy having say 12-24 ATSers of various perspectives complete a grid on that website with UFO related and relationship related elements and values to sort and see what we might discover.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Evidently the WEBGRID website link in that article doesn't work. I'm still trying to find the current one.

OK, HERE'S THE CURRENT MANUAL:

repgrid.com...

AND HERE'S THE BEGINNING PAGE:

repgrid.com...

If folks are seriously interested and want more info about how to go about using it, please let me know.

It would be best to have say 12 abductees and 12 non-abductees who were matched fairly well on other variables. However, anyone willing would likely be useful in some respects.

I really think it could be useful in the UFO study but have never found enough people to make it worth the bother. It's more than a little complicated though the design and basic idea and mechanics of it are fairly simple.

Some people find it complicated to do it and to wrap their minds around it.

Cheers.
edit on 29/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by atrifact1

Likewise. i think that there needs to be a separation of the two when dealing with the current situation. One can easily lose him/herself in the labyrinth of religious/metaphysical delirium that is all part of ufo "pop culture" these days. And then lose sight of what is really going on.

Really?

Let's pretend for a moment that the

IMPOSSIBLE is possible.

i.e. that we COULD talk about ANYTHING apart from our construct systems and beliefs.

Please imagine with me . . .

We have this 3' X 3' X 3' machine on the examining table.

The machine is most unique and evidently quite advanced.

There are finely machined components . . . like a fine Swiss watch . . . .

Yet, there are fiber optics connecting machined control modules with what seem to be organic control modules and all that connected to what is clearly some sort of organic !BRAIN!

. . . which . . . according to some . . . is not far off (with some liberties for illustration) from a good description of SOME UFO craft.

YOU are insisting that we MUST avoid talking about all the organic components of the machine as we discuss what it is made of and what makes it work.

THAT REALLY IS A FAIR ANALOGY.

Perhaps you can understand how absurd the task would have become at that point?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join