It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange thing happened to me and my son last night. Did you feel it? What does it mean.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No lie (I swear on all my dead relative and pet's graves), I heard a high pitch sound yesterday at around 4:00 pm mountain time. I had been listening to that video posted above through earphones (the one in Ireland) before it happened but had stopped about 5 minutes before it happened. I was at work so it was quiet but I figured it was just my ear freaking out after listening to that video's sound.

I don't log in or comment often but I had to come in and say that I heard a sound that is very similar to what you described and it lasted for about 5 seconds as well. Unfortunately everyone on my side of the office had left for the day so no one else verified it on my end. But I find this interesting.

Oh edit to add-left ear here as well.
edit on 25-1-2012 by LoveyLadybug because: read through thread again and thought of one more thing to add

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Have you checked your smoke detectors? Just a thought...

I hear ringing periodically, but to have everyone in the room hear it too is beyond weird. You said he also hears it other times too? Always at home or anywhere?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have heard this also, there are plenty videos on youtube as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde
It would be nice to see how many people provide testimonials for this occurrence. I have experienced this phenomena periodically my whole life. I initially counted it out to some form of sound wave passing through an atmospheric pressure change causing my eardrum to receive the signal that otherwise wouldn't be heard. When I happened to hear the same 'signal' in various geographic locations with different weather circumstances I started to wonder. Not that I have come up with anything conclusive mind you...
Good post

Same here except it didn't start until my 20's. I think it is feedback from an implant next to the brain stem where I get a crawly feeling with deep itch and pain if i press it, deep under the skin for a few days several times a year but now is constant....well it is a possibility isn't it!...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I had a sharp pain shoot thru my head at that time, east coast also, it was just like 2 seconds. I was standing washing dishes, and it hit me like a knife...then was gone. I have migraines and sinus headaches all the time, I never felt this pain before. don't know if it's related, but a lot of weird stuff going on lately. Going to keep an eye on your post.

Just wanted to add it was in the back near the cerebellum area.
edit on 25-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I'm sorry I can't help u too much, I'm surprised I haven't heard it yet. I have been blessed or cursed as I sometimes call it with being able to hear too much. Just got rid of some noisy neighbors though apparently not paying there rent, so maybe now I'll be able to hear it.
I have heard of all the strange noise and sounds going around the world and in the still of the night or early morning maybe I'll hear it.Maybe it has something to do with either air pressure or maybe black ops program from the military.? I know sometimes at night I'll hear the police choppers buzzing around. Could it be a prelude to Project Bluebeam? If I do hear it I'll get back to you.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wow this is crazy. I am in Massachusetts and right around the same time last night, I too heard and felt this frequency and this pressure in my ear (mine was in my right ear.

I have heard normal ringing in my ears in the past once in a blue moon but this was different. started out pretty faint but became very loud within seconds. The pressure built up just as fast.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes, I noticed a new whine frequency sound too, and a bunch of my FB friends and i were up complaining about insomnia until 4am this morning. Not associating the two, I mentioned we have been having solar storms the last 36 hours.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hey Rocky, i pretty much have been a lurker from this site for a while and didn't plan on joining because I really don't like participating in the discussions but this thread caught my eye.

I know this sounds weird but I heard a high frequency pitch last night between the times you described for about 4-5 seconds in my right ear.

I am in the east coast massachusetts area.

Not sure what it was but surprised it lines up with the times you had.

I'd also like to add that the reason i remember it so vividly is because i was high on a green plant and it kinda caused me to freak out lol.
edit on 25-1-2012 by phyburoptiks because: just updating

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I work on al kinds of high tech equipment and have heard it all from component frying to varistors exploding.

This was strang to say the least and we both heard the ringing which was very strang for both of us. He shrugged it off and went into reading his book but my thoughts went haywire of what the hell it could be.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mairx10

Yes I know the pressure thing. If it was a sever atmospherinc pressure change yes I would say are wars were in transition like popping when climbing a mountain or aircraft climbing .

But it was nothing like that.

It was a short bust like when you snap on the tv and it makes a crackel high pitch ring sound.

But it was neither.

I dont know.

Just odd we both experienced it at the same time.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

No I am actually.

I worked on radio equipment.... I would say I am in tune to the freq kenneth,

he he he

On a serious note. I work and have heard all kinds of sounds. throughout my work history and life.

It was not like a sound I have heard but can kind of resembly a high pitch ring when you turn on a tv.

But there was no electronics and just me an my son laying on the bed getting read for stories and that is when he looked up at me and said what was that with the puzzled look on his face.? Did you hear that dad.

Kind of freaked me out as I did hear it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

I'm a EE and worked on electronic equipment my whole life. Does that answer your question.

I cannot spell check for # though he he he

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

It was not an audible noise but more a high pitched ring sound in the ear.

I suspect it is some sort of high powered trasmitter operating at a frequency or passing over a frequence. I'm not near any towers or transmitter that I know of.

Very strang.

I have heard it before and never thought anything of it until my boy heard it also then I was like WOW

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm not sure of what going on but I've heard music playing at night when I go to bed.It's like way in the distance,I live in a very quite place,no neighbors on one side and a quite couple on the other and no houses across the street.I'll get up and turn the fan off and no music,turn it back on and I hear it again.Your hearing frequencies I'm hearing a non existent band what the heck is happening?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You have good hearing for ELF waves, maybe?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Fake like all these YouTube videos of 'strange sounds' ... I don't get it people how you hear some strange noises and sounds. I don't hear anything ever and I have a good hearing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Um, people (myself included) get a ringing sensation in their ear drums/head when a shift in barometric pressure occurs.. People with metal in their body (myself included) can also feel the metal expand/contract when the barometric pressure shifts as well.

Doesn't hurt or anything, you can just feel it, it's our body reacting to these changes. Kind of like how your body pressurizes itself when you go up in an airplane or scuba diving underwater.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by mairx10

Yes I know the pressure thing. If it was a sever atmospherinc pressure change yes I would say are wars were in transition like popping when climbing a mountain or aircraft climbing .

But it was nothing like that.

It was a short bust like when you snap on the tv and it makes a crackel high pitch ring sound.

But it was neither.

I dont know.

Just odd we both experienced it at the same time.

I've been hearing this for days now, very, very high frequency. Almost inaudible, estimate about 27-30Khz superimposed on a 6hz ULF carrier wave. I think it's from geomagnetic storms inducing "sound" in your brain, or they are messing with HAARP or something like it..

BUT... If it were that strong wouldn't technology glitch before the brain? I wonder if you can pick it up with an old analog TV? Maybe they went to digital because they knew some sort of interference would come soon?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Cicadas freaked me out once, too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join