It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Carl Sagan know something?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
In Carl Sagan's Cosmos series, we can clearly see him deteriorate physically, apparently due to cancer. Which is the most painful thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Why have all the pictures disappeared?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Hi LightAssassin.
I dont know why the pictures have gone. I'll contact the mods. This is not the first time I've had threads knobbled!

If I get time later I'll see if i can find them and repost them here, unfortunately the timelimit on editing a post will mean I'll have to put them at the end of the thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Dude that truly sucks. I hope the mods can fix it because this was a legendary thread and I'm currently discussing the Arecibo message in another thread and remembered this one.

I'll keep an eye on it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Did Carl know something?

He surely did!

Anything about DNA though?

Still nope.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hello Chadwickus.
It was in this thread that I first discovered the existance of...you

I was a newbe then and you did a good job of stringing me along

But we all get wiser or very quickly go mad in this place, and I dont think I've quite gone mad yet.

Like most things in this twisted existence that we lead, the stories of Carl and drake are twisted also.
Who said this? Who said that?
We can find evidence, and opposing evidence, from whichever side we choose to look. Its all really just a question of whome we choose to believe. Personaly I think Drake is a Snake, and Carl is not here to deny or confirm anything we may believe. But, I certainly take anything Drake says with a pinch of salt.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join