It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NEW loud and strange sound recorded in Ireland...With evidence suggesting it's real!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Remember the movie of Sagan's book "Contact?"
It was a strangle signal, not at all as would be expected from ETs in response to their having received our (typical) TV signal.

You can bet your butt that governments all over the world have already worked on decoding and understanding these sounds to determine the origins. If it was a gimmick for a movie or video game wouldn't they defuse the issue rather than letting it build"

Given UFOs are still a moving around over us and remain a mystery, I see a logical connection, visual+audio.
sort of a, "Hey,listen, look at us, you fools, recognize us!" Perhaps the second step to more drastic measures?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

if i was to hear this sound not only would i record it but i would also record other peoples reactions...

its so hard to tell whats fake and whats not .. peoples reactions are a dead giveaway..

i know if i heard it i would record it then look around to show other people also hearing these sounds.

thx for sharing!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Its the sound of bricks flying through the back of pants when the real economic numbers are posted.

Actually a friend of mine was given one of the vids with no noise who used to work on a submarine. He says its communication of some sort and it has a meaning.

Let another gal listen. She says she can hear a chorus in the background.

To me it sounds like very primitive signals. Or signals made for primitive people.

To me it sounds like shofar notes played at different frequency and pitch.

www.youtube.com...

the traditional notes are like this and they may not have been passed down properly.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Its the sound of bricks flying through the back of pants when the real economic numbers are posted.

Actually a friend of mine was given one of the vids with no noise who used to work on a submarine. He says its communication of some sort and it has a meaning.

Let another gal listen. She says she can hear a chorus in the background.

To me it sounds like very primitive signals. Or signals made for primitive people.

To me it sounds like shofar notes played at different frequency and pitch.

www.youtube.com...

the traditional notes are like this and they may not have been passed down properly.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The guy is a prankster here is one of his videos using a sound file to scare his poor wife. www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Don't know what that high pitched sound is, but that roaring sound is the "giant blow torch" sound I keep referring to....that are in my vids. The only thing that makes me question is the high pitched sound. Several members analyzed my vids. I'm going to see if one of them will do the same with this one and compare to mine....if it is the same frequencies, that would be interesting, since this is Ireland and I am in the southern U.S.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Any good audio engineer should be able to break down these sounds with a few hours work.

Are there any audio engineers here on ATS? (putting out a call hehe).....I would love for someone to anaylze and compare all the roaring sounds,( including all mine) to see if they are similar. If they AREN'T, then it is something unrelated....but if they are?? IMO, the "trumpet" sounds are fakes. But the roaring sounds are the original sounds (which I have heard frist hand) and those need to be looked into....any takers?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

maybe the governments cant stop the sound??
just throwin' it in there

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's just like 'planking' - only in this case instead of taking photos, the latest internet fad is to record fake videos of people hearing strange sounds in unusual places (or normal sounds in normal places, but pretending to be unusual).

Give it a couple of months and it'll pass. Trust me.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Nice video - tremelo strings in the sky?
This seems perfectly legit to my eyes and my ears. The camera guy is clearly pointing his camera in the right direction, the sound has not been laid over the top of the video, it's there.

When there's interference with other audio in the clip there is interference with the tremelo sound. When he moves around the sound is clearly staying in one area and the stereo system on the camera helps confirm that.

I'll be interested if this noise crops up anywhere else. But I'd certainly consider this the first genuine video of this "tremelo" sound, (before people go out and make a bunch of fakes using the audio from this clip!).

What it is, no idea. Freaky for sure, and kudos to the guy for recording it, and OP bringing it to our attention.

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
this is real

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm a sound tech, not an audio engineer but i will give my two cents.

This a real sound for main two reasons.

The compression when sounds closest to the mic are recorded, a normal process on handy cam.
When they talk the sound overall is compress to not have them peaking the mic capacity, and then all the background sound level is lower.

Secondly i would say reverberation when he is close to wall, very hard to reproduce.
When he moves you can hear the sound different hitting the wall and then recorded because of a different angle.

Just like closing your eyes and keep talking you'll know if you're going to hit a wall without opening your eyes.

That said, i just think it is a factory boiler steaming up.

We got the same sound here in my town when they operate a shut down on the factory, maybe once a year or so.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I love these fad-threads! For a while it was elenin, then it was ron paul, now its "strange sounds"

We really must not find ourselves sidetracked with these false things going on, blinding us from the real issues we should be discussing.

edit on 23-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

At about the 2:00 mark, I distinctly hear a bull roarer. Hope that's not intended to be part of or connected to the strange sound. Bull Roarer Wiki

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I love these fad-threads! For a while it was elenin, then it was ron paul, now its "strange sounds"

We really must not find ourselves sidetracked with these false things going on, blinding us from the real issues we should be discussing.

edit on 23-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

At about the 2:00 mark, I distinctly hear a bull roarer. Hope that's not intended to be part of or connected to the strange sound. Bull Roarer Wiki

I think that's more likely to be a motorbike, that is what i hear!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I wish my post could be more indepth but I am on a blackberry. I live close to Omagh where this sound apparently came from, I am a sound engineer, can't load the video on a blackberry, I attend all fracking meetings and I have heard nothing.. No strange sounds. Possibilty this video is fake.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

I was very skeptical about all of these "strange sky sounds" and "skyquake" videos for the past few months, until I heard it on two separate occassions in my own front yard. I live in Memphis, TN, I haven't seen or heard any stories from people around here about the noises, but me and my friends Matt and Jeff were standing in my driveway when we heard what we thought started out as a jet, or some kind of plane. It didn't strke us as that peculiar at first, but then the frequency of the sound of the "engine" instantaneously shot up a few octaves in pitch! For you musicians out there, that means it was like hearing buckethead or tom morello step on that whammy pedal and get that weird digital matrix sound all of a sudden. Then the noise proceeded to raise in frequency and pitch at irregular intervals, as if it was some ship capable of changing speeds instantly instead of having to travel the speeds inbetween to reach a higher velocity. It sounded as if a huge synthesizer knob was being randomly turned and broadcasted from the clouds themselves. Pretty scary stuff and it made my heart beat pretty hard for a second because it was literally something that I had never heard before and can't even describe with words.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This sound is an

E flat - it is very near perfect in pitch (A440)

Makes me think it could be generated and man made...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
this is real

Yes the sound is real, but it has been explained as a speaker malfunction..

I read that in earlier threads.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As the_denv says, ATS has members from all over the world, and if this phenomenon were as wide spread as the youtube videos make it out to be, surely we'd have a member here who has heard this themselves - I mean the tortured trumpet sound, not the low grumbling that makes windows and walls shake as Stealthycat has recorded.

But as we see, it's only random people from youtube.

Either way, something is definitely up because I've never seen so many people fake something this profusely. Either paid to do it, given the footage and paid to upload it, or...

... it's real? can you imagine if suddenly members on here start reporting hearing that terrifying noise and offer videos as evidence? I mean long term members who a lot to lose for hoaxing? Can you imagine it if you hear it yourself??

I'd lol and wet myself at the same time, while the sinking feeling of "Oh crap it IS real" sets over me.

But alas, nothing exciting ever happens down here in woop woop...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
this is real

no its not..its a speaker issue

why do these people get cameras out at JUST the right time is my question

edit on 24-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join