It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a Hero.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
reply to post by NewAgeMan

No, you see, what most fail to realise is that there is always # that has to be cleared up, whether things are going well or bad, there is always #, and someone has to clear it up. And they do. Either because they get paid handsomely to do so, or because they are forced to, or because with great stoicism they realise that if they dont nobody else will. We don't ever see these people, but they are there. The latter people, they are the ones worthy of our admiration, they are the ones left holding things together when everyone else goes off to celebrate and pat themselves on the back.

I read a book called the Infiltrators, it is about the special branch of Scotland Yard, the writer, explaining how he got into undercover police work, describes how, when working as a 'ambulance' driver for the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) found himself one christmas with a bucket, a syringe and a basketful of kittens that couldn't be fed. None of the other staff could do it, not without crying and thereby inflicting more suffering on the kittens, he could. These people, though we don't like to acknowledge that they exist, are heroes. They make up for in backbone what the rest of us lack.

u never reason in truth, any relative object is by its fact source of absolute evil freedom wills, cleaning dirt living forms is the reason base of eternal # life
but also dirt cleaners rights abuse is the source of #ters hell end in truth by meaning right existence concept freedom belonging to positive constant truth

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
you cant define another, you as always relative to another cant mean another quality in absolute terms

that is why only else concept can b perceived existing, such as an objective constant point to an absolute free sense independant out of it

then an hero is an evil creation that mean ones powerful life by inventing justifications in abusing others rights

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Absolutely...absolutely.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by casenately
What is your Hero?

My hero is a 'who'. She's Mary, the mother of Jesus. She lived in hard times and survived. The daily grind back then .. the sickness ... the hunger ... From all accounts she was a good person even in the face of ultimate evil. She was a very young wife. She was a young widow. She raised a child in difficult times. She saw her child murdered in the most cruel manner and yet she didn't lose her mind but continued on.

Not the kind of answer you are looking for I'm sure. But it IS my answer.

"Behold woman ("look mom") I make all things new!"
~ Jesus, while carrying his (our?) cross.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about Mary, provided her heroism is not employed to in any way detract from or demean Jesus' own.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by casenately
What is your Hero?

My hero is a 'who'. She's Mary, the mother of Jesus. She lived in hard times and survived. The daily grind back then .. the sickness ... the hunger ... From all accounts she was a good person even in the face of ultimate evil. She was a very young wife. She was a young widow. She raised a child in difficult times. She saw her child murdered in the most cruel manner and yet she didn't lose her mind but continued on.

Not the kind of answer you are looking for I'm sure. But it IS my answer.

"Behold woman ("look mom") I make all things new!"
~ Jesus, while carrying his (our?) cross.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about Mary, provided her heroism is not employed to in any way detract from or demean Jesus' own.

How could Mary's status ever demean Jesus's? You should be careful not to allow your own experiences to cloud your judgement on this one. If that is the case, many of us lack an 'ideal' mother, but Jesus tells us himself, when he gives his mother over to the care of John, whom he loved, and tells him to behold his mother. Who is any child's teacher, if not their mother? For better or worse. What child is not left bereft without a 'good mother'? Mary is mother and teacher to all of us through Jesus. He says as much himself. Look at Jesus, he was born divine perhaps, but nurturing ensured that he held his path. Mary was not chosen for any other reason but because she was worthy and capable of carrying such a burden.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

jesus is an evil living that choose to give the example of the cross in meaning living powers to free existence over creations forced to be on negative inferiority terms rules in truth reverse

mary could be innocent since she was never involved in anything existence and giving birth to jesus was just a condition like all births are done, but meaning innocence to a dead name is meaning evil opposition to objective innocence rights of everyone present existence

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Without Mary's love, and Joseph's (also a hero), Jesus would not have been Jesus, but that said, who and what he became, wasn't born of the flesh, but of the spirit. Mary's deification by the RCC is problematic imho. 'nuff said.

There are subtle (and intentionally directed) nuances in this exchange for those with the eyes to see.

edit on 23-1-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
ANY of the people from this site...

badassoftheweek.com...

For example, Daniel Inouye. Here's a sample of what he did, quoted from the site..

(warning, strong language content)

Daniel Inouye was a second-generation Japanese-American living in Honolulu, Hawaii, when the Japanese fighter-bombers started hammering the #ing bejeezus out of the naval base at Pearl Harbor. The seventeen-year-old Inouye had been on his way to church when the # hit the fan, and as Zeroes buzzed over the roof of his house he could clearly see the plumes of smoke from the burning American battleships in the harbor. Inouye was an aspiring physician and taught first aid at the local Red Cross station, so naturally he hauled ass down there and spend the next five sleepless days patching up wounded military personnel. Immediately after his marathon bout of tourniquet application, Inouye went down to enlist in the army and kick the # out of the people who had just dropped bombs on his hometown. Unfortunately, even though this guy was a U.S. citizen, as a person of Japanese descent he was classified 4-C, meaning "Enemy Alien". Undraftable. Unable to serve.

The Enemy. Possibly a Cylon. But Daniel Effin Inouye wasn't going to take that bull# excuse for an answer. This guy was no Enemy Alien – he was an American, and goddamn it he was going to fight. So, even while something like 120,000 Japanese-Americans were being moved to internment camps across the United States, destined to live out the war in government barracks, Inouye kept signing petitions and desperately trying to assist the war effort in any possible capacity. In 1943, when FDR decided, "# it, let's see what these dudes can do" (and I believe that's a direct quote) and ordered the creation of two all-Japanese-American units (the 100th Battalion and the 442nd Regimental Combat Team) Inouye was at the enlistment office the next day. When the recruiter told Danny he couldn't join up because he was employed as an EMT at a government aid station, Inouye went home, quit his job, came right back, and took the oath. Balla #.

I often go back to the site to read a new hero of the week and inspire myself through these hilariously portrayed tales of heroism.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

How could Mary's status ever demean Jesus's? You should be careful not to allow your own experiences to cloud your judgement on this one. If that is the case, many of us lack an 'ideal' mother, but Jesus tells us himself, when he gives his mother over to the care of John, whom he loved, and tells him to behold his mother. Who is any child's teacher, if not their mother? For better or worse. What child is not left bereft without a 'good mother'? Mary is mother and teacher to all of us through Jesus. He says as much himself. Look at Jesus, he was born divine perhaps, but nurturing ensured that he held his path. Mary was not chosen for any other reason but because she was worthy and capable of carrying such a burden.

that is your subjective will translation of limited scripture meaning a human body dead thousands years ago

anyway jesus said clearly that his mother is just a woman like anyother one, and asking another to take care of her just confirm it, he was meaning her as any ordinary individual being

your insistance to use others to glorify your jesus is pathetic, if your jesus or ur god are so special they should not then force others to be inferiors just to glorify themselves through their powers upon

and your logics belong to evil in all terms, a divine nature is by definition totally independant of its condition, like all prophets parents or mothers most of them were worse humans as an image of that truth

like being for god confirm what you are never existing one, and accepting being god slaves even so the opposite of what anyone freely is

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Without Mary's love, and Joseph's, Jesus would not have been Jesus, but that said, who and what he became, wasn't born of the flesh, but of the spirit.

Jesus was born in the normal way, via a vagina. I am sure that Mary would hae preferred to give birth of a spirit, they being more malleable than a human baby, but unfortunately, by all accounts she delivered a fully formed human boy child, not a spirt...although I acknowledge that some spiritual influence has been ascribed to the conception, I personally consider that irrelevent. However Jesus came about, he was a good man, and since he himself asks us to behold her as our mother, I can see no reason not to accept her ultimate and equal role, in his completeness. He could have not existed without either, and she after all played the lions share role after the 'Father' shot and ran, so to speak. I believe she deserves most of the credit.

Mary's deification by the RCC is problematic imho. 'nuff said.

It is problematic in certain respects, assimilation though is a common detractor amongst most of the Abrahamic faiths. Mary can be singled out from the underlying remnants of Mother Goddess rituals within RC, though it should be acknowledged that she most likely was, based upon some of Jesus's 'miracles' well versed in the mysteries of the Goddess, these which she must have passed onto her son. What few people actually comprehend is that what the RCC actually do is diminish her by deifying her. She is secondary, a mere vessel. The RCC recognise not the virgin birth primarily but the immaculate conception of Mary herself. She is a creation, not a real woman. However, if you read the bible, you will find that she is never far away throughout. Much, much more than merely a womb with a view, but very much a dynamic, supportive and guiding presence.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Again...absolutely, absolutely.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Mary is mother and teacher to all of us through Jesus.

this is an invention of your evil will to use a woman figure for your jesus glorification being a complete god

mary as it is known from everyone didnt have any divine nature, she gave birth to jesus by accident like any young girls do, while she was never a teacher of any kind nor a proper mother of her own flesh
so making her your mother and teacher is obvious lie
but what is sure is that mary was never through jesus when she was first while he died before her

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Mary is mother and teacher to all of us through Jesus.

this is an invention of your evil will to use a woman figure for your jesus glorification being a complete god

mary as it is known from everyone didnt have any divine nature, she gave birth to jesus by accident like any young girls do, while she was never a teacher of any kind nor a proper mother of her own flesh
so making her your mother and teacher is obvious lie
but what is sure is that mary was never through jesus when she was first while he died before her

I don't seek to glorify either, but I do recognise both as my teachers. Neither is my master though.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You make some good points, and she surely did know much about mystical Judaism ie: her awareness surrounding Jesus' first sign at the Wedding of Canaan and via her sisterhood with Martha mother of John the Baptist (spirit of Elijah). Please see my edit with video addition for clarification of what I was driving at.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a woman is needed to glorify jesus nature being divine, for what it is known that jesus is not an absolute one freedom since he is through god powerful one freedom
so the character of jesus being relative deny his divine nature existence, he cant be divine when he cant know absolute
and that is why a quick image of a woman attachement to his being was created anyhow for a shape of complete one credible being above all others

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I don't seek to glorify either, but I do recognise both as my teachers. Neither is my master though.

which prove the lie
from where did you get mary teachings, while all written and spiritual teachings are exclusively to jesus and from

believing her worth for carrying him is proving ur lie, the invention of mary worth just to confirm jesus one

it is really pathetic all powers supports given to such obvious fake empty means while in truth clearly negative inferior free wills realms

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

always the adversary you are in almost every exchange, absolutely, I think you might want to take a look at that..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

and she surely did know much about mystical Judaism ie: her awareness surrounding Jesus' first sign at the Wedding of Canaan and via her sisterhood with Martha mother of John the Baptist (spirit of Elijah).

being a neighbor or a contact to the baptist mother make her all knowledge of mystical judaism?? or wat? surrounding jesus weird powers ?? how powers create an awareness of any sort? here again you prove the evil you are
awareness reason is the opposite to powers when awareness is to absolute free sense result of objective constancy fact

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

always the adversary you are in almost every exchange, absolutely, I think you might want to take a look at that..

the adversary you are to all rights existence, as if talking about ur jesus and his mother disregarding all what is there present facts, wont get you any echo to what you are meaning to focus on getting from freely

you should take a look at that, attacking everyone is expecting anyone reaction from anywhere

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.

"Forgive them father, for they know not what they do." (while on the cross)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join