It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists i hope this makes you think differently of Christians TODAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This guy just pointed some stuff out perfectly... i'm just really tired of hearing atheists say that most Christians are too dumb to be scientists or astronomers... here is a video.

OKAY yes hardcore Christians don't want science... just like hardcore atheists don't want religion or holidays

edit on 16-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Oh boy. I don't see this ending well, but I do thank your for the video.

To clarify my own position, I'm a faithful believer - although I tend to be at odds with a good many who say the same, on a range of topics - but I also love science as I believe it is merely the laws and order of God at work in the physical world.

The only matter is a disagreement over the interpretation of certain evidences on a few topics, that I admittedly need to get back into looking to at some point. However, as I consider them peripheral in light of a lot of what we're currently facing in the world, that probably won't come all that soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nope.... doesnt change a thing about how I feel about them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
This guy just pointed some stuff out perfectly... i'm just really tired of hearing atheists say that most Christians are too dumb to be scientists or astronomers... here is a video.

OKAY yes hardcore Christians don't want science... just like hardcore atheists don't want religion or holidays

Doesn't surprise me ... He is as delusional has some pastor or priest. Both cults use blind faith. I think modern science and christianity are a match made in heaven. I hope both live ever after ,,together.

What a joke!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Good video of one of my favorite atheist/agonstics. He doesn't believe in God, but he's very tolerant of those who do. Most atheists can at least tolerate a believer's right to believe.

edit on 16-1-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What would you consider a hard-core Christian and a hard-core Atheist?

Just curious...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Hardcore Christian? someone who takes his or hers religion way too seriously and believes that the earth was created 6000 years ago and etc.

Hardcore atheist? someone who seriously hates religion and wants to eradicate holidays and religion.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

What's your point? okay first of all he just points out some real facts....he doesn't try to convert anyone.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by dilly1

What's your point? okay first of all he just points out some real facts....he doesn't try to convert anyone.

Doesn't try to convert?? Are you kidding me... He's in a video right?

He's been on hundreds of science shows . How is he different than someone like Benny Hinn? Or like that Osteed guy.

This is what I mean by Science and Christianity are a match made in heaven.

Mean no disrespect,just stating the obvious.

new topics

top topics

join