It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

What are bunnies? vegetarians

What do vegetarians eat? plants

What do plants provide us with? Oxygen

Overpopulation of bunnies = no oxygen

So that's a no..no..no..no..no!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by BooKrackers
My solution? Don't prevent anything...let it happen. let it be the mother of end all be all. No one lives forever anyway..maybe then we'll learn. Your question is a wee too optomistic IMO. We are snotty little humans with egos and are driven by greed....we don't deserve peace....we have yet to reach that point of understanding.

Perhaps if a few billion die, we could learn that lesson....until then...let it do what it do....I already have my sunglasses, lotion spf 10000, and lawn chair.

Lets get this party started....

"I don't know what weapons will be used for World War Three
but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones."

In other words there wouldn't be a ww4. If all we have are sticks and stones.

The world would be to big and we to few, to fight a 4th world war.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

When it comes to specific important military aspects, they always choose who they want through selections.
Important military aspects,then it's all about free will to choose the right people who complain to start a war and conduct one,is this true?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

The war will happen as long as there are people willingly to fight it.
Wish it would be that way but the will to fight is now days a must with no rational reason.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That Einstein

Thats a very smart man, he knew what time it is. He understood that thoughout our hopes and dreams comes this monster that is arrogance and greed....the 2 prime causes of war. Until we realize that we are all one, nothing will change....we learn nothing...hence the children are irrelevant and doomed to repeat history as we're doing now.

edit on 16-1-2012 by BooKrackers because: woops

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Ah, but, if we were all turned into bunnies, we couldn't make war.

As far as plants go, well, there's dogs and cats and bears, and owls, and all sorts of other animals that eat bunnies.
The plants won't have anything to worry about.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Occupy All Streets - to protest war. The government would have to take notice.
Protest against wars we have seen before,but the effect of those protest was felt after the goal of the war was touched,what make us think that now the things will be different?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by spy66

When it comes to specific important military aspects, they always choose who they want through selections.
Important military aspects,then it's all about free will to choose the right people who complain to start a war and conduct one,is this true?

Most people who choose special duties have no idea of what they are getting them selves into. I my self had no idea of what kind of work i would actually be doing when i enlisted as a combat diver in 1991. I thought i would be protecting my country, but all we ever did was mess around with people in some one else's country.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Exactly.......oh sorry the chinese might have a few more hence the lingo might be more like....Exacry

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Another solution:

Put the girls in charge.
Toss every Y chromosomal in any position of leadership or power out on his ear.

Let the girls have a turn at running the planet.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

Until we realize that we are all one
That is a beautiful statement to be one,but still we are so different,will are one as we feel like one and in times of heavy testing we realize that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Stop accepting d0llars as means of payment. That's all.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I thought i would be protecting my country, but all we ever did was mess around with people in some one else's country.
Now I understand,Thank You.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

The war will happen as long as there are people willingly to fight it.
Wish it would be that way but the will to fight is now days a must with no rational reason.

Its a job to be a soldier. Its a steady income to be able to pay bills. And if they want to get payed they have to work (fight wars).

Our personal debt has given the banksters a firm grip on what we must do. But we do have a choice when it comes to debt.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Its a job to be a soldier. Its a steady income to be able to pay bills. And if they want to get payed they have to work (fight wars).
Then where is the sacrifice and what good for?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Explanation: S&F!

Uhmmm?

All the powers involved to meet ,Russia ,USA,Iran,China,Israel,NATO and all others that are involved in a conflict
to gather to the same table and negotiate a Peace Treaty for the prewar.Before it is too late.

Wars bring only death and destruction,for all!

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR?

I would simply remind all the Wester powers Apple fanboyz base that the NEWEST and GREATEST Ipad is built in CHINA and if war happens anytime soon then NO IPADS FOR THEM EVER AGAIN ok!

Here is why ...

iPad 3 raging rumour overload [Opinion and Analysis] (by Alex Zaharov-Reutt Sunday, 15 January 2012 17:18) [itwire.com]

Oh iPad 3, wherefore art thee? In Chinese factories art thou made, production’s started and not delayed, millions are coming for retail trade, all designed in California and China made.

With likely less than a month before the iPad 3 is announced, and less than two months before it’s available in US retail stores, interest in Apple’s iPad 3 is naturally hotting up to the hottest pre-availability levels possible.

So if the Western powers stuffs up China's oil supply from IRAN .. then how will Ipad3 ever be sold in the west?

Personal Disclosure: Yes .. there IS a special place in hell reserved for the likes of me!
@ TPTB

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Stop accepting d0llars as means of payment
That will really start a war!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

I thought i would be protecting my country, but all we ever did was mess around with people in some one else's country.
Now I understand,Thank You.

I also left, because i didn't want to kill people just because a politician told me to. When i told my superior this, he flipped out. He's reaction was: Here we have paid about 400 000 for your education and you want to quite.

I said yeah: Its not in my contract to go and interfere with other nations people and politics. Because what we were doing was forming governments to suit our corporations and trade.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Brasov

Stop accepting d0llars as means of payment
That will really start a war!!

A war paid with what?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

reply to post by Brasov