It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have some questions for psychics (about my own psychic journey)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
What does it mean when you dream that a person is dead and you are talking with their spirit, but in reality they are not dead? Are you chatting with their higher self then?

What does it mean when you see a spirit and then you think negative and it starts to look evil and dark, and then you think positive again and it looks positive?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
What does it mean when you dream that a person is dead and you are talking with their spirit, but in reality they are not dead? Are you chatting with their higher self then?

What does it mean when you see a spirit and then you think negative and it starts to look evil and dark, and then you think positive again and it looks positive?

Well, if you are psychic it can mean they will die. Once I had a dream that my best friend was pregnant. She, her recectly deceased mother, and I were driving in a horse drawn carriage together. It was a totally beautiful and happy experience. And her mother said to her, don't worry, I will take good care of your baby. Not long afterwards, I found out that my friend was pregnant and had an abortion. She actually confessed this when I mentioned my dream. And she broke out in tears of joy and sadness at the same time. And she also later admitted that her extreme guilt and sadness over the abortion lifted that day. This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I was able to help her.

In a non psychic way, you could just be feeling like the person is on a wrong path. Thus a spritual death of sorts.

Never saw a spirit, so I can't help you with the last question.
edit on 16-1-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You are not dreaming my friend. I'm sure that you realize this on some level.

The friend who is dead, you were probably just visiting with, as you were not present enough to be aware of what is going on. You have the ability to meet people now, in their future, and the visual image that you get of them may not be the exact age, or current state that they are when you meet them.

In the other scenario you are just seeing two sides of the spirit, probably also a human, who knows, but just in a different light. Kind of like the first scenario.

I would say that you are experiencing what some people call as lucid dreaming. If this is happening often, try taking more control, and going on a discovery, try looking at the universe with this new found perspective, that is probably what you are inadvertently trying to do anyways, just let it go.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The first thing you asked has been covered well so far, so I will focus on the second question.

While beings can and will change their form and Apparent Feel for various reasons that will be helpful to an observer, I strongly feel that you are discovering another important fact.. that what you think will affect what you observe.

In which case, a clear Observer will always be vigilant on their own thoughts to prevent creating a non-reality scenario. As you progress with these types of experiences you will note that at times you are creating the non-reality, and the strongest hint for that will be tha you feel an energy drain.. so you refocus and the drain stops, as does whatever it was you were creating.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

So is there a such thing as an angel then, or do all entities have this duality to them?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
there is no definite meaning of your dream.

It could be significant in many areas of your life. It does not mean death or indicate death. It may mean change?

the list of meanings is numerous.

my first thought was that perhaps you feel differently about this person and your mind is reasoning with that?

edit on 16/1/2012 by Thurisaz because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Tayesin

So is there a such thing as an angel then, or do all entities have this duality to them?

All beings appear as they choose.

I was confused about the whole Angel thing for many years, until I had reason to pause and reflect on what I was seeing in front of me one day while working with a client.... it kind of looked like an extremely tall shaft of Light with some form to it.. and what appeared to be wings.. which turned out to simply be the energy-shape around the area we think of as the Heart.

The overall thing about it was its Feel... even before it entered the room, the atmosphere warmed up and became very calm.

Feel is one of our strongest Tools.. not what you are feeling as in your emotions, but the energy signature of all other beings is something you do Feel. And the beauty of it is that no being can fool you as long as you are focused and Feeling it.. because all the information you need is held within that energy signature no matter what they appear like.. or even pretend to be at times.

So I do think something like angels are real.. but not in the Biblical sense, rather in the sense of beings that chose to perform that role just as we chose to perform this little role Here.

Sorry for waffling on a bit too much there

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I told it that I wanted to come out of my body and experience it ( I was on the bed when I saw the spirit)...

It pat my stomach and was gonna help me out of my body but then I got scared and said "no" and it went away.

So how did I feel about this spirit. It only seemed scary when I thought negative things and it changed form into a shadow. When I first seen it, it was a light, and when it left, it was a light too. When I wasn't thinking negative, it felt like a good spirit. I didn't feel any extreme emotions at all though...

As for the person, they were dead in my dream and appeared as a spirit. They had the same personality as they do now (the person is still living in real life), this person is nice but very cautious by the way, however he seemed a bit more intelligent - or maybe he was just using sophisticated words...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I suggest you put this thought being psychic because of a mere dream on hold. And wait for a more definite sign that you are indeed psychic. Never start loading a dream with direct meaning unless you get clear signs that there is really something going on in addition to your mind at rest playing with itself.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Disclaimer: I am no expert, I do not consider myself a psychic though I have fairly good intuition and sometimes suspect I may be spiritually sensitive.

The spirit which changes form according to your thoughts may be neutral or empathic in nature, or it may be directly connected to you like a spirit guide or a manifestation of your higher self. My first thought was that it was a projection of your mind, since it took on a dark form when your thoughts turned to fear.

With regard to the dream, keep in mind that dreams are a mixture of truth and fiction. A lot of dreams are completely speculative; your mind creating scenarios based on your understanding of others, your thoughts, your fears, et cetera. Occasionally dreams may contain premonitions, but it is my belief, as a very logic-oriented person, that these are merely speculative scenarios that strike closer to truth.

I wouldn't take it as a sign that the person in the dream is about to die. It seems to me that your mind has constructed a scenario in which your friend returns from the afterlife to share some wisdom, perhaps as a way of conveying some personal truth... I can't say for certain what this dream means due to lack of information but there is my opinion for what it's worth.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My grandma was a cherokee and her great grandma was a medicine woman, they put great stock in dreams.
They had this cycle that goes as thus:
If you dream of:
A death = a wedding
a wedding = a birth
A birth = a Death.
Who the dream was about was who it involved. A few weeks ago my sister dreamed her friend was having a wedding and her baby was born that morning.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Do not worry - this does not necessary indicate death or that this person will die. It could indicate that perhaps you fear this person might die, or that they are fearful of death. It may also represent leaving an old self behind, and becoming someone new. Is your friend going through life changes right now?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It is possible it is just your brains way of working things out between you and this person. The subconscious mind is a wild thing. Psychic of not I would not jump to the conclusion of impending death. no need in putting that fear out there. Just like in the tarot deck the Death card rarely refers to literal dying.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernPilgrim
It is possible it is just your brains way of working things out between you and this person. The subconscious mind is a wild thing. Psychic of not I would not jump to the conclusion of impending death. no need in putting that fear out there. Just like in the tarot deck the Death card rarely refers to literal dying.

Well, I personally would never suggest telling anyone anything. Was this psychic? No clue. But even if something is known to be a 100% psychic premo, the world and human mind is never ready for the truth. Especially if it is something bad that they can prevent, but don't. That is a lot of guilt and responsability to throw at a person. And they will certainly crack after a premo does in fact happen.

join