It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS broadcast of “Solving the Mystery of WTC7″ reaches 2.7 Million Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Fantastic post...well put about needing to learn from the past in engineering. I like to consider myself an armchair authority on architecture and the commonsense of engineering. By claiming that no other high rise buildings in history collapsed because of fire, they never stop to think that in the 130 year history of steel framed skyscrapers-none of them had ever experienced damages OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

The Truthers think that Emery Roth & Sons, the architects, sat there in their offices and thought "Hmm, we should really check into the possibility that during a massive terrorist attack, followed by intense heat and severe structural damage, that this building won't come down like a pancake...you know, just cause'."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Dave, what the heck is your problem with Gage? :shk:

Don't you think that he, like the rest of us, had a lot better things to do than to ferret out who the real perpetrators of 9/11 were? Your assertions are over the top ridiculous. The guy has the credentials, and no history of being a snake oil salesman.

My problem is that he's been caught red handed altering his evidence to suit his tastes. Here is the complete video of the WTC 7 collapse-

You'll notice that the penthouse collapsed into the interior of the building some six seconds before the exterior did, and you can tell from the broken windows how far the floors collapsed. By the time the exterior collapsed the structure was largely hollow. Compare this to the videos Gage is showing, and you;ll notice he deliberately snips that whole Penthouse collapse off. He then goes on to claim...

a) mysterious sounds were coming from WTC 7 six seconds before the collapse, which becomes obvious once you see what happened six seconds before the total collapse
b) WTC 7 collapsed symmetrically, which is a bold faced lie seeing that the interior collaped six seconds before the exterior did. Plus, he makes up the statement all on his own that the south face (the opposite side of the building) collapsed at the same time as the north face
c) and he even claims the windows breaking were "mysterious damage occuring inside the structure". You can see right away from the unaltered-by-Gage video what was causing the windows to break. How the flip would windows NOT break when the building collapses from the inside out.

What proves that he's a con artist right away is...

d) he has the video of the collapse. He has the blueprints of the building. He has his supposed 1500 experts and professions in relevent industries. He even has the report by what's his name stating the specific chemical composition of the explosive that supposedly was used. Knowing all that, it would take him and his bunch about a week to reverse engineer EXACTLY how controlled demolitions were used to bring the structure down, which every OTHER investigative person on the face of the planet would have done by now...but he doesn't. He knows full well he's trying to get two plus two to equal five here so he simply spins his "controlled demolitions" stories over and over to instigate false paranoia and get people to give him money. Instead of getting off his butt and actually DOING something with the money he's getting, all he ever does with his money is to fund new ventures to get people to give him more money. You've heard of enabling? This is enfeebling.

I don't have to tell you...particularly since it was you conspiracy people who keep telling me...that if someone is deliberately altering the evidence like this then it's a de facto admission they know what they're saying is false. NOW, I've just been informed that Gage has actually become a multimillionaire from peddling this lie. Go ahead, I invite you to defend why you continue to accept Gage's stories and continue to shovel your money to him despite the fact that he's been caught red handed at altering the evidence and been caught red handed at using it to distribute lies.

He's just an architect. He ain't your cult leader...or is he?
edit on 16-1-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

How many millions or billions were made in putt options?

There are others here who already shot down this factoid better than I am able to so I will not reiterate what he said, other than that the 9/11 Commission report specifically stated the feds researched the put options and found out it was becuase a stock analyst newsletter that had no conceivable ties to Al Qaida recommended airlines stock. I'm not going to look up what it was but the report has a huge bibliography which almost certainly lists it. This information was known TEN YEARS AGO and you conspiracy people are still spreading this "put option" baloney.

I find it amusing that in your defense against my point that you conspiracy people are simply mindlessly quoting drivel from those damned fool conspiracy web site, you used drivel off some damned fool conspiracy web site that you mindlessly quoted. You ain't exactly proving me wrong, guy.

When i see people use such tactics my mind thinks there is a reason they do so. You can tell a lot by peoples posts

I agree. Namely...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1beb73c77e6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I like that quote by Bill Clinton in your sig.

So basicly Bill is saying Saudi Arabia was the main source of all of this. Just like the survivors of 911 were trying to say when try tried to SUE them,

Now you have to think what President of ours, what family, had some very deep connections with The Saudi's and Bin Ladins ? I mean hey our CIA never trained any of them right ? They never had any contact wth OBL before this right ? . OBL never went to a Naval hospital just months before this right (when he was a supposed wanted man).

The Bush familys treason does not start at 911 it goes back almost a 100 years. They are the most vile evil people ever to walk free on American soil.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by samkent

Fantastic post...well put about needing to learn from the past in engineering. I like to consider myself an armchair authority on architecture and the commonsense of engineering. By claiming that no other high rise buildings in history collapsed because of fire, they never stop to think that in the 130 year history of steel framed skyscrapers-none of them had ever experienced damages OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

Not to mention, that every single one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites...and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE of them...hides the fact that when the north tower collapsed to destroyed the fire fighting water supply to the building from the street. Isn't it amazing they neglect to mention that this ALSO has never happened before in history?

At this point it's obvious they're simply picking and choosing whatever they want to in order to embellish their conspiracy claims.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys

I like that quote by Bill Clinton in your sig.

So basicly Bill is saying Saudi Arabia was the main source of all of this. Just like the survivors of 911 were trying to say when try tried to SUE them,

The extent of the involvement that Saudi Arabia had in 9/11 has yet to be explored...which is yet another reason why I take umbrage with all this 9/11 "inside job" hocus pocus. There's a country of religious zealots in the mideast where a bunch of murderous terrorists all came from, which in my mind we really REALLY need to examine, and instead we have a bunch of internet crackpots and con artists like Alex Jones, Richard Gage and Dylan Avery wasting our time arguing over this conspiracy baloney they're spreading on the internet. It's like ignoring who really might have killed JFK and instead trying to figure out how space aliens really did it.

Now you have to think what President of ours, what family, had some very deep connections with The Saudi's and Bin Ladins ? I mean hey our CIA never trained any of them right ? They never had any contact wth OBL before this right ? . OBL never went to a Naval hospital just months before this right (when he was a supposed wanted man).

Earth to wherearethegoodguys...Bush ain't president anymore. Obama is, and he doesn't take your 9/11 conspiracies any more seriously than I do. You need to figure out how HE'S "in on the secret plot to take over the world" now, not Bush. Accusing Bush of conspiring to "create a worldwide dictatorship" is as stale as Clinton cigar jokes.

edit on 16-1-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I think its pretty interesting that the same peeps calling the truthers, crazy are the same ones that are defending Israel and pushing for more war in the middle east. Coincidence? lol

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein decided to bring the building down.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by ad0nis101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
People like Good Ole Dave are just a diversion. He only posts on 911 threads and thats all.

They want us to keep arguing about the how... while the actual "who" was behind it goes unnoticed. This documentary gives names.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Wow, that's cool. I was just saying that PBS is the only truly free media outlet left on television. Perhaps this is why Mitt Romney wants to destroy them.

No, Mitt Romney would buy them, figure out a way to sell their resources for 900% profit, and fire everyone that works there.

yeah but technically he is creating more jobs... for other countries.

isn't pbs run by 100% donations? hope they are around for a long time...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Dave,

They do not need to be in the Oval office to keep this going. Obama was corrupted in record time.

But Bush did need to be in office to execute it. Thats why good ol Jeb Bush helped him out in Florida to steal the election. I mean how long could Marvin Bush keep waiting as head of Security of the Towers ? Seems like they had a schedual to keep. .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Dave, you seem to be a little upset over this. Don't you think it's good that so many viewers were reached? That way they can make informed, intelligent decisions on what they watched, thus putting this to rest once and for all. Right?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
People like Good Ole Dave are just a diversion. He only posts on 911 threads and thats all.

They want us to keep arguing about the how... while the actual "who" was behind it goes unnoticed. This documentary gives names.

You conspiracy people really are completely unrepentent about making up whatever baloney you want at this point. My opinion is that Israel is made up equally of the same kind of intolerant religious nutballs as the Taliban and the whole reason why they even formed their country is little more than "God told them to". When I hear news stories about those orthodox idiots spitting on little girls because they're not following the established order of the religious dictatorship, I roll my eyes and think "there you go." If I was my daughter these punks were spitting on I'd take a baseball bat to them, rabbi or no rabbi.

I don't particularly care one way or the other about Israel. Where did you get the idea other than from your own paranoia that I did? Please, point it out to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Dave, you seem to be a little upset over this. Don't you think it's good that so many viewers were reached? That way they can make informed, intelligent decisions on what they watched, thus putting this to rest once and for all. Right?

I have to be intellectually honest and admit I didn't see this so I can't say anything about the PBS broadcast one way or the other...HOWEVER if it is predominantly the propaganda that Richard Gage is shovelling out then no, I don't agree because Richard Gage is notorious for embellishing information to artificially support his claims while deliberately concealing opposing information to prohibit people from making informed decisions. He does this NOT to "get people to make informed, intelligent decisions", but to sucker gullible people into handing their money over to them. I despise liars and phonies regardless of the political spectrum they belong to...and yes, that does include Bush.

Another poster here made the claim that Gage made over $20 million dollars from the sales of his videos. You know as well as I do how inexpensive making DVDs is so this is almost pure profit. What is Gage doing with all the cash he's collecting, may I ask? He certainly isn't lifing a finger to research the collapse of the towers as a man of his position should be doing. Doesn't that make you at least a little curious?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I mean how long could Marvin Bush keep waiting as head of Security of the Towers ? Seems like they had a schedual to keep. .

Do you genuinely think that Marvin Bush was "head of Security of the Towers"?

If so you ought to realise that you are being lied to. Try to work out why.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by jonnywhite

I think its pretty interesting that the same peeps calling the truthers, crazy are the same ones that are defending Israel and pushing for more war in the middle east. Coincidence? lol

Absolute nonsense. Total straw man invented by Truthers. I neither defend Israel - except in the most limited sense - nor want more war in the Middle East. The same is true of almost all "debunkers".

Indeed the most up-to-date evidence I've seen suggests Truthers tend towards the right wing. Even if it's a loopy and simplistic isolationist version of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Dave,

They do not need to be in the Oval office to keep this going. Obama was corrupted in record time.

So what you're saying is that Bush knew...but Obama knows?

If what you're saying is true then Obama is even worse than Bush. According to you, he's like an eyewitness who saw someone commiting murder but who is keeping quiet because the murderer slipped him a few bucks. The murderer is of course a rotten person because he murdered someone, but the paid off eyewitness is both rotten for tolerating the murder AS WELL AS selfish and greedy for accepting money to keep quiet about it.

...or haven't you thought your conspiracy stories all the way through to that point, yet?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Dave,

But Bush did need to be in office to execute it. Thats why good ol Jeb Bush helped him out in Florida to steal the election. I mean how long could Marvin Bush keep waiting as head of Security of the Towers ? Seems like they had a schedual to keep. .

Let's see your evidence for Marvin Bush being " head of Security of the Towers " please.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Let's see your evidence for Marvin Bush being " head of Security of the Towers " please.

You know they're just going to post something they got off some damned fool conspiracy web site, right?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Alfie1

You know they're just going to post something they got off some damned fool conspiracy web site, right?

Yup ! or ignore it.

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join