It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the other dimensions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
Do you know how they get trapped in bodies of water or why? I have never heard of this before.

You may take this 2 ways. One way is spiritual/pagan/myth. The other way is religeous.

I will give the religeous (oh no I hear you say) answer to your question so please bear with me.

Back in the days of Atlantas/ancient Greece, the fallen watchers/aliens performed many experiments mixing animals with humans. Myths tell tales of minators, medusa's, centaurs etc.

I asked my 'contact'
about sirens and mermaids and got this reply...

'There are two related sources for legends of mermaids. There are femenine spirits who inhabit water... the sirens who, in their life times were the wives of the rebel Watchers. Also...there were transgenic creatures who were made by the Watchers who were variosly part fish and human or fish and angel...aqautic mammals were used also. Some of these survived the flood and continued to be present long afterwards'.

Hence, the (nephil) spirits trapped in water would be seen in physical form as a merman or mermaid.

This might explain why so many ships ran a-ground (after hearing the gentle calls from a siren) because the water based spirits were fed up with the sea.
These spirits would then attach themselves to the few human survivors so that they could reach land.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join