It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents , Who killed Iranian scientist ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

A documents that shows the three members of Congress through a request from Obama had recommended some issues, in the 3th and 4th case clearly urged to use significant covert action against Iran facilities and personnel.

BarackObama.ir

Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs website removed a post only minutes after being published which initially quoted a statement by the Israeli Armey General Staff about the necessity of assaulting the Iranian elites as the only way to prevent Iran from becoming a regional power. This statement was later changed to declare that "Iranian officials are becoming resistant in the face of pressures”. The reason for this change by comparing the two statements is that the former would convey that Israel has taken up the responsibility for recent attacks against the nuclear scientists.

The latest assassination is about Majid Shahriari, a well-known Iranian nuclear scientist, on January 11, 2010 by a terrorist bomb attack which also targeted, Fereydoon Abbassi Davani, a then university professor, who has survived the attack and is now the head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization. Moreover, on Jan. 12, 2010, Tehran University professor Masoud Ali Mohammadi, a senior physics professor was killed when a bomb-rigged motorcycle exploded near his car as he was about to leave his house.

On Wednesday a motorcycle attached a magnetic bomb to a car near one of the faculties of Allameh Tabatabaei University and also a few minutes before, some shots have been heard.

Title conveying Israel was behind the terrorist attacks in Iran was removed

120 World Countries Condemn Assassination of Iranian Scientist

The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), with 120 member states from across the globe, issued a communiqué to condemn the Wednesday assassination of an Iranian university professor and scientist.

FNA

So , this is just another sign that those Israelis are not Jews , they allow murdering other people . They are Zionists.

And as You can see in the picture that is why they kill Iranian scientists , because :

By killing Iranian scientists it is possible to stop Iran from transforming into a regional power. into a

And this is against what I have demanded as an Iranian in my last threads. They just want to stop us from development and they like us better as a war-torn ,or neo-colony.

Fourth point

Majority of people in Iran still support the Islamic Revolution , they are really supporting it by any price they can pay. By taking all the hard sanctions against Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Fifth point

Iranian scientist are trying to find alternative fuels instead of fossil fuels , to pump less oil from our wells and get less independent to oil. To let a healthy economic system live in Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Sixth point

We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live. We don't threaten other countries. We don't want others to be Muslims by force. We just see that Israeli politicians decide to threat Iran , every time they will.

hmdphantom.
I.R Iran.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.mehrnews.com...
here's irans letter to the un over the assasinations

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

It is a shame to live on this era , when some people want to be superior by any mean necessary.

And how they have democracy on one hand and they stand against the will of a nation.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nice find OP

The information you presented definitely is suspicious to considering recent events.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So, how was that document obtained? wikileaks?
edit on 15-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

The "barackobama.ir" links are giving me a virus warning.

Anyone else ?

What exactly is on those sites ?

edit on Jan-15-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I didn't get any virus warnings, hopefully I just didn't get a Trojan.

I get the odd warning from ATS though, usually when I'm on the ATS uploads page.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I didn't get any virus warnings, hopefully I just didn't get a Trojan.

I get the odd warning from ATS though, usually when I'm on the ATS uploads page.

I'm getting some trojan detections....

I'm trying to copy the names...

My virus is blocking the websites.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I am so sorry.

I don't get any warning.

But I saw on the Persian pages that Michael ledeen has reacted to this site.

BTW , I don't get warning.

I propose you don't open that page and ask me what you want.

www.barackobama.ir...واکنش-مشاور-اوباما-به-راه‌اندازی-باراک-اوباما-دات-آی-آر

edit on 15/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
So, how was that document obtained? wikileaks?
edit on 15-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I don't think it would be hard to get those.

I have found much documents on US official meetings in congress and other places and that is true about Iran , too.

I mean you can find documents of Iranian parliament easily , too.

Because those people are people's representative and people should be informed about what they decide.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
What exactly is on those sites ?

hmdphantom probably got them from his Iranian government handlers.
He's sitting at his government desk in Iran, posting what they tell him too.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live.

I'm not buying it from you.

We don't threaten other countries.

Iran is in proxy wars all around the planet. Iran threatens other countries all the time. Iran sponsors terrorism around the world. Iran is involved in a cyber war against the USA from Latin America. Don't tell us that Iran doesn't threaten other countries. That's poppycock.

We don't want others to be Muslims by force.

YOU have said that you are looking forward to the imaginary 12th Imam to come floating down with Jesus as his sidekick in order to make the whole world Islamic. In order for that to happen, the entire world must be engulfed in a massive world war - which your leader has said he wants to happen. Then there is the bloody history of Islam ... and the fact that those who wish not to become Muslim are threatened with death .. like the doctor in Iran recently who faced a death sentence for failing to convert to Islam. So I'm not buying that from you either ....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I haven't kept up with the topics on the Iranian scientist, what makes this specific scientist such an important target?

Plus, this being a conspiracy site, what makes us think the Iranian's themselves weren't involved?

In a twisted way, killing off their own scientists, ones that are not really all that important, a few sacrifices to get the global communities sympathy, turn them against the Americans.

I guess I don't understand us singling out a few random scientist, it doesn't make sense.
edit on 073131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm not buying it from you.

How much should I pay you to buy it ?

YOU have said that you are looking forward to the imaginary 12th Imam to come floating down with Jesus as his sidekick in order to make the whole world Islamic.

I don't remember saying it and I won't.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Then I tell you to read the news and see how Mossad threatens our scientists and read the translation of the page found on Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.

new topics

top topics

join