It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have they created an anti gravity space craft?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
According to all those videos on youtube and Michio Kaku.... anti gravity is easier to manufacture than previously thought...for christ sake if people can explain with a very well presentation why couldn't NASA or some other source create an anti-gravity generator which can be used as a propulsion system?

I think that's what they are hiding at Area 51 or some other secret base that no has ever heard and also that would probably explain the UFO sightings...

Michio Kaku "An advanced race who has mastered space flight will not come to us...we will come to them"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Anti gravity generators - I hope so! I really want my flying car already, geez!

As for space craft, i would bet $ somebody somewhere has one.... but we, the sheeple, will never kno...
:shk:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Black Triangles. US has them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

True that, that is probably why they say Area 51 doesn't exist

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lockheed Martin's ex chief engineer told in an interview that they succeed with antigravity tech already in 1950's or something, anyway long ago. Just think what kind of technology they have today in their black ops aircrafts..

You can find hes interview in youtube somewhere. At least I hope its still there..

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

I think i already saw but don't recall it... um yeah i agree they will NOT reveal this advancement to anyone until a future date...some even say they already have holographic computers and teleporters... well i don't know about teleportation but invisibility and holographic computers? YES

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To create a field strong enough to counteract the earths natural gravity, resulting from mutual attraction of bodies in space, you would require more energy than can currently be generated and installed upon on a transportable device. However, it is possibly to create such fields. Scientist have levitated small frogs and inanimate objects. It just took alot of energy and equipment to do so.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There isn't a lot of gravity in space, so why would you need an Anti-gravity Spaceship?

Sounds more suitable for inner atmosphere traveling.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

Well yes that is why it is called anti-gravity.... but i don't fully understand how it can make a ship go 100,000mph in space.
bob lazar said that it creates a distortion so space and time have no effect on the ship \
of course i dont believe him

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
To create a field strong enough to counteract the earths natural gravity, resulting from mutual attraction of bodies in space, you would require more energy than can currently be generated and installed upon on a transportable device. However, it is possibly to create such fields. Scientist have levitated small frogs and inanimate objects. It just took alot of energy and equipment to do so.

The ultrasonic levitation didn't take a lot of energy. It's used today in container-less manufacturing.

I'm sure they've got anti gravity craft flying today. Imagine if you could use radio waves to part the atmosphere over your craft, or atleast make it drastically less dense. The atmospheric pressure pushing from underneath would propel you up. Not really anti gravity but would look like it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

True, but until we get a breakthough in ultrasonic levitation that will allow us to lift more than a few kilograms, I feel that its potential will be limited to manufacturing. I feel that the technological development required to do this is probably just as close to fruition as free energy.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

Well, imagine what it would do to lift of the rocket? Without gravity the launch speed would be incredible. Anyway Im sure they use that technology already in air/space.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

yes i think that anti gravity is available to some , and for some time now .
i remember two young men in the uk announcing that they had invented an anti gravity device in the seventies
it was on the tv program tomorrows world and in most of the news papers at the time.
they then announced that british aerospace was conducting tests on it .
AND THAT WAS THE LAST WE HEARD OF IT .

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Isn't that what the new Aurora in Area 51 is all about?
They obviously have things that we can't even imagine.
I wonder when was Aurora made, and does it have a special runway near the base?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not sure anti gravity is the right term. As you rightly say having an anti gravity field doesn't necessarily help you with space travel or with extreme UFO style manoeuvring.

Now if you could shield an object such that it has no (or massively reduced) mass or inertia then thats a different ball game :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Anti grav in space
Well from what I gather the anti grav isn't so much as propulsion - imagine a gravity field created in front of your craft that you constantly 'fell' into
And with no resistance in space you would just keep accelerating , endlessly 'dropping' into your artificial gravity
Combine this with other propulsion and who knows ?
Please if anyone has a doctorate in astrophysics please correct my, educated? Guess

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We are rapidly expanding in technology, remember that old rule of thumb we have been told. the government is 20 - 30 years ahead of us is technology. Heck, the nazi's where researching anti gravity tech during ww2 so 80 years on just imagine where we are.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369

Yep. I've seen one, and it ain't "anti-gravity." They are anti-mass or null-mass craft.
The difference between the term anti-gravity and null-mass craft is the same as the difference between apples and oranges--no comparison.

Cancelling or repelling gravity does not eliminate your mass. In an anti-gravity craft you may hover over the ground, but you would still be restricted to the physics of your mass if you moved across that the field of gravity.

A null-mass ship defies both gravity and mass. That is how the UFOs and triangles can make instant stops, starts and right angle turns at speed. A simple anti-gravity ship attempting such would leave you as a spot on the bulkhead.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by chevy369

Yep. I've seen one, and it ain't "anti-gravity." They are anti-mass or null-mass craft.
The difference between the term anti-gravity and null-mass craft is the same as the difference between apples and oranges--no comparison.

Cancelling or repelling gravity does not eliminate your mass. In an anti-gravity craft you may hover over the ground, but you would still be restricted to the physics of your mass if you moved across that the field of gravity.

A null-mass ship defies both gravity and mass. That is how the UFOs and triangles can make instant stops, starts and right angle turns at speed. A simple anti-gravity ship attempting such would leave you as a spot on the bulkhead.

Exactly

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

oh dear - someone needs to learn what mass is

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join