It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what will happen in DeC 22, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
reply to post by TDawgRex

3 days of darkness yes , I believe will occur. When we align with the magnetic axis , yes all the stuff you seen in sky will turn dark, but its just that light wont reach Earth, but you will still feel the heat, so don't worry about the ice age lol. You will still feel the heat, but the whole light spectrum will be blocked.

Could you to explain to me how we will still get the radiate heat from the suns rays but the light will not reach us?

I don't believe in the 3 days of darkness deal. Unless I have been wrong about an an all powerful being controlling the universe then I can't see how scientifically the sun can go dark for 3 days.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I have also been in the process of opening my 3rd eye.
Ever since I've been trying i have been seeing this blue light at first.
But then it would start making all shapes, some of them scary looking and the blue light would start turning red and freak me out.
So i stopped for a bit cos i got scared and started seeing stuff.
But then a friend said to me to just go with it and take control, so i done that.
And now when the blue light turns to red i just go with it cos i know it cant harm me, and then it goes back blue again,
and its like im on some trip or something to some other place for a little while, and i feel so calm like this is what the next life is like, am i doing it right?.
The last few weeks have been my first time dealing with this so i still see the red light now and again and it still trys to freak me out by showing me ugly demon like faces etc, is that what you mean by face you're demons etc??.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's not 2012 you need to worry about. After all, December 21, 2012 is a precurser. 2013 is the true flame to the fire.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility that the "three days of darkness" could mean three days without electricity?

Possibly due to a solar flare?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
will my flash light work?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OP- I believe you are correct about the 3 days of darkness, although i'm not fond of the video's you have posted.

Their are numerous scriptures and prophecies stating there will be 3 days of darkness. Followed by a new world.
But... for someone to conclude on a date i believe it to be wrong.
We are very close to this change, but a time i cannot give.

I have been undergoing an intense spiritual transformation over the past 4 years. I am having many prophetic visions, and am sensing big changes in the earth. Especially something to do with gravitation/magnetic pull. But that's all i have. I think 2012 is just the date where things start to get moving, so my instincts tell me the big change will happen sometime before 2015.

Not one to quote the bible but this seems fair relevent...

" 1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people."

Sounds like whats happening right now doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
If 3 days of darkness could be compared to a darkroom retreat, wherein external light is totally sealed off, the those 3 days would awaken the higher mind of anyone and all experiencing it.

Everyone could ascend if they were ready and be connected to everyone instantly. The true internet.

Darkroom meditation is a consciousness expanding exercise that dates back to who knows when. It seems to be the pinnacle exercise of the human experience, and takes a lifetime to achieve. Serotonin is converted into Pinoline and Dmt (You can research this yourself). It is the precursor to modern and ancient shamanic practices of drinking ayahuasca (Maoi+Dmt). Similarly it coincides with Pre-Tibetan Buddhist Shamanism and ancient yoga practices that use sound to emulate visions and dimensions. This is why there exists mantras and sacred sounds.

Math/geometry and language are one in the same thing. What If everyone were to have this 3 days of darkness experience. The human soul would be like that of a butterfly ridding its caterpillar body and the world would truly be in a new age, but for those in the know, would they allow it to happen? Or would they rather enslave the mind? And if you weren't ready, the consequences could prove fatal.

www.universal-tao.com...
www.universal-tao.com...

OS

*Edit: 3 days of darkness might not be enough to transcend the mind, a week at least. But for those already experiencing prolonged absence of light, the 3 days could be a canvas upon which a new dimension template could be formed..
edit on 11-1-2012 by OmegaSynthesis because: ^

Agreed, the Kogi tribe spend the first 9 years of their life in a cave to properly develop their inner senses before they see the light of day.
Going to Bump this...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by reficul
unfortunately,most people cant 'open' their third eye because of all the flouride in the water. this crystalizes the pineal gland,and dumbs you up.(thats what the ptb want-drones!)
the pineal gland IS the third eye.
its called the pineal gland because it looks like a pine cone.
interestingly enough,sumerian art (among other cultures) depicts the priests holding a staff with a pinecone like object on the top of it!
coincidence? i think not!!!
i dont think most people could handle the experience of opening their third eye. before you meet the great creator,you have to do battle with your own demons,and if you lose,well........!
and yes i have,but its like trying to explain an lsd trip to someone who hasnt done it. you can't!

The fact that you see nothing about pinecones in hebrew lore makes me suspect all the others lie.

Their references may be different but its there.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
thanks for presenting this information! I have been seeing all of the ridiculous 2012 related threads and the information people have about the mayans is inaccurate and absurd. nice timing.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The three days of darkness In Scriptures, we find many references to days of darkness, the most familiar perhaps being the ninth plague that fell upon Pharaoh and the Egyptians during the time of Moses: But the Lord said to Moses: Extend your hand toward heaven. And may there be darkness upon the land of Egypt, so dense that it may be felt. And Moses extended his hand toward heaven. And a horrible darkness occurred in all the land of Egypt for three days. No one saw his brother, nor moved himself from the place where he was. But wherever the sons of Israel lived, there was light. (Exodus 10:21-23) The prophet Isaiah also spoke of a day of darkness: Behold, the day of the Lord shall come, a cruel day, and full of indignation, and of wrath, and fury, to lay the land desolate, and to destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven, and their brightness shall not display their light: the sun shall be darkened in his rising, and the moon shall not shine with her light. And I will visit the evils of the world, and against the wicked for their iniquity: and I will make the pride of infidels to cease, and will bring down the arrogancy of the mighty. (Isaiah 13: 9-11) From the New Testament, we also learn that a cloak of darkness enveloped the world when Our Lord died on Calvary as was recorded by the Evangelists: Then from the sixth hour, there was darkness over the entire earth, until the ninth hour. (Mt 27:45). And when the sixth hour came, there was darkness throughout all the earth, until the ninth hour. (Mk 15:33). But it was almost the sixth hour, and there was darkness in the entire earth, until the ninth hour. (Lk 23:44). So as not to belabor the point, it suffices to say that there are several more scriptural texts referring to days of darkness and that there is solid ground upon which later prophecies, symbolic or otherwise, were based.

I have witnessed a space vehicle hovering through Earths Orbit.. now this was on a night when it was clear skies, I live in the country so there is no light pollution.. i can see every star in the night sky as well as any other ET objects
This night was February 23rd 2011 I belive (maybe a day or two off) .. there was a very bright halfmoon that night, the vehicle i witnessed was as large as the moon in the sky if not bigger, and i could see this ET vehicle was not in Earths atmosphere rather the orbit. Im going to ballpark this; say the moon is 300000km away from me that night, with my greatest judgment and inner confirmation thanks to my own eyes,..I'd say this spacecraft was 100000km away. 1/3 the distance of the moon from me to it.
A commerical airplane flies on average 35,000km high, when you see one in the sky you can barely make it out. The ship I saw that night was as large as the half moon I could see in the sky, if not bigger... my god i cant even imagine of a vehicle that large, larger then our biggest cities! Im just happy it was 'up' there and not here (yet).

Anyways sorry for the reading.. my thoughts on this quote which is apparently quoting a scripture is; what if the ones who wrote the bible, made up the mayan calender and wrote the scriptures had spacecrafts such as the ones I witnessed? Maybe the shadow race behind the governments and evil operations on Gaia are manipulating the people.. warn them of a "3 days of darkness".. Imagine a spacecraft the size of Texas which is clearly Extraterrestrial manufactoring, hovering over Egypt. You are obviously a superior presence on Earth lol.

Whoever wrote these scriptures and superior texts in mankind history (bible).. could possibly be manipulating man on earth for self-conqouer. I want to quote Bush here.. "War on terror" which I think is secretly intended to be "war on TERRA". Meaning War on Earth, something to think about ... Things are deeper then we know and the universe is much more vast and crowded then ignorant and small earthlings know of. There is a much more powerful and intelligent prsence at play on Gaia, and Earthlings are falling right into a death trap.

My reasoning for this maybe silly idea; is there are few things which would block the sun for 3 days.. I can think of a few

- Volcanic smoke and ash
- A large celestial body came between Earth and Sun for a period of 3 days
- Some reason the moon got closer, lined up with Earth and Sun and didnt move for 3 days straight
- WW3 turns into a nukefest and the aftermath doesnt clear for 3 days

Or..wait for it.. ...

A gigantic spacecraft hovering over Egypt, you cant see anything but the bottom of the craft for miles and miles (think the width of Texas) The sun is blocked out and everything under that craft is now covered in complete-disturbing darkness with an unknown and very powerful presence closely above.
This reality on earth in this era, is far too stange to me at times..but its going to change very soon,

Love & Light

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Okay let me spit it out... this 2012 things have really bothering me for quite sometimes... I don't what will happen but something is obviously changing... even I can feel it you guys can look at the thread of energy shift :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To be honest something weird is really happening to me and others.... I also happened to watched an anime back there around 2002-2003 called Raxephon... you guys can check it... back there I wasn't really paying attention of the story,, I was just thinking is another series of Japan animation fill with fantasies and science fiction... Yet somehow last year or year before I was suddenly have the urge to watch this anime again..... Guess what???

The story was about some kind of tunning that are suppose to happen, and the date of the tunning is 21 Dec 2012, It's kind of major cataclysmic event happening and somehow after the destruction the new world come but with different reality and it's different dimension.... Well actually I still don't really get the idea behind the story but just sharing things here...

Well back then I didn't pay much attention to it... But since this 2012 thing has been popping up... I guess I might as well share it with you guys...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by TDawgRex

3 days of darkness yes , I believe will occur. When we align with the magnetic axis , yes all the stuff you seen in sky will turn dark, but its just that light wont reach Earth, but you will still feel the heat, so don't worry about the ice age lol. You will still feel the heat, but the whole light spectrum will be blocked.

Not really sure. During a solar eclipse the temperature goes down a couple of degrees and a fresh breeze can be felt in open areas like deserts, and that's just the moon blocking the sun for seconds.

Less sunlight = less heat. That's why nights are colder than days normally.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I might be the stupidest person alive. i have never heard of the third eye. but after reading this and looking up information as to this post shocked me and scared me. the reason for that is, every night when i really concentrate and before i go to bed, i close my eyes and concentrate on the center or criss cross my eyes. now i know this might sound strange but i get vivid images. i mean past things that i dont understand, or present things and i never knew what it was. its like im looking through one of them old picture telescope things where the picture is on the end. i have even told friends and family about this. I always have deja vu moments and my best friend constantly insists that i am psychic. this whole third eye thing has really freaked me out. after reading this it actually scared me and i started to cry. i hate to sound like a damn baby but im serious. maybe you just helped me find something that i just thought was nothing. i mean i have had images where i can tell these people or animals or events are real. this is crazy. true story

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rayray01

I believe you as i have been seeing the same thing, but just go with it and dont open your eyes
, i think thats the right advice anyways, as im new at this myself so i could be wrong??

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

i am glad to hear you are trying to experience 'the quickening'! (no not the highlander thing!)
this is an extremely personal event. i wouldn't even pretend i can guide you thru this on a computer!
your cultural background is a bit important. the symbols of one culture are different from another culture.
it sounds like your getting it though,keep at it,it wont happen right away.you will know when it does!
as for the 'demons',these are your own personal fears and insecurities you have accumulated since birth.
its odd,but sad people seem to deal with this process well. they are more aware of their social shortcomings,
but proud,cocky,successful people have a harder time dealing with their fears.
time doesn't exist where you are trying to go,not in the normal sense. always check the time before you start to meditate. i've heard stories of shaman being 'gone' for a couple of days!
be patient,it is not the plastic,i want it now world you are used to.
bon voyage friend!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Zeitgeist, I believe it to be a honey trap, but in the original movie they discussed how between the winter solstice and Christmas Day, the sun doesn't rise all the way above the horizon. They use it to suggest an astronomical origin for Jesus being dead for 3 days and then rising. I'm no astronomer either, but I'm assuming this is a northern hemisphere phenomenon.

I suppose it could be possible that a longer cycle could mean that on particular years, the position of the Earth relative to the sun could mean that for those 3 days, the sun wouldn't rise above the horizon, resulting in 3 days of darkness - for part of the Earth.

I firmly believe that we live in a universe ruled by cycles and seasons, both large and small. We recognise and mark time by the cycles short enough to be useful guideposts - the yearly seasons, the lunar cycles. There are other seasons and cycles whose lengths put them outside the scope of our experience, even our history. We rely on our own living memory, and the experiences of generations past that we still retain a connection with through both oral and recorded history. We view the universe from the perspective of our own life spans, our "3 score years and 10". Other species, like the mayfly, only live a day. There are other species that make our lifespans seem short in comparison, like certain jellyfish who can live for centuries.

The universe doesn't run by our clock.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hey guys i just read and learned that before opening your third eye chakra, you must first activate your heart chakra. Heart chakra is located in the center , right below the throat chakra. It is said that you must activate your heart chakra first in order to attain a postive energy for the third eye chakra. If you open your third eye chakra before opening your heart chakra you might end up in a fearful stage of seeing evil spirits , so becareful. A good chant to open your heart chakra is OM MANI PADME HUM , its a very powerful mantra. Good luck

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is it just me or does that video that was apparently from the 80s look like a set up? old cups strategically placed, old records in the background...the quality of the vid is extraordinary as well huh? hmmmm i smell somethin stinky.....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The Photon Belt and the Earth

The Photon Belt and the Earth

Due to that our Solar System, and therefore our planet Earth will enter the Photon Belt, astrologers, scientists and historians think that the next millenium will mark the beginning of a new stage for the humanity. For the Earth astrologers, this new stage is the era of Aquarius, a time of great changes in its science, its technology and its consciousness. For the scientists and historians, it is a time of great difficulties, that their social and political structures could not be able to handle, anyway, seems to be the prelude of a wonder or the moment of the extinction of the Humanity. It follows the question still on. What paper carries out the near Photon Belt at the moment?

The Belt can be divided in three sections: first we will enter into the so called Null Zone, that takes approximately 5 or 6 days, including 72 hours approximately, of the total darkness (3 days of the dark); then, we will enter to the main part of the BELT and a permanent light will be experienced by day (24 hours to the day). This normally lasts around 2.000 years (dramatic Prophecies of the Great Pyramid) and finishes when the Solar System leaves by the other side the Belt, crossing the other Null Zone by another period of 5 or 6 days.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join