It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No evidence that the reptilian people exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have been studying this alleged conspiracy behind the reptilian people... and i can see that David Icke is a strong believer in this conspiracy and tries to prove a point that cannot be proven and can't be dis-proven I saw some of those videos on youtube and else where of them showing the pixelated video of FOX news cast allegedly shape shifting from human to reptilian...but that is such BS anyone with a brain can see that it's clearly just a fuzzy video.

The reptilians were made from pure fantasy movies to show how bad governments relate to evil aliens from space.. but people for some reason began making idiotic claims about these things and people like David Icke also hyped this conspiracy without any evidence.

I can see how fantasy can go from being something we enjoy to something people actually believe in.
edit on 10-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

I saw some people on here who said "what right do you have? to call them lunatics...the reptilians are real"

ACTUAL QUOTE

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There is no physical evidence of Aliens, period....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I love Regular show...with that said.....

I have a very hard time believing the reptilian thing too. Every video I have ever seen that is said to be of a reptilian is clearly just a digital glitch. I heard somewhere that these reptilian people are left over from Atlantis, but I seriously doubt that as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I tend to agree though nothing would surprise me.
I think most of what he speaks of is so very true but the Reptilian thing - I await any real evidence.
I think Alex Jones once said the reptilian thing was the turd in punchbowl - But hey take the turd away and the punch is good - Oh err I forgot about the Moon being an artificial construct But - Yes no harm done - I still think most of what he says makes perfect sense.
I guess we are all fallable and sometimes 1 and 1 make 3 when dealing in conspiricys but not always.
Still until there is evidence I can believe in I see the reptilian thing as allergorical - Ye some of those might as well be reptilain that he mentions - But Hey isnt that a little hard on reptilian creatures of our natural world.
Sorta like a Pig or a Rat or a Sheep calling its fellow Pig RaT or Sheep Human - Maybe Sheep have conspiricy theories about Humams and call their fellow Sheep Human in a derogitory fashion.
edit on 10-1-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I totally agree with you on the whole youtube videos thing. Load of BS.

But, i have read enough legends tales and myths to not completely write their existence off.

reply to post by Backbiter

No physical evidence except fo metal samples that cant be identified and implants which also could not be replicated.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So claiming the reptilians don't exist gets you put into the Skunkworks? Is some mod trigger happy with the thread moving again? Did you even read what was said in the OP?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Backbiter

No that is not true, NASA discovered 700 planets which may host some form of life...and there are galaxies with planets which may hold life like us

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Hey listen i am not "claiming" i am just telling you that there is no evidence for them

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I understand. Usually its the threads that say they exist get thrown into the Skunkworks, I am just saying the mods are just to quick to dismiss the theory that they didn't even read what you wrote, just read the title, and automatically put this into the Skunkworks.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Icke is no idiot. He knows how crazy it sounds. As I've said before, I somehow think he's hoping at least some folks will read between the lines. That being said...

The things these "elitists" do to their fellow humans make them less than lizards in my eyes, so calling them reptiles may be too good for them.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Okay i see, and lol "scrapped to skunkworks"...i was almost certain this belongs in the Aliens and UFO section

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
definitely not a conspiracy i believe in..no valid evidence yet of scary reptile like people walking among us

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

David Icke is certainly no idiot - He would make me look like an idiot all day long though that is not his way.
Wether his reptilian idea is correct or not it does not really matter - It is the elite in various shapes and forms that are endangering the rest of Humaity in my book - Though not all elite are bad people just the ones who manipulate through deciet for psychopathic reasons.
There is a saying " Dont throw the baby out with the bath water"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I forgot there was a movie or a TV show called "V the visitors 1983" if i'm not mistaken....it's based on pure fantasy and it depicts reptilian leaders

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't give a sweet damn if bigfoot or manlizards are real or not. Who gives a damn, really? Oh yay yet another species to look at! OK so once we have confirmation that either or both are real, what then?

The only thing I think would change (if they are real) is that there will be a lot less snake & gator skin to make our clothing out of thanks to a sudden lizard rights movement popping up.

Reptilians can suck my ass.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

That's easy for you to say...until you are confronted by one

top topics

join