It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Chemtrail Propaganda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

so its not a proven fact that bill nie the science guy said on fox news cloudseeding has been going on for some time now?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

suddenly im a pro chemtrailer? If you read my earlier post I explain I dont care about contrails vs chemtrails. Why do I need to? The public media in many countries is claiming cloud seeding is real.

I dont care what it looks like many different news outlets in different countries talk about cloud seeding. You know one of these days I might say "Gee I bet its reallly interesting how they do cloudseeding I think ill research it and explain the differences between real cloudseeding and that other stuff people talk about contrail/chemtrails" But i highly doubt there is any genuine public data that explains cloud seeding.
Since you are all experts on the subject of cloud seeding Id really like to hear your input on their methods!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

so its not a proven fact that bill nie the science guy said on fox news cloudseeding has been going on for some time now?

Cloud seeding has been going on since the 1940's - it is not secret, not done by airliners flying at high altitude, not done on sunny days.

It is not a proven fact that chemtrails exist at all - sophistry will get you nowhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Okay here is a picture that I wonder what it is, contrail or chemtrails?

Actually I won't make you think so hard as these are in fact contrails. Funny how the criss cross pattern that all chemtrailers always say is a sign of chemtrail spraying, I guess that should clear a little bit up. Now notice that there are clouds in the pic under the planes so why are they spraying over clouds? I thought chemtrails were what turn to cover the sky, so what is this they are doing?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I dont feel I have to defend a statement I never made hehe

2nd line

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

But it isn't really though Foxy, using your own analogy, its more like the bread wasn't poisoned at all, the King had a heart attack but someone with an axe to grind is trying to make the baker look bad.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Your claims to not care about contrails vs chemtrails are hollow - take this little piece of stupidity:

]But i highly doubt there is any genuine public data that explains cloud seeding.
Since you are all experts on the subject of cloud seeding Id really like to hear your input on their methods!

For showing total ignorance it is pretty good - you can look up cloud seeding on wiki, you can google "methods for cloud seeding", you can research the King of Thailand's cloud seeding patent.

It is evident to me that you are actually a chemtrail believer trying to hide the fat to avoid having your belief system shattered, and you are using cloud seeding as a surrogate for chemtrails - you can safely point out that cloud seeding exists, satisfying yourself that therefore chemtrails exist, without having to actually admit it.

Your kind appears on here every now and then in one of 2 more obvious guises - either directly claiming that cloud seeding is chemtrails, or that any chemical is chemtrails because obviously chemtrails are just chemical trails so any trail of chemicals fits the description. Your position is just the 1st one with an attempt to avoid the consequences.

Both positions, like yours, are semantic sophistry.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So I guess everyone is on the same page here we all agree cloud seeding is real, So we just move on to contrail vs chemtrail. so um where does the cloudseeding fit in? The major debate is airliners are secretly cloud seeding us with additives to the fuel? Geo-engineering is a state funded project not federal. And if different countries are openly talking about cloud seeding whats the big secret?
Oh wait we werent talking about cloud seeding at all were we, we were talking about the shapes of clouds.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Cloud seeding is absolutely proven and known, that's not in doubt, but the thread is titled "Fox News Chemtrail Propaganda"

They aren't the same thing. If you have issues with cloud seeding as a separate issue then that is something I am not going to argue, there is definitely a debate to be had there

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So break it down for us then instead of pointing us to wiki sir. lets end millions of peoples contrail/chemtrail crap
and in a brief summary tell me how they cloud seed. Because it seems people are more interested in the shapes of the clouds coming out of airplanes than cloud seeding. please indulge me and others. editby]edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So break it down for us then instead of pointing us to wiki sir.

Sure - you put stuff in the atmosphere that helps raindrops form, in order to help raindrops form.

lets end millions of peoples contrail/chemtrail crap
and in a brief summary tell me how they cloud seed. Because it seems people are to interesting in the shapes of the clouds coming out of airplanes than cloud seeding. please indulge me and others.

And there you go - you equate cloud seeding with chemtrails - thanks for the confirmation.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The major debate is airliners are secretly cloud seeding us with additives to the fuel?

No, its not. If it was, the debate would be inane. The vast majority of posts on here bemoan trails being left across clear blue skies which then turn into a haze of cirrus.

1 cloud seeding requires a cloud to seed, clue in the name.

2 that cloud needs to be a cumulus type, cloud seeding cannot create clouds from nothing.

3 contrails are the same as or promulgate cirrus clouds, these do not produce rain and they are too high.

4 a (cumulus) cloud can be seeded successfully by something like a Cessna Skyhawk, very cheaply. its like turning on a tap. Using a bigger aircraft like a 767 or similar and vast amounts of material would be a waste of money, you only get the same amount of moisture from the cloud once its begun.

re 4; a BBC television show called Man Lab, just before Christmas, successfully seeded a cloud and started a downpour by one of the presenters throwing marerial out of the window of a Cessna from a flask. Seriously.

edit on 10-1-2012 by waynos because: spelin

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

me saying people are more interested in the shapes of clouds than the issue of cloud seeding doesnt confirm anything of my opinion. nice try though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

You saying that an explanation of cloud seeing will solve all the chemtrail/contrail crap shows that you think cloud seeding is chemtrails - just like I said you did, despite you trying to hide it.

You never thanked me for the explanation solving all the chemtrail-contrail crap for you tho - I am disappointed that you are unable to recognise the major service I have done for you!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I am curious as to what you think the spraying is for? The purpose I mean.

Here's a list of patents going back as far as 1974. I've read other articles stating it has been going on since WW2.
www.seektress.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

All i wanted was a brief explanation explained to the people present about cloudseeding. If you would have given more of a statement then they put stuff in the clouds and make it rain I would have felt you to be contributing to our knowledge and would have thanked you Mr. Chicken.
But you seem to be more interested in proving me to be a what did you call it? a chemtrailer?
Im more interested in trying to figure out what the whole debate is about than arguing with you about who I am.
The title of this thread the op made apparently hes trying to equate cloudseeding with chemtrails vs contrails,due to a brief clip the news added of contrails.
The reason I was asking for your brief explanation about cloudseeding since your apparently well versed in this nonsense is to try to conclude if there is some similarities of the deployment method and the videos shown in the clip?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: syntax

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I've read other articles stating it has been going on since WW2.

You didn't happen to read this say maybe here

www.carnicominstitute.org...

or maybe here..

www.rense.com...

or here...

groups.yahoo.com...

If you have then that does explain why you think it may have been going on since WW2.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

There is a brief summary above Aloysius' last reply, have you any thoughts on that?
edit on 10-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

yes thank you for your contribution I was meaning to give it a star but got wrapped up trying to defend my wording with a rubber chicken.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I would like to ask if you have any videos you can share of a cloudseeding procedure? or will people forever constantly talk about contrail vs chemtrail? its a debate thats been so worn out its almost the same as the terms kids say these days epic or fail or epic fail.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join