It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA document: I can't find it on the FOIA website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is alleged to have been recovered from a FOIA request but I was hoping someone actually could verify it by having a link to the CIA FOIA website itself. You can find this document referenced on the website below

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If I understand you, you want a link? Ok: CIA FOIA website,

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but that reads more like a movie script or a creative writing project than a government operation.

I've never seen this form, but the writing seems very uncharacteristic of the program.
edit on 1/7/12 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

That's interesting, I wasn't able to find it there at all. I went to the CIA FOIA site here, did an advanced search, put in the document number provided by the website you linked us to and got the message "Sorry, we weren't able to find any documents matching your query." Maybe I'm doing something obviously wrong here, I'm not sure, I'm hardly well-versed in this kind of thing after all.

Have you tried sending an email to the WWW.Wanttoknow.info website to inquire about this?

Oh, and as this is an interesting topic It's also worth pointing out for others that this site we're being linked to also has this pretty interesting page: Mind Control Archive Documents - Index To Entire FOIA Archive of CIA Mind Control Documents

A snippet from the above link:

Below is an archive with links to all CIA mind control documents sent in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the CIA. There are 1,778 documents with about 20,000 pages available in the folders of the declassified CIA documents below. Instructions are also available here to order for yourself any of these documents individually or as a whole set (in the form of three CDs) directly from the CIA. For key revealing excerpts from these documents, click here. Remember that with inflation the value of the dollar amounts mentioned in these documents, all from the 1950s and 1960s, have increased by about eight to ten times.

Sorry I can't be of any help though but I couldn't find the document anywhere on the FOIA site.

Edit: Ah, the below post explains my mistake. Thanks PP.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Here is annother site with the complete FOIA documents:

LINK

That part is true and there is a lot worse in those documents.

ETA... there is no "CIA FOIA" website with these information. You file a FOIA request and pay hundreds of dollars to get this information. The link I provided above gives you the information you would recieve... but it's free.
edit on 7-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

ETA I've been through most of those documents, and yes, yours is well within the range of what is in there. Most of the documents are receipts, funding requests, and bookkeeping and the like. Helms had all the MK ULTRA documents shredded in 73 I think... what is left are just the ones they accidentally missed. Even these have information so horrible most people will not want to believe.
edit on 7-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
MKULTRA is mentioned in Nelson Rockefeller's CIA inquiry/commission for Gerald Ford. 'Manchurian candidate' is a keyword. Applied torture would be another, very disturbing stuff, based on a premise, and with casualties.
I'll look for a decent link, but it's all out there somewhere.

This link should take you where you want to go apart from the actual CIA documents already supplied above. 'The Bourne Identity' and 'Manchurian Candidate' films are based on the CIA crazies.

educationforum.ipbhost.com...

Also google presidents commission on CIA activities.

edit on 7-1-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

top topics

join