It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant About UFOs and Ignorance Regarding Cameras

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

How do I know WHAT it is... if people do not post it?

Perhaps people who scream "they see what they want to see" do so because it is them that are guilty of seeing what they want to see.

I am just saying..I don't need you or anyone else filtering the information. I am glad that some of you have gained expertise on so many topics...why do you not want others to gain some knowledge as well...If I don't get to see pictures of these "birds/dust/lens flares" etc. How will I gain the expertise that so many of you already have?

Peace

Thanks for your concern about my nightly sleep.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Nice rant.... you raise many pertinent points and I agree with your sentiments

I found this thread to be a useful guide and source of reference to if not identifying, at least discounting some "claimed" UFO sightings.

Above Top Secret

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Well I appreciate people like you who offer explanations. Sometimes I post things I record or take pictures of, because I don't know what it is, and I'm no photography expert. I just want to see if anyone can tell me what it is. But I know what the OP means....the people who get angry if someone tries to offer an explanation......I mean...why post asking "what is this?"....if you don't want to know? If someone offers an explanation to something I post, even if I don't agree....I take it into consideration. I think that's what makes this board great.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join